Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
Reply
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    There was a post a few days back for a 1875 flat. and he was willing to dispose at 2750. An ex-olleague of mine has a flat in 1675 which he bought as an investment, But I doubt he will sell at the older rate.


    I was considering that as well but I some how prefer 1675 layout than 1875, in 1875 the dining area is just outside kitchen (arguably!) and also there is a toilet door in front. While 1675 does not have this problem and it has balcony besides dining area which is good.

    I welcome Nibha's comment on this !!

    and also 1875 is a bit out of budget for me.
    CommentQuote
  • it is true ...
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Thought of this while posting, but couldn't resist!

    Want to know whether I calculated correctly or some mistake. Seems too good to be true!
    CommentQuote
  • HI bippin , all the very best trying to get a 1675 sqf flat . i too am looking for one of the same size . i am going to meet a logix broker today , i shall keep u updated as to what rates / deal i am being offered . would request you to also share the info u gather with us all .

    thanking everyone on this forum
    regards
    sahil .

    ps : anyone wanting to sell a 1575 or a 1675 sqf flat in lbc u can message me with price and other details.
    thanks again
    rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Cieling to floor height Logix Blossom County

    Is it true that cieling to floor height is 8'9" only in logix blossom county. a man of height 6'1" would have his hand also of 1'-6" total 7'-7" if he raise his hand. Fan hanging from roof would fall atleast 1 ft. therefore total of 8ft 7". Therefore only gap of 2". Is it true about the height thing. or if true is builder ready to increase the height to at least 10 feet under pressure of buyers who are already committed to the project now.... It is a good project floor area wise, but i see this height as a big nuisance value, as 4-5 people in your living area would make the room appear as a tight box if the height thing is there. Pl educate to help me take my decision:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • I guess height issue has been resolved and builder is ready to provide 8 feet and 11 inches clear height (not sure how).

    BTW expect 10 defending answers in 10 mins for this post :P


    Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Is it true that cieling to floor height is 8'9" only in logix blossom county. a man of height 6'1" would have his hand also of 1'-6" total 7'-7" if he raise his hand. Fan hanging from roof would fall atleast 1 ft. therefore total of 8ft 7". Therefore only gap of 2". Is it true about the height thing. or if true is builder ready to increase the height to at least 10 feet under pressure of buyers who are already committed to the project now.... It is a good project floor area wise, but i see this height as a big nuisance value, as 4-5 people in your living area would make the room appear as a tight box if the height thing is there. Pl educate to help me take my decision:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Thats too short!

    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I guess height issue has been resolved and builder is ready to provide 8 feet and 11 inches clear height (not sure how).

    BTW expect 10 defending answers in 10 mins for this post :P


    come on man, adding 2 inches! I feel 10 is the standard and anything below 9'6 would feel crammed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    come on man, adding 2 inches! I feel 10 is the standard and anything below 9'6 would feel crammed.



    I don't think you gonna get 10 in a high rise (22+). 3C too has confirmed 9.1 feet. Not sure about any other project.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C people are saying, clear height will be 9'1"(after flooring, plasters etc.) what's the situation in BC( is it clear height or roof height from floor) .
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I don't think you gonna get 10 in a high rise (22+). 3C too has confirmed 9.1 feet. Not sure about any other project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    3C people are saying, clear height will be 9'1"(after flooring, plasters etc.) what's the situation in BC( is it clear height or roof height from floor) .



    after 3 floors constructed (with floor to floor 9.3 ) they are telling 8 feet and (10-11) inches clear height.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All , just met a broker a while back . what he is telling me is the following and i would like to run it by u guys . please do advice if this is right and that i am not being taken for a ride ( this is the first time that i am investing in a property so am a bit jittery )

    he says -
    1) flexiplan is best for me
    2) the rate psf is - rs 2975 less 4% which comes to be rs rs 2856 .
    2856+400 = 3256 per sqf inclusive of all the " other charges " he says this includes car park , club membership , efc . ffc ifms etc etc .. i dont understand any of this efc, ffc , ifms etc etc ..

    3) calculation works out as following . 1675 x 3256 = 54.53.800 ( total cost of flat ) and an additional 25 rs psf for something i coudnt understand and 54000 for power back up !! so this now cost comes to a total of . 54.53800 + (25x1675) = 41875 + 54000 = 55.49.675 ( all inclusive )

    he said i DONT need to pay anything for registry at the time of possesion as i would be a part of the society and that the society would be registered .
    4) i was then told that i would have to give a payment of 10% at the time of booking ... and that when i would give the first cheque i would be told the block and the flat no . . he also said that i could hold the chk if i dont like what was being offered to me . said that he would get me a 7th floor but wasnt sure of where it would be facing .

    5) i would have to give another 35% within 60 days .
    6)another 10% on foundation and then as the agreement would state .

    are all these things correct and in order !!

    pls do advice if this is how things work .
    thanking u all in advance for ure valuable inputs
    warm regards
    sahil
    CommentQuote
  • something is wrong here :

    "" 2) the rate psf is - rs 2975 less 4% which comes to be rs rs 2856 .
    2856+400 = 3256 per "


    discount on flexi is 5% + 4%

    it shld be somewhere arnd 2740/- not 2856.

    Don't go via broker for Logix, just book with Logix only.

    Originally Posted by sahilm
    Hi All , just met a broker a while back . what he is telling me is the following and i would like to run it by u guys . please do advice if this is right and that i am not being taken for a ride ( this is the first time that i am investing in a property so am a bit jittery )

    he says -
    1) flexiplan is best for me
    2) the rate psf is - rs 2975 less 4% which comes to be rs rs 2856 .
    2856+400 = 3256 per sqf inclusive of all the " other charges " he says this includes car park , club membership , efc . ffc ifms etc etc .. i dont understand any of this efc, ffc , ifms etc etc ..

    3) calculation works out as following . 1675 x 3256 = 54.53.800 ( total cost of flat ) and an additional 25 rs psf for something i coudnt understand and 54000 for power back up !! so this now cost comes to a total of . 54.53800 + (25x1675) = 41875 + 54000 = 55.49.675 ( all inclusive )

    he said i DONT need to pay anything for registry at the time of possesion as i would be a part of the society and that the society would be registered .
    4) i was then told that i would have to give a payment of 10% at the time of booking ... and that when i would give the first cheque i would be told the block and the flat no . . he also said that i could hold the chk if i dont like what was being offered to me . said that he would get me a 7th floor but wasnt sure of where it would be facing .

    5) i would have to give another 35% within 60 days .
    6)another 10% on foundation and then as the agreement would state .

    are all these things correct and in order !!

    pls do advice if this is how things work .
    thanking u all in advance for ure valuable inputs
    warm regards
    sahil
    CommentQuote
  • Sahil......cutting the long story short ......run away from this dealer as far as you can.....i wish i can beat the shit out of him.

    I stopped reading your post after this -

    he said i DONT need to pay anything for registry at the time of possesion as i would be a part of the society and that the society would be registered .


    If at all you have to buy then buy directly from builder.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • As is said if you plan to buy Logix , just drop in there office and book, you might get better then broker.

    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Sahil......cutting the long story short ......run away from this dealer as far as you can.....i wish i can beat the shit out of him.

    I stopped reading your post after this -

    he said i DONT need to pay anything for registry at the time of possesion as i would be a part of the society and that the society would be registered .


    If at all you have to buy then buy directly from builder.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • This just proves how ignorant is a buyer and how smart is a dealer. Come on, if you need to buy Logix, go directly to them and get your flat booked. You would get better discounts as well as freebies like AC for landscape facing flat.

    The biggest lie here is that dealer is telling you that there will be no registry charges. Just spit on the face of this idiot dealer who thinks that buyers in noida are idiots. Registry and stamp duty charges are mandatory and add to that you also need to pay service tax (newly introduced).

    I hope this helps.


    Originally Posted by sahilm
    Hi All , just met a broker a while back . what he is telling me is the following and i would like to run it by u guys . please do advice if this is right and that i am not being taken for a ride ( this is the first time that i am investing in a property so am a bit jittery )

    he says -
    1) flexiplan is best for me
    2) the rate psf is - rs 2975 less 4% which comes to be rs rs 2856 .
    2856+400 = 3256 per sqf inclusive of all the " other charges " he says this includes car park , club membership , efc . ffc ifms etc etc .. i dont understand any of this efc, ffc , ifms etc etc ..

    3) calculation works out as following . 1675 x 3256 = 54.53.800 ( total cost of flat ) and an additional 25 rs psf for something i coudnt understand and 54000 for power back up !! so this now cost comes to a total of . 54.53800 + (25x1675) = 41875 + 54000 = 55.49.675 ( all inclusive )

    he said i DONT need to pay anything for registry at the time of possesion as i would be a part of the society and that the society would be registered .
    4) i was then told that i would have to give a payment of 10% at the time of booking ... and that when i would give the first cheque i would be told the block and the flat no . . he also said that i could hold the chk if i dont like what was being offered to me . said that he would get me a 7th floor but wasnt sure of where it would be facing .

    5) i would have to give another 35% within 60 days .
    6)another 10% on foundation and then as the agreement would state .

    are all these things correct and in order !!

    pls do advice if this is how things work .
    thanking u all in advance for ure valuable inputs
    warm regards
    sahil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit

    I hope this helps.

    How is the view from the Cockpit?
    CommentQuote