Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
    Builder should complete the landscape and other facilities also else people hesitate to shift. This should be discussed on the 8th March meeting with logix.
    Structure of all towers are ready. So landscape can be easily developed without any issue. But you are right, builder is in hurry to avoid penalty. The same issue is with other builder like ATS.

Comment

what is the current resale rate? I am looking for a park facing, lower floor unit.

Comment

Hi
        Does anyone has a idea that during transfer do Logix require the presence of both buyer and seller? what if we get the POA as buyer is out of India?

Comment

Request for owners who are going for virtual meeting.Kindly post interior pictures of interiors of flats,lobby's and lifts.Thanks in anticipation

Comment

Trying my luck again, anyone? Or can someone please share contact number of Logix office?

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
            Members - any idea if this project is in the approved list of IDBI Bank for giving house loan? Interested in picking up a park facing unit.

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
              Trying my luck again, anyone? Or can someone please share contact number of Logix office?
              What is stopping you from using google?

Logix Group | Logix Park | IT SEZ in Noida | Commercial Space for Lease in Noida | SEZ Noida

Comment

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me what is the exact resale price BSP for a Park facing 1575sqf and 1675sqf unit.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hey Guys - 990sq ft 2bhks are available in which all towers?

Comment

Any update about the meeting with Logix regarding virtual possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Piyush Mehta View Post
                      Hi All,

Can someone please tell me what is the exact resale price BSP for a Park facing 1575sqf and 1675sqf unit.

Thanks in advance
                      I was offered 4600AI in fresh in DP plan.
                      1575 and 1675 are most sought after flats and are commanding highest resale price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X