Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mohitsharma3
    Sorry state of affairs at LBC after rainfall... Parking and Another flat wherein water started gushing out of electrical sockets.

Source: facebook(***)com/groups/logixblossomcounty/permalink/770021016434968/

What the heck! this is bulls***
    Even i do not have any lena-dena with this project but feels pain to think about someone who has put his hard earned money here :(
    CommentQuote
  • I saw a photo in newspaper that even Mahagun Moderne basment was flooded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I saw a photo in newspaper that even Mahagun Moderne basment was flooded.

Flooded basements is very common and it can happen. The most worrying thing is water coming out of electrical sockets. We all know how lethal is electricity + water.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand why so much drama over water coming from electric points
    Logix management is just implementing Modi's smart city solutions .
    Check carefully , there must even a common meter for water and electricity, you will get a single bill for both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patman
    I don't understand why so much drama over water coming from electric points
    Logix management is just implementing Modi's smart city solutions .
    Check carefully , there must even a common meter for water and electricity, you will get a single bill for both.

I hope you understand the gravity of the situation, atleast don't make a flippant comment
    CommentQuote
    Sorry state of affairs at LBC after rainfall... Parking and Another flat wherein water started gushing out of electrical sockets.

Source: facebook(***)com/groups/logixblossomcounty/permalink/770021016434968/

Pitiful

Real estate in Noida has totally gone to dogs . Builder greed have crossed all limits. Launch a project - collect money and do whatsoever you want . Jo man kare bnayo ,, chahe to mat bnayo, paisa leke bhag jayo . buyer gaya tel lene
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234
    Pitiful

Real estate in Noida has totally gone to dogs . Builder greed have crossed all limits. Launch a project - collect money and do whatsoever you want . Jo man kare bnayo ,, chahe to mat bnayo, paisa leke bhag jayo . buyer gaya tel lene

today called to logix office for possession of phase 2 in LBC.girl said "jab mil jaayega CC tab de denge possession. Hume pata nahi kab milega CC". last month I received the mail from the VP of logix,he mentioned that possession will start from August end.buyers are leaving this project at AUNE PAUNE DAAM.
    CommentQuote
  • shit man..parking flooding in fine but water from socket is scary..
    CommentQuote
  • I am Sorry....BUT Flooding of Basement is NOT OK...and NOT ACCEPTABLE...specially for NEW projects

This clearly shows that Builders have effected Minds of Buyers to such a degree by pushing them so much...that their BENCHMARKS for STANDARDS has been Reduced...

This is a Very Disturbing Norm....that Buyers now have Reduced the benchmarks so much...because of Tactics of builders...that Quality of FUTURE Projects is expected to be worse !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    I am Sorry....BUT Flooding of Basement is NOT OK...and NOT ACCEPTABLE...specially for NEW projects

This clearly shows that Builders have effected Minds of Buyers to such a degree by pushing them so much...that their BENCHMARKS for STANDARDS has been Reduced...

This is a Very Disturbing Norm....that Buyers now have Reduced the benchmarks so much...because of Tactics of builders...that Quality of FUTURE Projects is expected to be worse !!!!!

Very true... but the problem is that all projects that fall in budget are more or less the same... every project have major problem... those which are good are not in budget... :(
    CommentQuote
    Very true... but the problem is that all projects that fall in budget are more or less the same... every project have major problem... those which are good are not in budget... :(

Exactly the top 3 project in 137 are not in budget(they also have their own issues but still better than rest) and rest all are almost same. Everyday one or other getting ahead in race to prove it is worst.
    CommentQuote

Unfortunately yes.....

The trend is very disturbing for end users but very good for broker and builders

I am noticing in nearly all threads...of majority builders.....

The buyer has been pushed so hard....squeezed so much.....that mere delivery of raw flats with basic facilities is like heaven for them...and they are just so tired of waiting...and misused that just having a key is an achievement...

Sad but true

For persons who wish to buy and are not existing buyers this is a lesson and they shud tread carefully....
    CommentQuote
  • Stop buying such construction.. Simple .... Anyone who can afford to buy can also stay on rent... Little difference today between under construction and rtm... It's better to buy rtm and live till
    CommentQuote
  • In any case living on rent makes more economic sense in greater than 50 lakh categories... dreams passed on through generations need to be paused a little ... Builders know too well that there are far too many people looking to fulfill this need... Anything sells
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I have recently bought a 3bhk resale unit in LBC, just wanted to know if there is any active group for LBC buyers, which I can also join to know the latest updates on project
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments