Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It's mentioned in the Printed brochure.

Originally Posted by parle_poppins
    there is no mention of specifications for the actual materials that will be used in
    flats like flooring/door/windows etc. Can anybody send me copy of BBA at the following address

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Of Baroda seems best,
    I got loan approved in 6 days, RLF sector 29. Disbursement in 2 days (Sector 62)

Originally Posted by ashiswjs
    Hi,

I urgently need to know which banks give Home Loan for Logix Blossom County.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buildersgennext
    respected all
    sat sri akal ji

thanks and waheguru ji sareyan te mehar karan ji
    thanks

Inderjeetji,
    there are a lot of options avl in 75-78, 137, 110, 121 etc.
    u can search the forum for all the options.
    whats your profile, budget and location preference.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding service Tax

Dear All,

i have purchased property in logix blossom county (Sector 137) in feb 2010. Now they are asking me for Service tax. But i heard for new property, service tax is applicable only after june 2010 . is this service tax applicable for me also becoz i purchased it in month of feb 2010.?

Have you people any idea on this?

Thanks
    Amit Dhar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdhar
    Dear All,

i have purchased property in logix blossom county (Sector 137) in feb 2010. Now they are asking me for Service tax. But i heard for new property, service tax is applicable only after june 2010 . is this service tax applicable for me also becoz i purchased it in month of feb 2010.?

Have you people any idea on this?

Thanks
    Amit Dhar

You have to pay service tax on all payments after June 2010. If there is a reversal on the service tax by the HC (and later SC), then it is a different matter, but till then you have to pay it.
    CommentQuote
  • ST on property is under stay by SC hence no need to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders who are already asking for it are not listening to that, you can't help in that case.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    ST on property is under stay by SC hence no need to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • has supreme court stayed this? I only heard about a stay from mumbai high court, which was applicable in maharashtra only. has there been new orders from supreme court?
    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    ST on property is under stay by SC hence no need to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has taken loan for SBI for logix county

Has anyone got loan from SBI ?
    Are they financing it smoothly ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

thanks for your valuable feedback and suggestions in this thread..

i finally managed to book 2bhk 1145 2975-5% on CLP.

by when can i expect the BBA? is there any other document also am i supposed to receive?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,
    I booked a flat in LBC about 2-3 weeks back. Till date i haven't received any allotment letter neither any intimation about the agreement. However i was surprised to get a demand notice from the builder saying that the payment has been due bcoz of the construction level achieved. It is for basement and foundation.(20% +50%car parking +lease rent+plc)

I want to know how correct is it from the buider to demand money from the buyer without any allottment letter and agreement. I felt bad bcoz its unfair on the part of builder to make such demand without any paperwork...When one books a flat(to make it home) sentiments are attached with it, but such things really make the buyer feel frustrated and make him think again about the credibility of builder he made..

Please guide me through the next steps i should take.. Thanks a lot in advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cpgarg10
    Has anyone got loan from SBI ?
    Are they financing it smoothly ?

No. Not as far as I can tell. I had asked them. They said no to properties in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Buyer Agreement

Pt 1 : LBC is giving Flat Buyer Agreement. Is it Technically same as Builder buyer agreement. Will it be registered by Builder.

Pt 2: FBA (as of now , and NOT BBA) says that it is self contained and no brochure / oral/ written communication shall stand in fron of it. Pl read it carefully. In such a case how can we sure about our floor plans , ameneties and specifications that we will get at the end of project.

Pt 3: FBA is being governed by UP Apartment ACT 1975 or any other laws. PL NOTE THAT THIS ACT HAS BECOME NULL AND VOID w.e.f Yr 2010. So is it ok to sign the agreement which is based on a law which no more exists. May be signing the agreement on the date when it did not exist was ok, but if all of us who have signed our agreements after new UP Apartment Act 2010 came into existence, how can they make us sign on the agreement which adheres to a law which has been repealed by the Govt of UP .
    CommentQuote
  • don't know about other points. but a law still applies to old cases registered under it, even after it stops to exist.
    Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Pt 1 : LBC is giving Flat Buyer Agreement. Is it Technically same as Builder buyer agreement. Will it be registered by Builder.

Pt 2: FBA (as of now , and NOT BBA) says that it is self contained and no brochure / oral/ written communication shall stand in fron of it. Pl read it carefully. In such a case how can we sure about our floor plans , ameneties and specifications that we will get at the end of project.

Pt 3: FBA is being governed by UP Apartment ACT 1975 or any other laws. PL NOTE THAT THIS ACT HAS BECOME NULL AND VOID w.e.f Yr 2010. So is it ok to sign the agreement which is based on a law which no more exists. May be signing the agreement on the date when it did not exist was ok, but if all of us who have signed our agreements after new UP Apartment Act 2010 came into existence, how can they make us sign on the agreement which adheres to a law which has been repealed by the Govt of UP .
    CommentQuote
  • UP Aprtment Act 2010 or 1975

I agree that law applied once and properties that were made as per that would surely hold, But i want to know that properties which are under construction and have not even matured betond 5-10% how can they come under the purview of old law when it was declared DEAD w.e.f 19th March 2010. almost 7 MONTHS BACK . and this law applies to whole UP state not to any project in particular
    CommentQuote