Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

possession delayed to march 2015 and that too tentative

this is a shout out to all the logix blossom county flat owners . logix has once again shifted the possession date to march2015 n that too is tentative . they have been shifting dates time and again and never till now have they stood by , by any of them .i would want everyone to come along so that we can collectively go to logix office and ask them as to what the hell are they upto... it happened before also when all of us went . and at that time mr. shakti nath gave us the month of june 2014 sayin that it is with 99.99% accuracy that he will start the possession .. i hope people who own the flat in this housing are not at all satisfied with logix backing out on possession dates and will come together to teach them a lesson ..

ranjeev khullar(flat owner )
    we will decide the day collectively as to when we should go.
    Last edited by MANOJa; June 15 2014, 10:10 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Hi my name is pradeep yadav flat owner you send me date.
      Last edited by MANOJa; June 15 2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys, we understand logix buyers are suffering lot because of delay of possession but would like to remind you IREF rules. Please follow.

Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. Posts containing any personal information are deleted. Refer to IREF rules to avoid suspension

Comment

Few pages back, in this thread someone posted that the builder has already submitted an application to Noida authority for OC. Any news regarding the OC?
          Last edited by MANOJa; June 15 2014, 10:12 PM. Reason: Quoted text deleted.

Comment

wats the point of submitting an oc or shit like that when u dont get to enter in your flat and u just keep looking at the construction pics forever. this thing has been going on forever do we really need to compromise after submitting lakhs of money and listening to bullshit excuses time and again . why are people compromising on dates . we are owners not workers. its high time someone takes an action regarding this problem . people are paying their house rents as well as paying emis. do we really need to go through all this tension and putting are lives at stake jus to hear the excuses of the builder . i hope u all know wat to do .

Comment

One more hiccup

Everyone pls read today's TOI(page 1 and page 15)

NGT has reinstated the ridiculous rule of no construction within 10km of Okhla bird sanctuary.

25 projects are affected with this rule including LBC

This has stalled constructions in many projects and the main reason behind builders going with snail's pace and delaying possessions.

Comment

logix and paras are adjacent to each other, paras given possession, is NGT rule is not applicable to paras or what.... even vivante, purvanchal, ...

Comment

What I've heard in market is that Logix is still not doing very well financially... So that could be the main reason for slow/no progress in construction...

Comment

Originally posted by AchchaG View Post
                    What I've heard in market is that Logix is still not doing very well financially... So that could be the main reason for slow/no progress in construction...
                    Yes this is true many of friends have exited at a lower price due to this mess within the group

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Comment

please unite.

Is anyone ready to confront these logix people. the news i heard when i called them again is that it might be june 2015 as the possession time . Does not it not enough to peoples to be angry and take a measure . Let me know. We should not be waiting for end product 3 years after the promised date that's what i feel do let me know , if someone of you is interested in making a move, please join me.
                      Last edited by aktmtl; June 11 2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X