Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

just fyi... i invested in logix, jaypee, supertech and noida authority... and logix is the fastest (or the least slow) among all...

Comment

Originally posted by ankitnagpal View Post
      just fyi... i invested in logix, jaypee, supertech and noida authority... and logix is the fastest (or the least slow) among all...

Classic, mast.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Logix Blossom County Phase-1 approaching gate finishing ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Dear Boarders,

I am a prospective buyer looking for a unit in LBC. I have been offered rates of Rs. 4700 All inclusive (including ST) for non-park facing units in resale considering the fact that these units would be given possession first. Unit s are road facing (among block D and Block E).

Do you think that the rates offered are in line with existing rates? or should i negotiate further to bring down rates since these are non park facing unit and neither proper front road facing.

The Builder (as per today's discussion) pointed that there are no issues with the project and possession would start march/April 2015 after which i guess prices should increase and come at par with that of Paras. I am looking for investment purpose and rental income for coming 5 years.

Your insights would be highly useful
          Last edited by investorHard; November 18 2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

You need to have at least 10 post to get the pvt message enabled after which you can get msg from other.
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 05:01 PM. Reason: Quoted text deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by investorHard View Post
              Dear Boarders,

I am a prospective buyer looking for a unit in LBC. I have been offered rates of Rs. 4700 All inclusive (including ST) for non-park facing units in resale considering the fact that these units would be given possession first. Unit s are road facing (among block D and Block E).

Do you think that the rates offered are in line with existing rates? or should i negotiate further to bring down rates since these are non park facing unit and neither proper front road facing.

The Builder (as per today's discussion) pointed that there are no issues with the project and possession would start march/April 2015 after which i guess prices should increase and come at par with that of Paras. I am looking for investment purpose and rental income for coming 5 years.

Your insights would be highly useful
              Sounds like a very good price. I would never sell my own unit at such a rate.

Comment

Originally posted by engabhishek View Post
                Sounds like a very good price. I would never sell my own unit at such a rate.
                Better to take park facing unit even if price is 300-400 higher. This is only thing which you can not change in future. The USP of logix blossom county is 6 acres central park.

Comment

Delivery of county will improve the situation for other Logix project like Green and Zest..

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                    Better to take park facing unit even if price is 300-400 higher. This is only thing which you can not change in future. The USP of logix blossom county is 6 acres central park.
                    you are correct but central park facing units are very limited in competitive rates.

One more thing which is revolving in my mind is --- the park facing side of Tower J,K,O & N are best in project since they are park facing with direct sun rays coming to balcony. However, other park facing units would get limited direct sun rays especially concerned about A,C,F & G park facing blocks. This is just an observation. I really doubt if people minds this, but just thought because sunlight could be a criteria for some. Just a view.

Comment

Originally posted by investorHard View Post
                      you are correct but central park facing units are very limited in competitive rates.

One more thing which is revolving in my mind is --- the park facing side of Tower J,K,O & N are best in project since they are park facing with direct sun rays coming to balcony. However, other park facing units would get limited direct sun rays especially concerned about A,C,F & G park facing blocks. This is just an observation. I really doubt if people minds this, but just thought because sunlight could be a criteria for some. Just a view.
                      D/E/F/G tower is south west facing. So you will get enough sunlight in second half. Higher floor is better for sun light. I found the corner flats like unit-2 in tower-F and unit-5 in tower-G has some overlapping with adjacent tower. So they have issue with sun light. Unit-5 in F tower and Unit-2 in G tower is better in term of sun light. Tower-J/K/O/N are in phase-2 and even plastering is not completed and will get morning sun. In winter, sunlight in afternoon is more effective.
                      Last edited by rahulkumar12; November 20 2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X