Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

proploss; LBC was not the costliest.Costliest was Purvanchal and Gulshan.Biasness against the builder should not be so much that you blatantly state wrong facts.
    Last edited by MANOJa; May 6 2016, 11:24 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by vas2009 View Post
      *proploss ; LBC was not the costliest.Costliest was Purvanchal and Gulshan.Biasness against the builder should not be so much that you blatantly state wrong facts.
      Hope I didn't write any wrong facts .. Gulshan rates were less than LBC just check some old post of 2010 .. So as exotica .. Ajnara .. In 2012 Logix completed all towers top floors .. still its far from possession ..
      Agreed Purvanchal rates could be more than LBC .. I have written other points also .. Please let me know which one is wrong also regarding 18 months possession date .. Phase -1 Registry ... Phase -2 & 3 construction speed ... Central Park completion ... ?? )-:

I never appreciated Gulshan Vivante also .. its one of the congested project in Sec 137 ..
      Last edited by Malvish; May 8 2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

ATS group forms JV with Logix to develop new project at Noida

NEW DELHI: Realty firms ATS Infrastructure has formed a joint venture with another developer Logix group to develop a mixed-use project in Noida.

While Logix group would bring in 12-acre land parcel in the joint venture, ATS group would be responsible for the construction and marketing of this project, located in Sector 124, Noida.

With land prices skyrocketing, real estate developers are forming joint venture with land owners and local builders to construct new residential and commercial projects.

This is the second joint venture between ATS and Logix. In August last, ATS Infrastructure and Logix group had formed a joint venture to develop a 35-acres luxury housing project in Sector 150, Noida. They had raised about Rs 130 crore from ICICI Prudential AMC to meet construction cost.

Read More at :
        http://articles.economictimes.indiat...infrastructure

On Logix Sec124 .. 16 acres Land ... ATS launched some project with price as 6-7 Cr
        Last edited by AveMaria2407; May 8 2016, 03:42 AM. Reason: Article Content Added

Comment

Logix is cash rich. But need to improve image in residential market by improving quality delivery.

Comment

Agreed. Not sure about Cash Rich but yes it is Land Rich !! Sec124 .. 16 acre Prime Land then in Sector 107 also a prime land for Hotel/Commercial ...

Unlike 3C it does not have any partner also .. what Logix require good intention and that is missing completely !

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
            Logix is cash rich. But need to improve image in residential market by improving quality delivery.

Comment

Can someone send me a private message who is on the whatsapp group of Logix Blossom county
              Last edited by mkreal; May 9 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkreal View Post
                Can someone send me a private message who is on the whatsapp group of Logix Blossom county
                Whatsapp and hike group for buyer is useless. For ph-1 buyers, we have created a whatsapp who has taken physical possession to discuss issues facing in day to day life.

Comment

Is there a group for folks who are in phase 3 towers.

Comment

Hi, I'm also looking for such group... thanks

Comment

Hi rahulkumar12;,

I request you to please add me if there is any whatapp group? I do have my flat in tower H.

I am got the interim possession 2-3 months back and expecting the final possession letter in next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
                      Shiven
                      Last edited by MANOJa; May 10 2016, 11:14 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X