Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
    Request to noida authority to issue Completion Certificate of Phase-1 of logix blossom county is attached. From apr 2014 possession will start. Hopefully by july/aug 2014, family can start living in the society.
    good news.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
      Request to noida authority to issue Completion Certificate of Phase-1 of logix blossom county is attached. From apr 2014 possession will start. Hopefully by july/aug 2014, family can start living in the society.
      I think this is wrong info. The virtual completion (85% completion) dates issued by logix are starting from March 1 (provided they meet the timeline this time). At least another 3-4 months work (again if they work efficiently) is required before possession can start. So at minimum, the possession would start by July and there is a very big if that logix meets the timelines.

      Going by logix's past, I don't expect that they can meet any deadline and so possession can only start around diwali this year. There is another 1 month of work after possession starts and most likely you would only see ppl living there in jan 2015.

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        went to the site , it seem unlikely that they will give possession soon

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          possession is at least a year away

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            Logix has patched up with SP,so don't be surprised if they start possession from April onwards for phase 1.They will get OC in a jiffy this time.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              SP is not going to come and construct for Logix...there may not be any issue in getting completion certificates but actually completing is the biggest worry...ppl should be delighted if possession starts happening even around diwali

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                What is the current rate of lbc on 10th floor non park facing in fresh please advice rate

                Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  Originally posted by ashish1234 View Post
                  SP is not going to come and construct for Logix...there may not be any issue in getting completion certificates but actually completing is the biggest worry...ppl should be delighted if possession starts happening even around diwali
                  Please verify facts before posting.Dont vent your frustrations here however valid they maybe.Read the latest PMC certificates before posting and you will understand what I am trying to say.Its very clear from there.And if you have a little bit of experience the main thing is getting an OC.Lots of other factors come into the picture.NA delay the same for flimsiest of reasons to get their share.It helps if you have the right connections.BTW request you to do some research before posting you will save us all a lot of our precious time and energy

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    Namaste...

                    Want to know if any one has recently taken loan from SBI / BOI on this project and specifically for purchase of flat in resale. I have approached Canara Bank, but the project is not approved by them and Bang of Baroda is only ready to give loan upto 80% of the allotment letter price where as my existing loan from HDFC is more than that... Can someone pl help urgently... Thanks in advance...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      Originally posted by vas2009 View Post
                      Please verify facts before posting.Dont vent your frustrations here however valid they maybe.Read the latest PMC certificates before posting and you will understand what I am trying to say.Its very clear from there.And if you have a little bit of experience the main thing is getting an OC.Lots of other factors come into the picture.NA delay the same for flimsiest of reasons to get their share.It helps if you have the right connections.BTW request you to do some research before posting you will save us all a lot of our precious time and energy
                      What kind of crazy post was that? And what kind of research is required to know that logix is too far from actually completing the project. SP can only add to more delays. You had posted a dream where logix starts giving possession in April. Go and visit the site and you'll wake up and realise that NO possession is possible before June/July timeframe. And going by Logix's construction speed, an optimistic possession timeframe is Diwali.

                      If there are any delays because of completion certificates, then it can only add to the above time frame, can't reduce it. Got it or should I explain again?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X