Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Blossom

If i buy in next phase , at least some aminities will come till second phase . however looking to the sentiment i am also feeling dicey about buying LBC and moving to some other in 137.

pls suggest if any.

Comment

look in gulshan vivante .. i think that's of better quality, and price is same ..

Comment

Is anyone aware about how many phases they have for delivering lbc completely. ... and from today onwards can we consider as one year for one phase.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1504 View Post
          Is anyone aware about how many phases they have for delivering lbc completely. ... and from today onwards can we consider as one year for one phase.
          AFAIK there are 2 phases. Ph-2 possession will start by Dec 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by kukumar0 View Post
            In Q Tower i am getting a deal.

i Think It will be one of the last possessioned tower , but i am fine.

deal b/w 5100 to 5200 AI is fine?
            Try for an AI deal of 4800-4900 in RTM tower E. I was offered one at 4750 AI also if you can move to higher floors. If you are keen, i will give you broker details, PM me.

For uncons. tower you should pay much less.

Comment

Hello,

I am also under the same confusion. I explored Gulshan Vivante (found it to be a bit of small project; though it is RTM and good construction), Pramaount Flor (possession stuck like LBC; quality moderate, not as large project/open area as LBC), Exotica Fresco (small project, almost RTM)..

But overall making mind for LBC Tower D/E as I feel it will have following advantages (good layout of rooms, huge green area, big project, can start possession any time)... A good deal should be around 4900-5000 AI of ST, Trsnfr..

Comment

Few of LBCs latest pic compiled from various groups...
                Central park is still a long way to go...rest are progressing .....CC still awaited
                Attached Files
                Last edited by san0512; April 16 2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Logix photos and progress always reminds me tortoise rabbit story. It's my conviction that logix will be winner one day because of its sheer advantage over other.
                  Last edited by rahulkumar12; April 16 2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I was in this society today...its the most open society (comapred to its neighbours in 137)

But avergae quality....If finsihing good quality and maintained well then this would do a lot more justice to this society

Logix could have done wonders with this one.....but havent.....BUT STILL CAN do a lot improvement

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      I was in this society today...its the most open society (comapred to its neighbours in 137)

But avergae quality....If finsihing good quality and maintained well then this would do a lot more justice to this society

Logix could have done wonders with this one.....but havent.....BUT STILL CAN do a lot improvement
                      Yes totally agree with you on this. Let see how the final product comes up. This is still pending for final coat of paint and external repairs and all over finishing....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X