Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Ur right from long term, but pehle possession letter aane do...

## lot many things will happen/ change b/w actual possession letter; possession of flat n registry!!!

Comment

And what are they?

Comment

Hi All,

Some time back I read in this forum that HDFC has put hold on the disbursement in logix blossom county.

Does anyone have any info regarding disbursement now as logix has received completion certificate?
        Last edited by MANOJa; October 12 2015, 10:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Open car parking

Hi,
          Anyone here (from tower D,E,F,G) who wants to sale the extra open car parking.

Comment

Good news to see the completion certificate coming in. Now for some end users to shift in so that other amenities will start developing over time.

Comment

Originally posted by spaul2007 View Post
              Hi,
              Anyone here (from tower D,E,F,G) who wants to sale the extra open car parking.
              You can directly buy parking from builder. FYI..resale of flat in tower-D E F G H has been stopped and will be allowed after registry. PRP rate after registry is 6k. So expect 5.5k for LBC.

Comment

It's open parking which is available currently!!!

Comment

HDFC has not put disbursement on hold

Originally posted by gsharma11 View Post
                  Hi All,
                  Some time back I read in this forum that HDFC has put hold on the disbursement in logix blossom county.
                  Does anyone have any info regarding disbursement now as logix has received completion certificate?
                  I have loan from HDFC, there was never any issue. I even talked to the Bank and they informed that there was no such action from bank's side

Comment

Logix Blossom County- Intimation of completion certificate for Towers in Phase-I

Mail I received from Logix

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the completion/occupancy certificate of phase -1 of Blossom County has been received to us. The phase -1 is comprising of towers D, E, F, G & H along with all common vital facilities for these towers.

In lines with the possession process of other towers, we would like to update that the construction is in full swing and we would be offering you interim possession on completion of the towers.

Thanking & assuring you best of our services all the time.

Anshika Tripathi
                    Deputy Manager-Mktg
                    Thanks & Regards

Logix Park,
                    A 4 & 5, Sector-16,
                    Noida-201301, India
                    Tel: +91 120 4366000
                    Fax: +91 120 4366098
                    Email: contactneoworld@logixgroup.in

Comment

I do not understand how come some ppl in the forum were asking the source of CC information. Logix has mailed all it's customer.

I guess some ppl who keep discussing in this form are not even customer of LBC
                      Last edited by MANOJa; October 12 2015, 10:29 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X