Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by vas2009 View Post
    If you are a serious buyer do some groundwork and you will get it quite easily.I got this info in two hours flat..Rest you find out.If you were polite I would have shared the phone numbers for your benefit.
    Yes I could do some ground work but am outside the country so in 2 hrs it would be impossible to reach India. Yes I still tried online but I didn't find any site as advertising it and I called up Logix Greens (the only number I managed online) and they said this is not the case. So pardon me if you found me impolite but you can't fault me for being skeptical. I asked the same question to another user before in this forum and very nicely and he has since gone quiet. Can you please share the detail? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

Comment

Just read the last few pages.. leaving a few comments :
      1. Called up a realter.. he says current bsp is 4350 so rates like 4200 AI is all farce. Attempt to scare away the investors who are holding on their fortunes in the project.
      2. BOP suck big time..anyone who had a good experience would have been plain lucky.
      3. Has anyone visited the site lately, as the outside painting should not happen in such fog (moist conditions) else the paint will peel off.
      4. Anyone has any prognosis on what the rates for resale will be on delivery/possession..for different flats as per their floor and facing.

Comment

Hi Respected Board Members,

I have a query, I am planning to buy an unit in Logix Blossom County..getting a 2BH at around 4900 AI..can you please help me to understand what other charges we have to pay which may not be included in AI deals? Also how is Logix for end use? Thanks alot.

Comment

All inclusive means all cost included .. + service tax.. therefore u should not charged anything if it is an AI deal.. negotitate hard to bring it down.. in resale it is avaialble in below 4500 ai..

Originally posted by subhroleo1 View Post

I have a query, I am planning to buy an unit in Logix Blossom County..getting a 2BH at around 4900 AI..can you please help me to understand what other charges we have to pay which may not be included in AI deals? Also how is Logix for end use? Thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by pigeonhole View Post
            Yes I could do some ground work but am outside the country so in 2 hrs it would be impossible to reach India. Yes I still tried online but I didn't find any site as advertising it and I called up Logix Greens (the only number I managed online) and they said this is not the case. So pardon me if you found me impolite but you can't fault me for being skeptical. I asked the same question to another user before in this forum and very nicely and he has since gone quiet. Can you please share the detail? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
            PM me and I will forward you the brokers number.I will be glad if it helps you.I did not pursue further as I was looking for a 1BHK in Zest because of budget constraints.Offer is for floors above 11 th floor only Non Park facing.No lower floors.Location may be a issue.Try to understand as these are flats surrendered by an underwriter,hence they will be sold through a broker only.Logix cannot come into the picture for obvious reasons.But its a all white deal and you would be dealing directly with Logix,no resale here .If you are a serious buyer you can make the deal.These guys are smart they will quickly understand whether you are serious or not.

Comment

Originally posted by subhroleo1 View Post

Did you ask directly to logix?? When I called they didn't reveal the price and suggest to visit logix office with cheque book ready. I will visit saturday. I just want to confirm the news of 3600AI. If it is correct then I can buy.

Comment

Logix Blossom County

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                Did you ask directly to logix?? When I called they didn't reveal the price and suggest to visit logix office with cheque book ready. I will visit saturday. I just want to confirm the news of 3600AI. If it is correct then I can buy.

Hi Rahul
                I will also buy if the flat is avl at a price of 3600AI in 50:50 plan. Please do let me know ur meeting outcome .
                Best regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by tarunbh123; December 19 2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  I have been getting offers of 4800AI till a month back. So 3600AI is ridiculously low...If you get something like that, do let the board know. I will buy one instead of selling....

Comment

Originally posted by kumarn View Post
                    I have been getting offers of 4800AI till a month back. So 3600AI is ridiculously low...If you get something like that, do let the board know. I will buy one instead of selling....

if anything is available below 4600AI , i am ready to buy two,payment within a week

Comment

Originally posted by kumarn View Post
                      Wait for another quarter you will get it in at par rates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X