Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by nibha View Post
    Any body from D & E tower , who receives the letter , please share the details
    1) Have they accounted from the delay penalty.
    2) Are there any other extra charges apart from the super area increase ...
    3) Is the letter talk about the registry process...
    Once you get the letter and if you see extra amount charged, please try to take the measurement of your unit by some 3rd party at your end to make sure that at-least there is no decrease in the super area or carpet area.

That is what I will do for my unit and I will make sure that all my known people in LBC does the same for their units and if required, will take further steps.

Comment

different perceptions are coming from all buyers who have got possession letters.... unit sizing within same type varying particularly 1875 since they are corner units in Towers D & E... there area is increased by 3% to 5%!!!

Quite unorthodox & ambiguity by Logix by not maintaining same sizing within same type inspite of extended area!

seems eventually we may end up more than 12-15 types (sq area) of flats within the same appt. complex ):

Comment

Received final demand letter. They have added increased area cost and avoided penalty against it. Logix did the same which every builder does.

-Vivek

Comment

Hi Vivek -How much extra area they have added? Is it 5% or anything different ? What is the process to adjust the delay penalty since they have not mentioned anything in final demand letter? Thanks again.

Comment

It is approx 5% and in final demand letter there is column "penalty paid by builder" which mentions about the amount which he agrees to pay.

-Vivek

Comment

Hi Vivek -thanks for the clarification. The delay penalty is 5 rs psft per month right sir?

Comment

Yes correct. it is 5 /= per sq ft.

Comment

Hi Vivek,

What's your unit size and tower?

They have not calculated the delay penalty by default? Does the buyer have to go to them and get it calculated?

Thanks
                  Last edited by MANOJa; November 20 2015, 02:13 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

@vivek ..also when was scheduled delivery promised as per the BBA and when did you intimate them of the same?

Comment

I have intimated them in Feb 2012

-Vivek

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X