Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

No Idea about possession. I went searching for a flat for a friend of mine last Sunday, the cheapest in BC was a little over 50 lakh 2BHK 990 sq feet. Didn't negotiate though. Am sure it could be brought down by a couple of lakh. I have a 1675, central park facing ground floor flat with lawn and despite the "fall" in prices as quoted by people in this forum I have offers to sell it for 1 cr. Max offer I got was 1.04 cr. I went to Ajnara and Paras also. They have a little higher BSP but very few add ons, which in Logix's case is too much. So in case of 2 BHK all inclusive price is almost the same as Paras and Ajnara.

Comment

Originally posted by athapa View Post
      No Idea about possession. I went searching for a flat for a friend of mine last Sunday, the cheapest in BC was a little over 50 lakh 2BHK 990 sq feet. Didn't negotiate though. Am sure it could be brought down by a couple of lakh. I have a 1675, central park facing ground floor flat with lawn and despite the "fall" in prices as quoted by people in this forum I have offers to sell it for 1 cr. Max offer I got was 1.04 cr. I went to Ajnara and Paras also. They have a little higher BSP but very few add ons, which in Logix's case is too much. So in case of 2 BHK all inclusive price is almost the same as Paras and Ajnara.
      1675sqft and offer is 1.04cr ?? 5546/sqft ??? Are you serious ???

Comment

I am looking at a 2bhk flat in LBC and have been quoted a price of 4250bsp recently as management flats. I gather this is unsold inventory which means interest in this plan is low. Also delivery date was mentioned as June 2014, which has been moved back several times I assume. However the layout doors look appealing and before recent slowdown the project was much in flavor. As Im looking for end use, can any veteran shed light on whether this is a good deal and what is the likelihood of June deadline being met?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

Comment

no problem to think like that... but quiet surprised to see such a high differnce while one person buying at 4200 another one around 5000?

Comment

Plz advice.. recently got an offer for 1350 sq ft at blossom county at 4750 rs/sqft all inclusive, middle floor...in resale... offer seems to be good considering that builder is giving at same price on higher floors.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarn View Post
              What is the resale rate for 1675 sqft flat, middle floor?
              5000 rs per sqft all inclusive

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                1675sqft and offer is 1.04cr ?? 5546/sqft ??? Are you serious ???
                Rahul - U are forgetting that the ground floor also gets literally 900 sq ft of garden area over and above the flat area, add that and the price would come to a crore easily.

Welcome athapa

Comment

Originally posted by meteor View Post
                  Rahul - U are forgetting that the ground floor also gets literally 900 sq ft of garden area over and above the flat area, add that and the price would come to a crore easily.

Welcome athapa
                  All ground floor units have lawn attached with them the area of which is half of your super area. In my case lawn size is 837.5 sq feet. Price of lawn in all central park facing units is half of BSP. For non park facing unit, which builder is unable to sell, price has been capped at Rs 1700 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by SORABH3 View Post
                    Plz advice.. recently got an offer for 1350 sq ft at blossom county at 4750 rs/sqft all inclusive, middle floor...in resale... offer seems to be good considering that builder is giving at same price on higher floors.
                    It is a good deal if unit is park facing.

Comment

LBC latest pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000556.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	2213883

Name:	WP_000552.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	2213884

Name:	WP_000564.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	2213886

Name:	WP_000563.jpg
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	2213887

Name:	WP_000562.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	2213888

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X