Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    I'm sure everyone is happy - but I repeat - dont accept if OC is not there

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Originally posted by Snehlata View Post
      good news >>> Photos of customers taking handover are uploaded on Facebook page of Logix group : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...e=3&uploaded=8
      Is Logix giving these letters like this(physical handover with gift hamper) to everyone or just selecting on random basis??
      Atleast now they are trying to gainback the lost confidence of the buyers.

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        Originally posted by mevivs View Post
        Just enquired with Logix and yes, after all these interiors done, it will take another 1-1.5 month to offer keys and generate final demand notice.
        "after all these interiors done"- which interiors you are referring here??

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          I'm sure everyone is happy - but I repeat - dont accept if OC is not there
          As i understand noida authority won't issue OC unless minimum 6 towers ready. But logix is following other builder by issuing interim possession tower wise to spread feel good factor. Also ensuring all basic amenities in case people looking immediate shift.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            Originally posted by mevivs View Post
            Just enquired with Logix and yes, after all these interiors done, it will take another 1-1.5 month to offer keys and generate final demand notice.
            After the final demand, is that going to take another 1-2 months?

            Because this practice of interim possession letter is different than other builders. Normally builders issue possession letter with final demand and they start the internal finishing only after the the payment of final demand. And after that it takes apprx. 2months for the actual handover.

            But the practice currently being followed by Logix is a bit confusing.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              Originally posted by spaul2007 View Post
              After the final demand, is that going to take another 1-2 months?

              Because this practice of interim possession letter is different than other builders. Normally builders issue possession letter with final demand and they start the internal finishing only after the the payment of final demand. And after that it takes apprx. 2months for the actual handover.

              But the practice currently being followed by Logix is a bit confusing.

              Here, internal finishing is mostly done except the final coat of paint is pending and fitment of bathroom accessories are pending, which would be done after buyers approval. Once buyer confirms the same, then Logix will calculate the final net due and after receiving the payment will issue the NOC and handover the keys. Then only I think we would be able to get the interiors done. This is what I have understood as of now...

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                Originally posted by spaul2007 View Post
                After the final demand, is that going to take another 1-2 months?

                Because this practice of interim possession letter is different than other builders. Normally builders issue possession letter with final demand and they start the internal finishing only after the the payment of final demand. And after that it takes apprx. 2months for the actual handover.

                But the practice currently being followed by Logix is a bit confusing.
                Whatever other builder follow is a simply cheating. How can you demand the dues just issuing interim possession letter? After paying all dues if builder does not complete or take long time then you do not have option but shout at the builder. So ideally builder complete the whole stuff and issue the final demand. That is what logix is doing. Also in this case if final finishing is not up to the mark then buyer won't pay the demand.

                Logix has set an example in whole NCR by following the idealstic process.

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  well this is a good approach taken. will help re-building LBC (especially logix) goodwill.


                  Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  Whatever other builder follow is a simply cheating. How can you demand the dues just issuing interim possession letter? After paying all dues if builder does not complete or take long time then you do not have option but shout at the builder. So ideally builder complete the whole stuff and issue the final demand. That is what logix is doing. Also in this case if final finishing is not up to the mark then buyer won't pay the demand.

                  Logix has set an example in whole NCR by following the idealstic process.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    Agree. Now, very soon, we will be in our dream homes. Logix made it possible.


                    Originally posted by vj0real View Post
                    well this is a good approach taken. will help re-building LBC (especially logix) goodwill.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      Dear Owners ,
                      This is a kind of good news , but do not forget that a sword of "remaining payment / Final demand" is hanging on our head . And this may have an element of surperise .

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X