Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by dceashish View Post
    just a reality check...I have recently received internal plaster completion demand in ikebana and gulshan is claiming to give offer of possession in an year (4 months ahead of schedule), whereas I believe people in D,E tower of LBC have also recently got internal plaster completion demands. Gulshan being a much much more efficient builder than Logix, I fail to understand if logix can really offer possession before diwali 2015, leave aside Jan 2015.
    First family will move in this project not before June, 2015, that is around 5.5 years after launch. Even that is a very optimistic projection. There is a lot of work left to make even 3-4 towers livable.

So much for possession in 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
      First family will move in this project not before June, 2015, that is around 5.5 years after launch. Even that is a very optimistic projection. There is a lot of work left to make even 3-4 towers livable.

I think that's too optimistic. I would be surprised if Logix is able to even start offering possession by that time. I don't expect first family to move here before Jan 2016.

Comment

Lot of activities in 1st phase tower (Tower-D/E/F etc). Periphery road of phase-1 is about to complete. Electric poles are already erected. IMO first family move can happen much earlier if logix continues this momentum.

Comment

please find the project status tower wise as on 31st oct. they claim to start offering possessions from jan 2015. even if its march, they should start... (albatta after making it livable)

any update on the road connecting logix or the central greens... pls share, thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

I think that's too optimistic.
            Now with the data, still you think in that way ???

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
              Now with the data, still you think in that way ???
              Which data? The progress sheet or the lots of activity update of yours? I think the progress sheet is best seen as compared with the previous ones. Nothing much changes in these across months. If you go purely by the updates of progress sheets, then 1yr would be the minimum time it should take for phase 1 possession.

Again, I have absolutely no confidence in their claims of Jan 2015 possession. I had started seeing newspaper clipping of possession starting from March 2013, wayback in Nov-Dec 2012 and at time thought that max, it would be June-July 2013, but logix had other ideas.

I am quite sure that the possession dates would get shifted this time around as well and the offer of possession is not coming before June 2015 for phase 1 towers.

Comment

Which data? The progress sheet or the lots of activity update of yours? I think the progress sheet is best seen as compared with the previous ones. Nothing much changes in these across months. If you go purely by the updates of progress sheets, then 1yr would be the minimum time it should take for phase 1 possession.

Again, I have absolutely no confidence in their claims of Jan 2015 possession. I had started seeing newspaper clipping of possession starting from March 2013, wayback in Nov-Dec 2012 and at time thought that max, it would be June-July 2013, but logix had other ideas.

I am quite sure that the possession dates would get shifted this time around as well and the offer of possession is not coming before June 2015 for phase 1 towers.
                With the data at least your earlier expectation of 2016 became june 2015. Logix has said by june 2015 all phase1 towers will be completed in phase wise manner. The same thing what you said now. I think logix could have worked like 3c to focus only 3/4 towers to make investor happy.

Comment

With the data at least your earlier expectation of 2016 became june 2015. Logix has said by june 2015 all phase1 towers will be completed in phase wise manner. The same thing what you said now. I think logix could have worked like 3c to focus only 3/4 towers to make investor happy.
                  There is a difference between offer of possession and first family moving in. And this is easily 3-4 months for most projects. Again, june 2015 is an optimistic time for offer of possession, diwali 2015 is more realisitic.

Comment

I think logix could have worked like 3c to focus only 3/4
                    towers to make investor happy.
                    That would have been great for investors and end users too. That would have enabled investors to sell their units and exit the project and Logix too could have sold their inventory at higher prices.

3C made 3-4 towers RTM in 2012, just 38 months after launch and few families moved in those towers before Diwali 2012.

Despite all the flaws in 3C's projects, look at the difference in resale between 3C's projects and Logix. Even end users who don't like delays in 3C LB/LP or other issues as on today are easily selling their units and buying in other projects.

Comment

That would have been great for investors and end users too. That would have enabled investors to sell their units and exit the project and Logix too could have sold their inventory at higher prices.

3C made 3-4 towers RTM in 2012, just 38 months after launch and few families moved in those towers before Diwali 2012.

Despite all the flaws in 3C's projects, look at the difference in resale between 3C's projects and Logix. Even end users who don't like delays in 3C LB/LP or other issues as on today are easily selling their units and buying in other projects.
                      I think 3C tactics is already exposed in the market. That is the reason the price of the subsequent phases in LB/LP which is delayed for long time has stagnant or reduced. People are not fool. So for end user providing possession at single go is better than providing 3/4 towers and make other to wait for indefinite.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X