5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Approax 75% which is very good. .

Originally posted by amankmr15 View Post
    Dear Akv1986;
    Thanks for giving the right direction bcz here every day some shot of bullshit discussion going on about the rate which is not practically possible and some time it also mislead the actual buyer..

I try to understand the carpet area about this logix project but no body disclose this information even i tried to logix but they are not giving any information about carpet area. If any body who has any idea, please share it...
    I am holding 1145 SQF Area.... in logix blossom county...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
      Approax 75% which is very good. .
      Not difficult to calculate yourself. Take the floorplan and add up all the room areas.. don't need to rely on estimates for this really!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

Comment

Thanks Pawakp80;
        But why not builder is disclosing it... I guess some builder they are giving in the written...

Comment

A few of builder disclose loading..

Originally posted by amankmr15 View Post
          Thanks Pawakp80;
          But why not builder is disclosing it... I guess some builder they are giving in the written...

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
            A few of builder disclose loading..
            Who(The Builder) wants to deliver the final project with promised specifications , mention the loading but here what logix is doing is known to every one. In Zest Logix has increased the super area without changing the carpat area . So how is it possible that Logix does not follow this with other two projects. I may be wrong but this is my openion.

Comment

logix blossom county

I had claculated loading in few of the projects of my interest,

In logix blossom county, the livable area (on an avg) is 75% of what you pay for. so in a 1000 sqft flat, you will actually get 750 sqft as carpet.

In many other projects (one of them is the best in noida (even i own there), the livable area is 66% of what is paid for - so for sure LBC is the best deal on loading part.

PS - calculate from the flat layout plan, or sneek in one of the buildings with an inch tape, find for yourself and do share

Originally posted by pigeonhole View Post
              Not difficult to calculate yourself. Take the floorplan and add up all the room areas.. don't need to rely on estimates for this really!

Comment

very contrasting thoughts here from people. Bought a unit here last year and I saw no appreciation. apart from snail's pace of work, everything looks okay for end use/long term investment.

Lets hope it completes one fine day. Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai.
                Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 04:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by atnyia View Post
                  very contrasting thoughts here from people. Bought a unit here last year and I saw no appreciation. apart from snail's pace of work, everything looks okay for end use/long term investment.
                  Lets hope it completes one fine day. Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai.
                  You can list your unit on a property website for 15,000 sqf, and you will immediately have lots of appreciation.

This is how the majority of people on this forum calculate returns anyway.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 04:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by shalumani View Post
                    You can list your unit on a property website for 15,000 sqf, and you will immediately have lots of appreciation.
                    This is how the majority of people on this forum calculate returns anyway.
                    You don't make any sense man!

Comment

Originally posted by pigeonhole View Post
                      You don't make any sense man!

Totally!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X