Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
5270 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

There is a meeting scheduled on 20th June for the logix buyer at logix blossom county site. If you are a LBC buyer then you can come and join showing your copy of allottment letter. Focus will be on deliverable, facilities described on master plan, possession, registry etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
      There is a meeting scheduled on 20th June for the logix buyer at logix blossom county site. If you are a LBC buyer then you can come and join showing your copy of allottment letter. Focus will be on deliverable, facilities described on master plan, possession, registry etc.
      What is the time of meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjan 76 View Post
        I do not understand how come some ppl in the forum were asking the source of CC information. Logix has mailed all it's customer.
        I guess some ppl who keep discussing in this form are not even customer of LBC
        Among the people who visit this thread, there are people like myself who were once holding units in this project and have sold their units but are still interested in seeing how the project turns out finally.

More than questioning the credibility of customers or members of this forum, you should question the credibility of builder that was promising possession in 18 months at the time of project launch in January, 2010.

Then in April 2014, rahulkumar12 posted in this very thread that Logix has applied for CC. He also posted a PDF of the application for CC Logix had supposedly submitted to Noida authority. After some 14-15 months of speculation it is normal for people to be skeptical of the news.

Comment

Originally posted by spaul2007 View Post
          What is the time of meeting?

Hi
          are you guys in LBC FB or Yahoo group? details are shared at both the places. You can also join the Telegram group by getting the relevant joining details from the yahoo\FB group.

Comment

Originally posted by san0512 View Post
            Hi
            are you guys in LBC FB or Yahoo group? details are shared at both the places. You can also join the Telegram group by getting the relevant joining details from the yahoo\FB group.
            I hold an unit in tower F but I am not the member of any group. I tried to join these groups 5 to 6 times but did not get any response(looks like those group are for privileged people only).
            Last edited by MANOJa; June 9 2015, 08:54 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Telegram group is the most active as of now. Please come on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhishek G View Post
                Can you provide the link

Comment

Originally posted by spaul2007 View Post
                  Can you provide the link
                  I have messaged you the detail yest. Plzz check the personal message notification tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhishek G View Post
                    Please send me the link / instructions to join the telegram group. Had requested MOD to let me in the yahoo group but never heard from him. :-(

Comment

logix blossom county

Hi all, Sharing Good news received in today's email box as below:

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the completion/occupancy certificate of phase -1 of Blossom County has been received to us. The phase -1 is comprising of towers D, E, F, G & H along with all common vital facilities for these towers.

In lines with the possession process of other towers, we would like to update that the construction is in full swing and we would be offering you interim possession on completion of the towers.

Thanking & assuring you best of our services all the time.

Anshika Tripathi

Deputy Manager-Mktg

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X