Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear rahulkumar12;

Though, you seem to be possible, the ground reality is the progress in all fronts is VERY SLOW. for example, the road that is being laid on the back of P and Q towers is happening for the last four months and not yet finished. Nobody knows when the second phase towers will be given possession. They have been saying date after the date.

And also, the registry for the first phase is not yet started.

I am surprised how you are so positive . Anyway good and good luck to all of us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksssnath
    Dear rahulkumar12;

Though, you seem to be possible, the ground reality is the progress in all fronts is VERY SLOW. for example, the road that is being laid on the back of P and Q towers is happening for the last four months and not yet finished. Nobody knows when the second phase towers will be given possession. They have been saying date after the date.

And also, the registry for the first phase is not yet started.

I am surprised how you are so positive . Anyway good and good luck to all of us.

Focus is on developing different facilities/amenities. There are around 200 unsold unit. Without facilities these unsold units not going to be sold. So second phase will take time.
    CommentQuote
  • You seem like an eternal optimist! Any ideas by when Tower K could be delivered?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashiswjs
    You seem like an eternal optimist! Any ideas by when Tower K could be delivered?

Tower K in Phase 3 and it can't be before 2017 End.
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone to Logix Site . The work is in progress . I could see the windows and Door frames getting installed in the Phase 3 towers also (All Apart from tower C ) . The piped gas framework was seen ready in the towers Not sure if the supply is already started or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksssnath
    Though three or four towers have been given possession in Blossom county in the last six months, why registration is not happening and not yet started. What could be the reason. Those who got possession are not concerned about it ?

reason is Builder doesn't have money to clear dues owed to Noida Authority. The day they do it, registrations will start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by athapa
    reason is Builder doesn't have money to clear dues owed to Noida Authority. The day they do it, registrations will start.

If the registration are happening, does it mean that al dues have been paid to Noida Authority or only the instalment due till that date.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is not getting CC till he pays due to authority ... New buyers be aware you will not get possetion of your flat unless they pays dues.
    So be aware.
    No matter how good the project look.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Logix is not getting CC till he pays due to authority ... New buyers be aware you will not get possetion of your flat unless they pays dues.
    So be aware.
    No matter how good the project look.

CC has nothing to with payment. Normally OC never issued in case of all pending dues are not cleared. Nearly 800 flats (tower-D/E/F/G/H) are already given possession in ph-1. Focus is on completing facilities which will help logix to sell the remaining unsold units. So logix is currently not interested to get CC for the subsequent phases. Central park is nearly ready with initial decorated light fitted. Tennis court work is going on good pace. Play area equipment fitting is on progress. Swimming pool and shops construction is on progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    CC has nothing to with payment. Normally OC never issued in case of all pending dues are not cleared. Nearly 800 flats (tower-D/E/F/G/H) are already given possession in ph-1. Focus is on completing facilities which will help logix to sell the remaining unsold units. So logix is currently not interested to get CC for the subsequent phases. Central park is nearly ready with initial decorated light fitted. Tennis court work is going on good pace. Play area equipment fitting is on progress. Swimming pool and shops construction is on progress.

I believe you are right. Logix Focus is to sell the remaining unsold units and not interested to get CC for subsequent phases or even getting Registries done for Phase-1.

Once Logix will be able to sold its remaining inventories than might be there is no interest to complete fast next phases or expedite the existing Phases registries. That's the reason since Phase-1 possession since June 15 there is no govt provided electricity .. no water softner .. no central park yet ... And no Flat Registries started .. Think about Phase-1 buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have a 3 bedroom apartment in tower D. I am looking to rent it out. Any pointers for the same. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdsurdy
    Hi, I have a 3 bedroom apartment in tower D. I am looking to rent it out. Any pointers for the same. Thanks.

Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • rahulkumar12; is Exactly correct. Logix is interested in selling the flats not in getting CC/OC and giving possession.

It is more than six long years !
    CommentQuote
  • Is this thread for sector 143 or 137. Do logix have 2 different project in both sectors
    CommentQuote