Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Important points of new up apartment act 2010

Download the act from http://awas.up.nic.in/ . read Page 4 Para 4 in chapter II . It says all in brief. Advantage that it offers is as per PAGE 6 para 5,6 (VERY imp from point of view of registration on your name), Para 7,8,9 (from maintainance of structural flaws beyond our control) in page 6. THESE IMP POINTS WERE NOT PART OF OLD ACT. AND THIS gives some releif to all of us in terms of security of rightful and satisfactory possession.SO IF you are part of old act , surely builder can screw you, else you are safe to large extent. and why should an honest builder not follow these rules.

Download the ACT from U.P Apartment Act
    in English

Also Download rules of act also

U.P. Apartment Act Rules, 2010

See the old act. The points mentioned above were not part of old act. and these new points as stated above with ref to para numbers is what all of you always wanted ..

OLD ACT : http://awas.up.nic.in/linkfile/flats.htm#ApplicationoftheAct
    CommentQuote
  • you are confusing agreements between 2 parties and laws that are applicable in an area. even if you sign an agreement and it is against law in some regard, that part of agreement or whole agreement will be voided. signing an agreement doesn't mean that you have signed away your legal rights. so if up appt act is applicable after march 2010, it will be applicable to all appts , it doesn't matter what law is mentioned in the agreement. if you read agreement, it is generally written that agreement will be modified to respect all present and future applicable laws.

on other note, if you are that worried about getting screwed by builder, changing the name of act in BBA will not protect you one more bit. there are hundreds of loopholes in every act and agreement that builder knows about. so if he wants to screw you , he will screw you. rest depends on your luck.

if you are this worried about this, do two things.

ask builder why he is putting old act name in agreement
      ask a good lawyer about your options.

Originally Posted by clear_talk
      Dear Alok,
      This is the exact issue as brought out by you in your last line. BBA Has been signed with ref to 1975 act. Builder not ready to change it. Not many people are aware. So if you walk out of agreement you loose money if you don't then your agreement is not as per new act which gives some point in your favour. Where is the point of being happy with the builder.

What great are they doing for us to become happy. They are looting us . So why will someone not raise a hue and cry out of it. Are you ok with it if after paying for all specifications and ameneties that are advertiswd today you are given only 10% of it or probabaly nothing except a bare structure.

and then you have to spend another 1-2 lakhs to get in shape as per the dreamed desire.

Jai Mata di...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Alok,

Thx for your good suggestions. However the very fact that we must accept that builder can screw us and we should get screwed at his hands speak of their dominance and our weak character in terms of acceptance of getting exploited at their hands. I am sure as an individual if you are challenged you would prefer to screw the other side if required. Then why not raise the issue in public forums and to builders individually to create pressure. I am sure if you and me can only write there must be many who are powerful enough to screw the builder if required. It is some people who take the lead and in the bargain of their own benefit extend benefit to many others . This was the aim.

What if you want to walk out peacefully out of this project and go to buy another. All are following similar trends of shortcuts and escapism to reap max gains. If builder is sitting to mint money we are no fools to let our salaries just go as donations to them. Hope you would agree.

And knowing the fact that someone will screw me or you and still if we jump into him rather than bashing him together to safeguard ourserlves is something to be thought about.

So if you can guide as to which agency is there to whom this discrepancy of builders should be reported to in case they are not willing to change their way of functioning , can probably help many of us.

PLEASE SEE MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE EDITED IT AND GIVEN LINKS AND SUMMARY OF EFFECT OF NEW ACT.
    CommentQuote
  • nobody wants to get screwed , that's why we do all the research before booking in a project and check all the documents of builder. what I am trying to get across is, you can not expect much help from our legal system. old act or new act, there are loopholes and a person with deep pockets and good lawyers will always be able to exploit them.

in the end if push comes to shove, and builder is not delivering on any of its promises, then what you signed in BBA will not matter much. as all kind of other fraud and consumer protection laws will apply in that situation. and new up appt act will also apply is it is law of the land at that time.
    Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Dear Alok,

Thx for your good suggestions. However the very fact that we must accept that builder can screw us and we should get screwed at his hands speak of their dominance and our weak character in terms of acceptance of getting exploited at their hands. I am sure as an individual if you are challenged you would prefer to screw the other side if required. Then why not raise the issue in public forums and to builders individually to create pressure. I am sure if you and me can only write there must be many who are powerful enough to screw the builder if required. It is some people who take the lead and in the bargain of their own benefit extend benefit to many others . This was the aim.

What if you want to walk out peacefully out of this project and go to buy another. All are following similar trends of shortcuts and escapism to reap max gains. If builder is sitting to mint money we are no fools to let our salaries just go as donations to them. Hope you would agree.

And knowing the fact that someone will screw me or you and still if we jump into him rather than bashing him together to safeguard ourserlves is something to be thought about.

So if you can guide as to which agency is there to whom this discrepancy of builders should be reported to in case they are not willing to change their way of functioning , can probably help many of us.

PLEASE SEE MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE EDITED IT AND GIVEN LINKS AND SUMMARY OF EFFECT OF NEW ACT.
    CommentQuote
  • How to Buy a House and Points to Safeguard while buying

Standard Header Now for awareness < U.P Apartment Act in English http://awas.up.nic.in/Apartment Act-English.pdf >

BRILLIANT EYE OPENER ARTICLE

http://119.82.71.56/article.aspx?90124

Dreams are meant to be broken is the norm of these days. Atleast it appears so seeing Buiilder buyer agreement against the advertisements/ brochures published by the builder. Many People say that What will happen with others will happen with Us. Will others pay your installments. Will others repair your house. Will other go to court for you.

Kindly don't get trapped and Start asking for your rights. If all of you will ask what is legal and decide of not buying till the time builder meets your requirement whom will they sell the house to..

Rates etc all will come in control.

All investors also buy in a hope that buyers will buy from them. But when they too will not find buyers whom will they sell to. An Investor is not a genuine buyer though a genuine buyer can be an investor and rather a successfull investor. Aim for that.

Rest Changing mindsets is not possible in one day. But all those who are for it will infact are surely fighting now also.

But sooner or later the right prevails and the wrong faces trouble. History Says so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by clear_talk
    Standard Header Now for awareness < U.P Apartment Act in English http://awas.up.nic.in/Apartment Act-English.pdf >

BRILLIANT EYE OPENER ARTICLE

Dreams are meant to be broken is the norm of these days. Atleast it appears so seeing Buiilder buyer agreement against the advertisements/ brochures published by the builder. Many People say that What will happen with others will happen with Us. Will others pay your installments. Will others repair your house. Will other go to court for you.

Kindly don't get trapped and Start asking for your rights. If all of you will ask what is legal and decide of not buying till the time builder meets your requirement whom will they sell the house to..

Rates etc all will come in control.

All investors also buy in a hope that buyers will buy from them. But when they too will not find buyers whom will they sell to. An Investor is not a genuine buyer though a genuine buyer can be an investor and rather a successfull investor. Aim for that.

Rest Changing mindsets is not possible in one day. But all those who are for it will infact are surely fighting now also.

But sooner or later the right prevails and the wrong faces trouble. History Says so.

Clear talk..
    I understand what you are trying to convey..while what you say is logically correct..that we all are educated well enough and should not merely succumb to builder tactics..but ground reality is bit different:
    1. The way our society is..we don't have consumers/end users forum who can pressurize builders to follow norms..yea forum's like this are there, but still we are in infancy stage compared to western counterparts.
    2. With no unity among end users, builders rule the roost..you have only 2 choices.. 'take it or leave it'..
    3. Our legal system doesn't help either..no mango pple(aam aadmi) can think ever of going to court..tht's the confidence we have in our judicial system..justice may not be denied...but it will be delayed forever..if you start a 'property dispute' today..builders team of lawyers will make sure only your grandson's hear the final verdict..

So given today's society we live in and our own 'busy professional lives' what are the options with us?

search and invest in the best builder(less corrupt/more open..etc etc) and then pray nothing happens to that builder till delivery..if everything is fine he will deliver something...if something happens to him(bankrupt/loss of business/loss of political connection/recession....)..blame it on your 'fuuti kismat'..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida24x7
    LBC - 3075 + additional

LG - (3040+150=3190) all inc.(ifms etc.) :-(

Hi Noida24x7. n others..

I'm planning to finalise b/w BC and BG. Have few remaining questions regarding availability of flats ...
    1. What is the availability of central park facing 2bhk flats in BC..I'm looking for floors 5 to 10.
    2. Any one getting better rates than what quoted by noida24x7 above...please PM me details ..
    3. Whats the current stage of constrcution by logix in BC? and how much have pple on CLP have given to logix till date...If I go n book on CLP today...how many installments of CLP I need to pay as per construction status..

right now I'm dealing with ACD+IC+one local agent..but if someone knows a really good broker(who provides genuine advise only) and could provide deal in BC, pls pm me details of same..

~AG
    CommentQuote
  • The price quoted by me was only the standard charges from the builder.
    Other than that u will get 5 % discount on BSP for both BC and BG .

In BC, only for P tower there is a discount of 7%.

Other than that if u go brokers they may give u some additional discount(1-2 % etc) .

I don't have the details for ur other queries.

Originally Posted by ajayg
    Hi Noida24x7. n others..

I'm planning to finalise b/w BC and BG. Have few remaining questions regarding availability of flats ...
    1. What is the availability of central park facing 2bhk flats in BC..I'm looking for floors 5 to 10.
    2. Any one getting better rates than what quoted by noida24x7 above...please PM me details ..
    3. Whats the current stage of constrcution by logix in BC? and how much have pple on CLP have given to logix till date...If I go n book on CLP today...how many installments of CLP I need to pay as per construction status..

right now I'm dealing with ACD+IC+one local agent..but if someone knows a really good broker(who provides genuine advise only) and could provide deal in BC, pls pm me details of same..

~AG
    CommentQuote
  • Why to Buy house and hOW TO Buy house.

Standard Header for awareness in my posts from now on"
    < http://awas.up.nic.in/Apartment Act-English.pdf >

Good Articles with real examples near you :

http://119.82.71.56/article.aspx?93731

http://119.82.71.56/article.aspx?93730 "
    Dear ajayg What you say is true w.r.t how things are moving as on date. That is what i wanted to bring out. This is also attributed to ignorance among all of us. If we are educated atleast 20 out of 100 will talk similar things. and atleast 3/4 out of 20 will have capability to sort out these guys. So why loose hope .

Therefore why accept nonsense. if we guys are heros in our domain and place of work, in our family, why not try throwing out this mindset that someone can screw us and do this and that and we have to accept that if builder wants he can screw us.. When you fight first few people have to face the pressure of getting laughed at or even being left alone sometimes.. however the moment things start turning in your favour people join you .. because they start seeing a hope....I am going to start this anyways even if i am alone..Every one has it in him, it is just that we need to change our mindsets...

My attempt is to share what i have learnt from environment or reading. May be awareness will spread gradually. There is a popular saying in Maharashtra (heard from a colleague) ... It is generally said Ki Is desh may Kai Shivaji Paida ho .. Par mere ghar may na ho... I mean all of us need fighters , but not in our homes.

So state is same with all and in all domain of life. But As i said changing mindsets is a slow process . For us and even for builders.. You tell me why does every one do lane driving when they visit US. Why don't they throw waste here and there.. they know it is kept clean.. the problem is that since some system has been carrying on since ages and years, we believe that it will carry on like this.. If all people thought like this we would have been slaves to britishers till date..When few people who raised voice got beaten up... the crowd behind atleast supported and fought back .... else if they would have also said ki Angrezo se kaun jeet sakta hain...woh tau hammay mar denge .... choro azaadi....wazaadi ...chup kar ke unke liyo kaam karo... aur woh hummay bus jeenay de... humare apnay kaam nahi hotay azaadi ke liye kaun lare......

I URGE that Please be aware of your rights and start demanding what is right.. be sure you will not be beaten up for this as you are only asking for some documents and not azaadi .......

They are not so strong that they will run away with your money, and if you think they are , then it is we who are to be blamed for jumping in known well.

Choice is with every individual. Atleast start demanding what is right. Auto/ taxi waala demands they get it. again you get exploited. You are not collective I agree, u as buyers don't have a union, but like auto waala all of you have common interest atleast, interest of getting what you invested for. All of you are something in yourself. I AM not asking you to fight, but when every day so much posts are being read and written, you form google and yahoo groups. what for?Kindly stand in isolation if not together together and start asking for valid things. Have courage to just ask what is authorised. Nothing more nothing less. I am sure all of you will turn out to be winners. It is rather educated lot which is not united and which doesn't make use of their education in practical life for any benefit. We all are just book cramers and become educated to come in another rut of doing our jobs, Atleast all auto waalas , taxi waalas, know ki ekta may bal hain. and even if not together, they know how to exploit people like you and me by refusing to take you and you get exploited there also . Shame on us and then we claim to be some bonds at our place of work / family and friend circle. What use is our education of when we can't handle simple issues of life. Come on guys.

I wish if all this changes suddenly. But i know it will not happen that way but is just some time away. But it will surely change.. Lets start talking clear... Lets us demand our right.. Let us ourselves not do any wrong..why will things not come in shape..they will... only some time away probably... Choice is ours .. whether we decide to LIVE LIKE A DOG BY BEING FED by or being at mercy of any one who can feed or exploit us OR LIVE LIKE AN ELEPHANT WHO IS SILENT, FOLLOWS LAWS OF JUNGLE, DOESN'T TROUBLE ANYONE , BUT is still powerful and IF GOES AMOK SORTS OUT EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN BETWEEN ....

I am sorry for a long thing, but just be aware and do demand what is right. At the most you will be told that it can not be done. But if even 2-3 -4- 5 or some of us talk and demand what is right and relevant, these builder and their so called dignified property dealers or agents will not say you " ki sir Aur tau koi itna nahi poochta.. Aap hi pooch rahe hain ......" ..They will realise that this is pulse of PUBLIC....who if will go amok like wild elephant will crush all of them.....

If all of us know one common line " It is Demand and Supply" . Let us STOP THE DEMAND WITHOUT VALID DOCUMENTATION " WHOM WILL THEY SUPPLY TO" so please please ask at least once when you visit the broker or builder next time.

Jai Mata di......
    Bole Sonihaal.................................................
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I would recommend every one to directly deal with builder for Logix BC. With brokers, it is waste of time. you can always get inventory on lower floors too, you just need to try hard.

Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers
    Pradeep

Hi Noida24x7. n others..

~AG
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am attaching you the cost sheet which I got directly with builder.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AoQpHFb-AuBydGxZa2ZnU1FvSG9zUVI5dmJnVHA5UVE&hl=en&gid=4

Hope it helps everyone.

Cheers
    Pradeep

Hi Noida24x7. n others..

~AG
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all ,

I am new member to this forum , but i do visit this forum daily .

I have bought one 2 bhk flat in LBC in tower P in APRIL 2010 .

Are any of you aware of the status of construction for tower P?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mohit, i have also bought 2 bhk in tower p (900sqft). Just the digging work is happening.. nothing else i guess. u bought in flexi or clp? how much u have already paid?

Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought in flexi . I have paid 10 percent and then 30 percent so total of 40 percent.

I asked logix guys and they said excavation work is going on for tower P..
    CommentQuote
  • Don't be in a hurry to buy. we are more in strength than investors. evaluate and buy

Ref to earlier and post#25 . Aim is to Spread awareness.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post119235
    CommentQuote