Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Congrats guys :) Party time :bab (41): for u guys. I missed the bus.:bab (58): (beaten by logix)

Nvr mind you quickly took the other bus by 3C anyway! which might reach destination sooner than our bus ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gat_prakash
    kudos to all the group members ...
    Logix has agreed to keep the height as 9 feet...

Its one of the rare things to see where the builder listens to its customers ..

Great way to go LOGIX ...... An example for all the builders ...:bab (4):

Thanks for the good news buddy, From where did you got this confirmation. Is there a link to their site or something?

TIA
    CommentQuote
  • some serious problem going around with the broker and Logix group regrding commissions kindly confirm if any bdy is aware off.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    some serious problem going around with the broker and Logix group regrding commissions kindly confirm if any bdy is aware off.

they had problem with brokers and this should not bother a buyer, only problem was Logix is giving same discount what broker offers you, so only a fool will go with broker for same price what builder offers.

Now every broker badmouth logix just because of this.

Again it should not effect a user.

BTW What is so serious abt it ?
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom

HI All And hope my message finds u all in great health and spirit .. this is my first post here and i hope its in the right manner / order .
    to start with i thank u all for all ure inputs and all the info u guys have shared .
    I want to buy a flat on the expressway .. i started by only thinking about jp cosmos but i believe that there is no certainty as to how long it will take to be ready . then i starteed looking at lotus panache but seems pretty expensive . now i am thinking about logix blossom .
    the rate i got today for logix was ( on 13th sep 2010 ) ... well the company guy i called said .. rs 2975 bsp but was willing to discuss the rate when i would go and meet him .
    I also called 2 brokers , 1st one said 2975 bsp and second one said 2702bsp .

i am utterly butterly confused -;) can any of u be kind enough to let me know what the basic sale price should be . and if and how i could buy the 1545 sqf flat .
    thank you all . and hope to be a part of logix blossom county and this blog .
    warm regards
    sahil.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure how the other broker gave quoted a rate of 2702 , it might have given it for flexi
    btw rate is 2975 and u can get 5% discount from logix/brokers on this(CLP) ...
    if u go 4 felxi u will get additional dis. of 4%
    in DP u will get additional dis of 8% ...
    Try with few brokers and makes sure u get all the discounts adjusted in BSP ...
    u should not go 4 credit note

Enjoy!!!

Originally Posted by sahilm
    HI All And hope my message finds u all in great health and spirit .. this is my first post here and i hope its in the right manner / order .
    to start with i thank u all for all ure inputs and all the info u guys have shared .
    I want to buy a flat on the expressway .. i started by only thinking about jp cosmos but i believe that there is no certainty as to how long it will take to be ready . then i starteed looking at lotus panache but seems pretty expensive . now i am thinking about logix blossom .
    the rate i got today for logix was ( on 13th sep 2010 ) ... well the company guy i called said .. rs 2975 bsp but was willing to discuss the rate when i would go and meet him .
    I also called 2 brokers , 1st one said 2975 bsp and second one said 2702bsp .

i am utterly butterly confused -;) can any of u be kind enough to let me know what the basic sale price should be . and if and how i could buy the 1545 sqf flat .
    thank you all . and hope to be a part of logix blossom county and this blog .
    warm regards
    sahil.
    CommentQuote
  • hi nibha and thank you for ure reply .
    So basically what i need to understand is .
    1st - clp would be 5% less of 2975 .
    2nd flexiplan would be 5+4 = 9% less of 2975 !!
    3rd dp would be 5+8 = 13% less of 2975 !!
    am i right in these calculations .
    also do u have any idea if tower " O" is a good location or should i try and get some other tower .
    thanking you again
    rgds
    sahil
    CommentQuote
  • small correction instead of adding up discount do the multiply .
    if BSP is 100
    then in DP
    BSP would be = 100 x( 0.95)x(0.92)
    Well location is up to you , D,F,G, N, O tower have 1575 and all of then are land scape facing ...
    Infact in a way your balconay in O would be east facing , so u would get the morning sun for sure ...
    There would be two units in each tower of size 1575 , take the one which suits you more ...
    Although is hardly any difference between the two, still if given a choice u will have to decide on one of them ...
    Originally Posted by sahilm
    hi nibha and thank you for ure reply .
    So basically what i need to understand is .
    1st - clp would be 5% less of 2975 .
    2nd flexiplan would be 5+4 = 9% less of 2975 !!
    3rd dp would be 5+8 = 13% less of 2975 !!
    am i right in these calculations .
    also do u have any idea if tower " O" is a good location or should i try and get some other tower .
    thanking you again
    rgds
    sahil
    CommentQuote
  • Flat density

Please tell the flat density of blossom county and blossom greens.
    CommentQuote
  • hi all . now i am more confused than before . . . theres a a blossom county and a new blossom county greens !!! when i go and c the layout plan in blossom county it shows me blossom greens ... what am i missing here ... !! is it better for me to buy blossom county or blossom county greens , and which one of the 2 will be available earlier ...
    thanking you in advance for ure replies
    regards
    sahil

ps: is there anyway that the people on this forum speak to each other regarding property matters over msn / skype or google talk or is posting and waiting for replies the best way . thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilm
    hi all . now i am more confused than before . . . theres a a blossom county and a new blossom county greens !!! when i go and c the layout plan in blossom county it shows me blossom greens ... what am i missing here ... !! is it better for me to buy blossom county or blossom county greens , and which one of the 2 will be available earlier ...
    thanking you in advance for ure replies
    regards
    sahil

ps: is there anyway that the people on this forum speak to each other regarding property matters over msn / skype or google talk or is posting and waiting for replies the best way . thanx

Sahil,

You should go through Blossom County and Blossom Greens threads on this forum, This will give you insight into both projects.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?t=9054

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/9907-blossom-greens-by-logix-group-in-sector-143-noida?t=12291

I think County will finish first as it's started much earlier compared to newly launch Greens. Greens is just a bit farther towards GN. You should research and visit both locations and than decide though i don't see much difference.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been looking at sector 137 and few more sectors for last few weeks to buy a flat.

Is there any 1675 flat for resale in blossom county?

The current rate is more than I can afford so I am looking for a resale flat. I am looking to buy in next 10-15 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bippin
    I have been looking at sector 137 and few more sectors for last few weeks to buy a flat.

Is there any 1675 flat for resale in blossom county?

The current rate is more than I can afford so I am looking for a resale flat. I am looking to buy in next 10-15 days.

There was a post a few days back for a 1875 flat. and he was willing to dispose at 2750. An ex-olleague of mine has a flat in 1675 which he bought as an investment, But I doubt he will sell at the older rate.
    CommentQuote
  • you shouldn't quote the pluses when you are going into a sale as a buyer. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Yup!

Originally Posted by madgeek
    you shouldn't quote the pluses when you are going into a sale as a buyer. ;)

Thought of this while posting, but couldn't resist!

Want to know whether I calculated correctly or some mistake. Seems too good to be true!
    CommentQuote