Last updated: 4 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by Shiven111 View Post
    Hi rahulkumar12;,

I request you to please add me if there is any whatapp group? I do have my flat in tower H.

I am got the interim possession 2-3 months back and expecting the final possession letter in next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
    Shiven
    You need to complete 10 posts then you can send pvt message to me with your phone number.

Comment

I come to know as per yesterday received CC for Noida projects .. may be uploaded on NA website ... Logix Blossom County name still not there in the list even for Phase-1 Towers for which possession given in June'15.
      It means there is no Registry for Phase-1 Towers also. While some projects in Sec 137 have got full CC for all the towers such as Gulshan, Exotica etc..

Originally posted by mkreal View Post
      Yes agree with you.

Regarding the OC, I saw this article published a few days back. That I think gives some hope

URL is : Home-buyers to benefit as Noida speeds up occupation certificates | noida | Hindustan Times

Comment

Originally posted by proploss View Post
        I come to know as per yesterday received CC for Noida projects .. may be uploaded on NA website ... Logix Blossom County name still not there in the list even for Phase-1 Towers for which possession given in June'15.
        It means there is no Registry for Phase-1 Towers also. While some projects in Sec 137 have got full CC for all the towers such as Gulshan, Exotica etc..
        As per the latest communication from mgmt by July 2016 lbc will get CC.

Comment

Originally posted by mkreal View Post
          Is there a group for folks who are in phase 3 towers.
          I don't think so, but there ought to be one

Comment

Dear Rahul,

There is really some confusion and mismatch of information.

For Phase I ( D E F G and H ) Logix county has already got CC is not it ? ( Last year in May or so ) After getting CC only they have started sending letters to you all for first phase buyers. Now this CC that is going to come in July is for which one. Is it CC or OC.

If you have info, can you clarify that helps others.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by proploss View Post
              Agreed. Not sure about Cash Rich but yes it is Land Rich !! Sec124 .. 16 acre Prime Land then in Sector 107 also a prime land for Hotel/Commercial ...

Unlike 3C it does not have any partner also .. what Logix require good intention and that is missing completely !

Just visited the site. Nothing much happening generally and in phase II and III towers. Here and there some common stray work is seen . Really disappointing.

some of the members have written Logix is cash rich or land rich . I do not know. What I know is work is happening and they are not spending money. With whomever I spoke there at site all are negative. Virtually for the last six months or so no real construction activity is happening in the towers except in some common areas like center park that too in a very slow speed.

It is a real concern and more SIX years are over. How long it is going to be this painful wait...

Comment

Sorry. By mistake I have missed the word 'NOT'. It is work is NOT happening.

Comment

They are not at all serious on competing this project and giving possetion.
                  Just keep on delaying the possetion.
                  Only hope is ncdrc they should give judgement like jaypee for us as well.
                  5000 rs penalty per day than only these guys will be serious

Comment

Originally posted by mrmittal View Post
                    They are not at all serious on competing this project and giving possetion.
                    Just keep on delaying the possetion.
                    Only hope is ncdrc they should give judgement like jaypee for us as well.
                    5000 rs penalty per day than only these guys will be serious
                    We had a meeting last Saturday and logix is very seriously implementing all our request. We are happy with logix. There is a 10 pages MOM and we discussed every point in a descriptive manner. By July most of the amenities like club, gym, central park, retail shop will get ready. Water softening plant is operational.

Comment

Does anyone know the tower status of tower M? Is it in phase 2 or 3?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X