Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This email content shows that Logix still have not got CC yet hence no possession is near by. Just read the content carefully ... If CC/OC received the email content would have simple single line to mention the same. In current email Logix just asking buyers to get prepare .. and no mention of receiving OC/CC ...

Originally Posted by vj0real
    Dear Sir/Madam, It gives us immense pleasure to share with you that your residential flat is nearing possession. In order to start the possession process at our end we advise you to keep the following documents ready.
    Flat Buyer agreement
    Allotment Letter
    Payment Receipts
    Payments
    KYC
    Loan agreement / sanction letter, if any
    A special incentive scheme has been introduced for the advance payment of dues payable on or before 31st December, 2016. An interest @12% p.a. on the advance payments will be adjusted in your final demand.
    For any information, you may please contact with our customer care team on mobile nos. 9560711124, 9650488765, 9560183337, 0120-4286691.
    For future correspondence kindly reach us on 0120-4366000/Ext-338, 341 & 286
    Thanks & Regards

Team CRM

CommentQuote
  • there are two type of emails - 1) for towers already allotted D,E,F,G&H for registration & 2) for new towers allotment i.e. tower I, O,P,Q etc,.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the registration email from logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Got the registration email from logix.

Rahul,

Any idea about the possession of Phsse 2 towers. They have not yet got the CC.What is the progress at site as you are staying there. Hope you reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksssnath

Rahul,

Any idea about the possession of Phsse 2 towers. They have not yet got the CC.What is the progress at site as you are staying there. Hope you reply

I have rented it. What I have heard that logix has started sending possession letter to ph-2 tower.
    CommentQuote

I have rented it. What I have heard that logix has started sending possession letter to ph-2 tower.

Oh Great !. If the news is correct, Aap ke muh me ghee shakkar !.

Thanks for the reply.
    CommentQuote

don't spread wrong info.Logix still not received Completion Certificate.how they can give possession. today I had word with customer care in logix they said CC is awaited
    CommentQuote
  • Search on google for "Authorities to meet defaulting builders on exit from projects" and the follow-up to the article can be located by searching for "twenty realtors meet noida authority" on google. The 2nd article also lists Logix as 1 builder which was part of the meeting. However, the article does not clearly explain the reason for Logix's presence.

PS: I guess we are not allowed to post external links and hence the above process to locate the relevant articles.
    CommentQuote
  • This was a scheme given by Noida authority to those builder who have purchased land from Noida Authority but could not start any construction. These builders can return the Land back to the Authority. Logix is one of the builder who is returning such unused land. I donot have clarity which land Logix is going to return. Will let you know if get more info
    CommentQuote
  • I think the Noida Exit policy for realtors details and considers 4 scenarios; namely: (1) If a realtor has been allotted land but hasn't started construction (2) : If a builder has completed a project but is unable to procure a completion certificate (3) If a builder has launched a project on a part of the land allotted and the rest is lying unused (4) : If a realtor needs a partner to finish a project. We do not have clarity as to what Logix has in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix wants a CC but has not payed all the dues.Hence will pay on a propotional basis as per formula worked out by NA.For lands in Noida sec 150 and one near 135 they have already tied up with ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamal_d
    I think the Noida Exit policy for realtors details and considers 4 scenarios; namely: (1) If a realtor has been allotted land but hasn't started construction (2) : If a builder has completed a project but is unable to procure a completion certificate (3) If a builder has launched a project on a part of the land allotted and the rest is lying unused (4) : If a realtor needs a partner to finish a project. We do not have clarity as to what Logix has in mind.

Logix has many unused land in Sector-150.
    CommentQuote
  • I got another email today from logix
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Any idea when they will send possession letters for Tower P ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    Dear Any idea when they will send possession letters for Tower P ??

I have also got a similar mail informing that CC for Phase II towers is received and by 31, January offer letter will be sent to for tower P members.
    CommentQuote