Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

You may call Logix “whatever you feel like”. They are a BIG BULLSHIT. This cash stripped company is trying to save money from everything possible. Recently they have stopped sending couriers (demand letter, payment receipt and otherwise) to the overseas buyers.

Comment

Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Logix County in approx. 50:50 plan in resale (originally booked at 30:70). I understand and also feel sorry after hearing the concerns raised by the people for extremely late possession, which is constantly being delayed by few months.

Can the senior members please guide me if I should still invest here. The other option I have is Gulshan Ikebana.

I have following points in my mind :-
      1. Quality of the builder
      2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession.
      3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession
      4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end)

Any inputs will be really helpful.

I didn't consider Paras, Jaypee Kasa, kosmos etc. as 85-90% payment is already gone.

Thanks in advance

Thank you.

Comment

not a bad option, given that you are already aware of so much delay and ready to take risk..now your stack is less, more is of builder as he will get 50% only if they offer possession..Logix has done this blunder and sold lot of inventory in this plan..

Comment

Please see my thoughts in-line..

Originally posted by Chaudhary28 View Post
          Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Logix County in approx. 50:50 plan in resale (originally booked at 30:70). I understand and also feel sorry after hearing the concerns raised by the people for extremely late possession, which is constantly being delayed by few months.

Can the senior members please guide me if I should still invest here. The other option I have is Gulshan Ikebana.

1. Quality of the builder - this being the first residential project from Logix, your guess on their quality would be as good as anyone else's. Having said that, their commercial projects have been good in past.
          2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession. - Smart thought.. that's what I did when Logix came up with BOP (Balance on Possession 30-70 Plan in 2011). One ends up putting a lot of money upfront, however, the risk is contained only at 40% unlike CLP where builder will make you pay 95% and then conveniently forget about offering possession.
          3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession - Then this project is indeed a good choice. Good thing is you are being realistic about the possession dates. A lot of end users bought in LBC based on Logix' BS of possession in 18 months. A two-storied house takes that much time, and folks blindly bought Logix crap of 18 months - these are the buyers who feel disappointed and cheated today. Had they been more reasonable in their expectations, they wouldn't be as sour. Please note, I too am an end-user, just that I was realistic from the beginning - typically 3.5 years for project to complete and add another year's delay - which meant if I got possession in late 2015/early 2016, I would be consider myself lucky..
          Anyway, another plus about LBC is the layout. The central greens are the USP and once complete (hopefully sooner than later), if maintained well, LBC would be one of the best societies in the vicinity.

4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end) - Bear in mind, you would need to pay 50% of BSP + all additional charges upfront and therefore, your actual upfront outflow would be approximately 60% under 50-50 plan

I didn't consider Paras, Jaypee Kasa, kosmos etc. as 85-90% payment is already gone.

Thanks in advance

Thank you.
          Last edited by leo_sri; June 17 2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
            not a bad option, given that you are already aware of so much delay and ready to take risk..now your stack is less, more is of builder as he will get 50% only if they offer possession..Logix has done this blunder and sold lot of inventory in this plan..
            Sirji, which under-construction property in India isn't a risk

People ask which builder is best in xyz region.. sab chor hain, koi bada toh koi chhota, choona toh tumko lagna he hai one way or the other

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhary28 View Post
              Hi,

1. Quality of the builder
              2. 40:60, 50:50 plan as I don't want to enter into this trap of CLP where we pay 95% till the last floor's slap and then keep waiting for the possession.
              3. I can wait for 2 - 2.5 yrs for the possession
              4. Approx budget 65 lacs (12-13 lacs paid initially by me, ~40 lacs bank loan and rest 12-13 lacs again paid by me towards the end)

Thanks in advance

Thank you.
              Hi,

What are appox Alll Inclusive prices in resale for 50-50 plan in LBC

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
                Hi,

What are appox Alll Inclusive prices in resale for 50-50 plan in LBC

Thanks
                So I am trying to get the resale deals which were bought in 30-70 plans. As they would have logged in at lower rates so if I buy this it eventually becomes approx 50-50 plan. The deals I am getting are at the rate of 5050-5200. Still trying to negotiate

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leo_sri View Post
                  Sirji, which under-construction property in India isn't a risk

People ask which builder is best in xyz region.. sab chor hain, koi bada toh koi chhota, choona toh tumko lagna he hai one way or the other
                  it depend what is stage of construction. If project is neat to RTM, risk is low even thought its under const property..In case of logix, builder has always giving false date again and again and does not seem to finish the work in given time frame..There could be N reasons of that but end user is suffering because of that..

You need to wisely select better chor..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                    it depend what is stage of construction. If project is neat to RTM, risk is low even thought its under const property..In case of logix, builder has always giving false date again and again and does not seem to finish the work in given time frame..There could be N reasons of that but end user is suffering because of that..

You need to wisely select better chor..
                    Your bias against Logix is very apparent.BTW which Chor... have finished work within the deadline.

Comment

Just came across this link. And seems like large part of 137 doesn't come in 10km zone of Okhla bird sanctuary.

11 Km - Flight distance between Paras Tierea and Okhla Bird Sanctury

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X