Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4902 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by clear_talk
    I Do not interact personally. But this times few strong points

1. You and me make the system.
    Neta does...not you and me....
    pls try to file an FIR and then post ur experiences here

2. Some one in forum suggested you to start this business and you said you would give 100% if you will start. Pl do not start this business, as you don't believe in right practises so i am sure you will not be able to pursue them.
    Right or wrong practices..is a cannon of convenience.....dont tell me that you have always followed rules laid out....Because if you say...you are lying...Did you even go through the entire procedure of getting a driving license...???....

3. Stop being so negative. Our attitude gets passed on down in our children and society.
    I am being practical...whats there is there...and as long as we have such top class politicians...belive me...it will always be there......

4. Your toilets are are also dirty, that does not mean you stop going to them. You get them cleaned or sometimes do it yourself if need arises.
    Ya....but cleaning the enitre city toilet ????...Not me atleast

5. A child when starts learning to speak, always speaks wrong only. That is also practical and honest truth of god. who teaches him to say right words. How many times do we have to repeat with him. Many times.
    You can repeat and repeat...and once you have closed ur own computer...you urself will break rules...evade taxes...and drive around with a Paid license....

6. If so many issues are practical, why don't we start ignoring all of them. Somewhere it is ok to accept, but at some places correction is must.
    Yes people are ignoring...and one can see it....people have accepted because they want their work to be done...its common to bribe a policeman...to file for an FIR..

7. We all are effected sometime or the other. If you are practical and so hateful about the system, leavng the country is one of the simplest options. But if many can't afford to do that, what should we expect them to do. They will have to fight it out sooner or later, choice is theirs
    Why would i leave the country.....this system if useless for many..is great for many....just the way you look at.
    Simple things are taken for a ride here....every houselhold does....whether its screwing with the labour laws for a maid...to bribing to get passport, licenses, gas connections...getting admissions..etc etc etc etc etc

8. Wrong and right will always co-exist. It is upto many like us to target to maximum extent to make correction to wrong to move towards right. That is what i am trying.
    All the best.....I have myself seen cases where a group of buyers were up against a builder and the builder paid off their leader and suddenly all poooooooffffff.....like hot air....

If you have to move from point A to B opposite to direction of heavy wind, I am not asking anyone to block the wind with a plank by facing the wind at 90 degree. Surely you will fall. I am saying that maintain practicality also and resist the wind at some angle so that some wind is allowed to pass but at the same time you keep moving ahead under the protection of the plank towards the desired destination.

Regards and best wishes to you

Nice Write Up...but being a very practical and grounded person i will only say all the best to you.

I dont want to hijack this thread...but at the same time will simply say..A practical answer or solution is what is needed here....not a dream...as i said before even i want india to be clean like singapore and dubai...indians to be as disciplined as Japanese and India to have standards like a Scandinavian country......

Look outside on street and you will get the answer

CommentQuote
  • Hats off to you
    if only 10% people start thinking like you, the system
    will have no option but to get RIGHT!

Originally Posted by clear_talk
    I Do not interact personally. But this times few strong points

1. You and me make the system.
    2. Some one in forum suggested you to start this business and you said you would give 100% if you will start. Pl do not start this business, as you don't believe in right practises so i am sure you will not be able to pursue them.
    3. Stop being so negative. Our attitude gets passed on down in our children and society.
    4. Your toilets are are also dirty, that does not mean you stop going to them. You get them cleaned or sometimes do it yourself if need arises.
    5. A child when starts learning to speak, always speaks wrong only. That is also practical and honest truth of god. who teaches him to say right words. How many times do we have to repeat with him. Many times.
    6. If so many issues are practical, why don't we start ignoring all of them. Somewhere it is ok to accept, but at some places correction is must.
    7. We all are effected sometime or the other. If you are practical and so hateful about the system, leavng the country is one of the simplest options. But if many can't afford to do that, what should we expect them to do. They will have to fight it out sooner or later, choice is theirs

8. Wrong and right will always co-exist. It is upto many like us to target to maximum extent to make correction to wrong to move towards right. That is what i am trying.

If you have to move from point A to B opposite to direction of heavy wind, I am not asking anyone to block the wind with a plank by facing the wind at 90 degree. Surely you will fall. I am saying that maintain practicality also and resist the wind at some angle so that some wind is allowed to pass but at the same time you keep moving ahead under the protection of the plank towards the desired destination.

Regards and best wishes to you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parle_poppins
    Hats off to you
    if only 10% people start thinking like you, the system
    will have no option but to get RIGHT!

IF ONLY......Thats the biggest IF i have ever seen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    For a project which has more than 70% sold out...its not a big deal...most of the experienced buyers know that a sample flat is of no value...many projects were sold out even without a sample flat.

Yea..prj's do get sold out without sample flat..but its better NOT to have a sample flat at all rather than building 'not up to the mark' one.

I wouldn't say its 100% useless.
    I may not draw conclusions from a excellent quality sample flat because 'its just a mkt'ing tool' but a 'bad' sample flat will certainely raise questions in my mind..
    MAY BE logix pple are trying to be honest and trying not to attach ny fancy things which wouldn;t be there in final product..

As said earlier I need more views fro pple who've seen this..just 2 votes are not enough..

Logix buyers..any info pls?? bc khareed kar sabka iref se man bhar gaya kya??:bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by ajayg
    Yea..prj's do get sold out without sample flat..but its better NOT to have a sample flat at all rather than building 'not up to the mark' one.
    Very True

I may not draw conclusions from a excellent quality sample flat because 'its just a mkt'ing tool' but a 'bad' sample flat will certainely raise questions in my mind..
    MAY BE logix pple are trying to be honest and trying not to attach ny fancy things which wouldn;t be there in final product..
    Logix office guys seemed very staright forward....You may be right....they are displaying what they plan to deliver...Maybe

As said earlier I need more views fro pple who've seen this..just 2 votes are not enough..

Logix buyers..any info pls?? bc khareed kar sabka iref se man bhar gaya kya??:bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • I am pretty sure that's what they will deliver. I work in logix technopark in sector 127 and they do disappoint tin final finishing and maintenance, for that you go to 3C's tech boulevard just behind it.
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I am pretty sure that's what they will deliver. I work in logix technopark in sector 127 and they do disappoint tin final finishing and maintenance, for that you go to 3C's tech boulevard just behind it.

This i fully agree...3C maintenance is very good...while logix is very average....AS FAR AS comparing their commercials is concerned
    CommentQuote
  • toll

jaypee is cmin up with two tolls on the expressway, how wld that affect these projects
    CommentQuote
  • has there been any confirmation on location of toll plazas and time when toll will start.
    Originally Posted by ravsh05
    jaypee is cmin up with two tolls on the expressway, how wld that affect these projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravsh05

Old news and no update....its a very volatile topic...if jaypee tries..then the opposition will come on streets..and expect this matter to be taken to court....so take a chill pill
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

As I see it, clear_talk is saying:

Read the documents carefully before signing.

You are saying:

Docs have no value in this hopeless system.

I am well aware of your thoughts on the Indian system and like almost every other Indian, know it first hand.

But what's wrong in clear_talk's view, I fail to get you here. Do you think blindly signing a document is the way to go? If the document is of no use to us in the court, why does the builder put all the one sided terms favoring him in the BBA? Is it not better on our part if we read it carefully and make them change a few lines that are not acceptable? Believe me, some builders do that. You don't have to spend money and much time to do this. So, why turn blind?

Friend you intentions are very good...but you are over relying on a piece of Paper called BBA..

Are you under the impresssion that people who have filed cases in courts against builders are NOT using it ????

They are using this very piece of paper you are talking about..and guess what they are getting...NOTHING...

Indian Judicial and Law system is so pathetic that even the police OPENLY says "Jaiye sir...is court kachehri ke chakkar main mat phansiye"

BBA holds value in countries where Judicial system is proper...not like a mess in india.

The govt.bodies you need to make this BBA work ...Police, Courts, Judges...are all on sale...

The law can be completely twisted by a competent lawyer who a common man cannot afford

A person can get out of such mess with builders by using some good PR skills and keeping a good rapport with a top management guy in the builder company.....Or simply using political connections to get a refund....

This is the practical solution i have seen....I am being practical and honest enough to accept this....

Others can dream about changing this Rotten Indian system....I have No Hope...None...Zero...

Again that my personal opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi Zohaib,

As I see it, clear_talk is saying:

Read the documents carefully before signing.

You are saying:

Docs have no value in this hopeless system.

Friend....let me clear in simple words.

The gentleman is giving a lot of emphasis on BBA...claiming that if you add this or that...etc etc etc etc...you are safe.

I am saying that You can add whatever u want...even if builder signs...WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUAL USE...it will fail you

An end user who doesnt have much of experience in RE should know alll this...he should know that its not a simple game where the builder agrees to sign and you have all the Rights....

He should be made aware that 95% builders openly flaunt the BBA...whether you like it or not....he should know that NO builder will send him a penalty clause cheque on time and right amount....He should know that Even if he puts Chinese tiles instead of Kajaria...you cant do much....

If you dont agree with what he said...you can take the BBA and go to court...and then may the justice system of this country squeeze the juice out of you....

He should know....and i will tell...openly..with a straight face....no point fooling a poor buyer by telling...ki NO...if you have a tailor made BBA...you will be safe....No...you will not be....Not at all

Simple

I am well aware of your thoughts on the Indian system and like almost every other Indian, know it first hand.

But what's wrong in clear_talk's view, I fail to get you here. Do you think blindly signing a document is the way to go? If the document is of no use to us in the court, why does the builder put all the one sided terms favoring him in the BBA? Is it not better on our part if we read it carefully and make them change a few lines that are not acceptable? Believe me, some builders do that. You don't have to spend money and much time to do this. So, why turn blind?

I never said DONT SIGN...DONT READ...i said...do whatever you want....but please for Gods sake dont think that by getting a tailormade BBA signed by a builder you are safe....because You are NOT.....Thats what this forum shoudl be all about...making facts come in open....Jo hai...so hai....

Kisi bechare koi kyun dhoka do ki nahin boss....tum BBA banwa lo and all will be fine...

Poori kahani batane main kya burayee hai....why half story...tell full story...so he knows THE REAL PROS AND CONS of RE....

Imagine a person who ACTUALLY assumes that he will get a penalty clause..and when delayed possession...he takes the BBA and goes to builder..and builder says..."sorry sir...yeh nahin milega"....then what options he is left with...????...

BBA leke jaana to court hi padega na ???? ...

THIS FACT shouldn be aware to a new buyer...ki if the possession is delayed...then the option of going and slogging in court is there....
    which takes time, energy and of course Money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayg

We went yesterday. My wife and in-laws liked the sample flat a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • very aptly put. I think you can't be clearer then this.
    I never said DONT SIGN...DONT READ...i said...do whatever you want....but please for Gods sake dont think that by getting a tailormade BBA signed by a builder you are safe....because You are NOT.....Thats what this forum shoudl be all about...making facts come in open....Jo hai...so hai....

Kisi bechare koi kyun dhoka do ki nahin boss....tum BBA banwa lo and all will be fine...

Poori kahani batane main kya burayee hai....why half story...tell full story...so he knows THE REAL PROS AND CONS of RE....

Imagine a person who ACTUALLY assumes that he will get a penalty clause..and when delayed possession...he takes the BBA and goes to builder..and builder says..."sorry sir...yeh nahin milega"....then what options he is left with...????...

BBA leke jaana to court hi padega na ???? ...

THIS FACT shouldn be aware to a new buyer...ki if the possession is delayed...then the option of going and slogging in court is there....
    which takes time, energy and of course Money
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat

Saw the sample at of LBC. Doesn't seem like 1675 area. Maybe due to heavy furnishing. DD not big. Common toilet bit cramped. Kitchen small then unnecessary servant room. Quality of floor tile and other fittings is good(+). Bathroom tiles are good. Balconies are useful, well placed. Doors except entry door are glass doors. MB is good size. Other bathrooms are good size.

If this is the case of max MVF, imagine what lies in LB, LP.

Society ambience ok, not decorated which is fine to show what's going to be there. Some village type small shops in front of LBC but something will come up in front and hide this.

Seems around 1 km from 93 societies. 137 looks posh. Location of LP look wise not good at all. Also cremation ground around. But good things come at a price. Location proximity and look wise LB better also recreational green 104, 101 will add to worht.

137 Paras Tierra 1690 sample is good architecture-area wise. Looks spacious. Quality ok.

Any idea maintenance and recreational quality or rather living would be better in LBC or Purvanchal Royal? Purvanchal Silver City 93 is well maintained and fetches good value.

93 has the worst water even RO handles barely. Heard 110 and 137 water is better. Assumed softning plant would be there still not RO plant. Water dangerous for body but this is the situation in Noida. 50 water is better so 7x also may be similar.

They say nothing in resale in LB or LP. So LBC seems next best or is it Purvanchal?
    CommentQuote