Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Rahul,

There is really some confusion and mismatch of information.

For Phase I ( D E F G and H ) Logix county has already got CC is not it ? ( Last year in May or so ) After getting CC only they have started sending letters to you all for first phase buyers. Now this CC that is going to come in July is for which one. Is it CC or OC.

If you have info, can you clarify that helps others.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by proploss
    Agreed. Not sure about Cash Rich but yes it is Land Rich !! Sec124 .. 16 acre Prime Land then in Sector 107 also a prime land for Hotel/Commercial ...

Unlike 3C it does not have any partner also .. what Logix require good intention and that is missing completely !

Just visited the site. Nothing much happening generally and in phase II and III towers. Here and there some common stray work is seen . Really disappointing.

some of the members have written Logix is cash rich or land rich . I do not know. What I know is work is happening and they are not spending money. With whomever I spoke there at site all are negative. Virtually for the last six months or so no real construction activity is happening in the towers except in some common areas like center park that too in a very slow speed.

It is a real concern and more SIX years are over. How long it is going to be this painful wait...
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry. By mistake I have missed the word 'NOT'. It is work is NOT happening.
    CommentQuote
  • They are not at all serious on competing this project and giving possetion.
    Just keep on delaying the possetion.
    Only hope is ncdrc they should give judgement like jaypee for us as well.
    5000 rs penalty per day than only these guys will be serious
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    They are not at all serious on competing this project and giving possetion.
    Just keep on delaying the possetion.
    Only hope is ncdrc they should give judgement like jaypee for us as well.
    5000 rs penalty per day than only these guys will be serious

We had a meeting last Saturday and logix is very seriously implementing all our request. We are happy with logix. There is a 10 pages MOM and we discussed every point in a descriptive manner. By July most of the amenities like club, gym, central park, retail shop will get ready. Water softening plant is operational.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the tower status of tower M? Is it in phase 2 or 3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    We had a meeting last Saturday and logix is very seriously implementing all our request. We are happy with logix. There is a 10 pages MOM and we discussed every point in a descriptive manner. By July most of the amenities like club, gym, central park, retail shop will get ready. Water softening plant is operational.

Mr Rahul i can bet if club will be ready by July ... By seeing the condition may be next July.
    Please share specific points of MOM which logix going to implement dont put vague points.

Logix didnt even got CC whether most of the project in 137 got the same ... No hope for phase 2/3 tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki14
    Does anyone know the tower status of tower M? Is it in phase 2 or 3?

Phase3 will be 2018 only ... Phase 2 no tentative dates yet even after start giving possetion 1 phase take 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrmittal
    Mr Rahul i can bet if club will be ready by July ... By seeing the condition may be next July.
    Please share specific points of MOM which logix going to implement dont put vague points.

Logix didnt even got CC whether most of the project in 137 got the same ... No hope for phase 2/3 tower.

July 15th 2016 is the date given by logix for registry to start. Have you visited site? You can see internal fitting with exterior paint started for the club house. Tower entry beautification, final exterior coat of ph-1 started. Children play area equipment is installed, soft pvc flooring will be done very soon. Ph-2/3/4 will take time. By the time subsequent phases delivered all minor issues faced by ph-1 will get resolved.
    CommentQuote
    July 15th 2016 is the date given by logix for registry to start. Have you visited site? You can see internal fitting with exterior paint started for the club house. Tower entry beautification, final exterior coat of ph-1 started. Children play area equipment is installed, soft pvc flooring will be done very soon. Ph-2/3/4 will take time. By the time subsequent phases delivered all minor issues faced by ph-1 will get resolved.

You're missing the point. You're in Phase I, good for you. People who are in Phase 3/4 may have to wait for two more years.

There was no such concept of phases when we booked in Mid 2010, by mid 2018 it would be 8 years for us while the builder promised 18 months.
    CommentQuote
  • HI

I have flat in Logix Blossom County which is in Phase -1 then shifted to phase-2 as of their own. These logix peoples do as per their own interest they are not in favour of customers. The possession is to be started in December 2015, then in March 2016, Then in April and Now shifted to June. So, requesting you all to join together for the fight of our rights against such management where is no value of words.

Still more than 5 years nearly i say about six years still no action. So if other customers are interested then we can do something against delay in possession matter.

Regards
    CommentQuote

Dear Rahul,

Just asking you out of curiosity and eagerness, as per your understanding what will be the actual date of delivery / possession for PHASE II. I know you can not be certain but just your guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Today received mail from logix FM team for the possession of Phase -2 starts in July 2016 for Tower-I, J/P/Q- September 2016, Tower-O in Nov-2016 and club by Dec 2016 end. Latest mail received from logix team today.
    CommentQuote
  • 100% agreed with Mr. Mittal.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any commercial arcade in this project...If YES...Is it inside the complex or entry / exit on road and open for outsiders ??
    CommentQuote