• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by nibha View Post
    In case if some one still has dobuts
    then go and see this link
    http://www.blossomcounty.com/video.html

and work is in full swing even at 12 Midnight ...
    Pretty impressive. When most builders are busy expanding their order books, Logix is creating a good reputation for itself at this pace and professionalism. Good signs for BC buyers and Sec 137 (everyone will feel the pressure to show progress).

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
      400 Rs difference is for the making promises and keeping them as logix have done till now...
      Both projects were launched around the same time ...
      Still Paras is only selling the dreams not building them ...
      While logix has sold the dreams and now is building then at a gud pace ...
      Does anyone know the name of the contractors, who will work for paras ...

I really dobut if they will actually deliver the stuff , that they have used in the sample flat ...
      They have used matt finish vitrified tiles , which start at around 85 rs per sqf ... while all most all the big builders give gloss finish vitrified tiles (40 rs sqf) ...

Rest only time will tell , paras might turn out to be cheap and best but at present the odds are less...
      It is funny when you say "Still Paras is only selling the dreams not building them".

That might be case because otherwise how can they fund a shortfall of 400 Rs psf as well as provide Matt finish tiles.

While on the subject of names of the contractors, do we know for sure that Ecodel is building Tower J and K in Logix county and work has commenced thereon? Ecodel name is somewhat unheard of. Your advise, as always, will be much appreciated.

Comment

Sample Flat & Site Office

When to expect the sample flat and site office to be ready?

Comment

replies plzzz

I have paid the service tax for the first installment as asked by Logix. Can anyone tell me about the High Court's stay on the same. Did anyone had a talk with Logix ppl for the same.
          Builders are charging the tax & its different for every builder...

Senior members... plz reply to the above queries... Nibha/Arpit??

Comment

Originally posted by ranjha View Post
            I have paid the service tax for the first installment as asked by Logix. Can anyone tell me about the High Court's stay on the same. Did anyone had a talk with Logix ppl for the same.
            Builders are charging the tax & its different for every builder...

Senior members... plz reply to the above queries... Nibha/Arpit??
            Hi,

I have booked a flat in Logix, H tower flat no. 1408, 1075 sq ft. central green facing. I am planning to go abroad and hence trying to sell off this flat as I will face loan problems from there. I tried to sell of this a couple of months ago and got a couple of buyers but then my Visa got stuck and the opportunity was postponed.

I have booked in CLP at 2595 per sq ft BSP plus other charges.
            I have paid 3 installemnts (booking 10 % + 2 more 10%) till date.

I booked at 2775-6.5% broker discount which makes it 2595 psf,
            other charges are
            Central park facing PLC 50 Rs.
            Covered car parking 200000
            Club membership 100000
            EFC 40
            FFC 40
            Lease rent 100
            Power backup(2KVA) 36000
            IFMS : 25

1075 in logix has about 78% loading compared to 65-7% for other builders thus making it better value for money also the construction has started for it.

Please note that I am ready to sell at my booking price which makes it a profit of 200-250 rs psf for interested buyers as now county prices have increased to 2975 and reduced broker discount.
            The second thing I am not desperate to sell it as I have financial capacity to hold it, the only thing is I do not want to drain out myself.

Any genuine buyers may contact me via PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhi.tripathi View Post
              Hi,

I have booked a flat in Logix, H tower flat no. 1408, 1075 sq ft. central green facing. I am planning to go abroad and hence trying to sell off this flat as I will face loan problems from there. I tried to sell of this a couple of months ago and got a couple of buyers but then my Visa got stuck and the opportunity was postponed.

I have booked in CLP at 2595 per sq ft BSP plus other charges.
              I have paid 3 installemnts (booking 10 % + 2 more 10%) till date.

I booked at 2775-6.5% broker discount which makes it 2595 psf,
              other charges are
              Central park facing PLC 50 Rs.
              Covered car parking 200000
              Club membership 100000
              EFC 40
              FFC 40
              Lease rent 100
              Power backup(2KVA) 36000
              IFMS : 25

1075 in logix has about 78% loading compared to 65-7% for other builders thus making it better value for money also the construction has started for it.

Please note that I am ready to sell at my booking price which makes it a profit of 200-250 rs psf for interested buyers as now county prices have increased to 2975 and reduced broker discount.
              The second thing I am not desperate to sell it as I have financial capacity to hold it, the only thing is I do not want to drain out myself.

Any genuine buyers may contact me via PM.
              Is situation is so bad that people booked 6-7 month back selling at same price. Means it is loss of interest on money you invested/time spent.

Abhi, I assume that you want to sell at cost price because no one ready to pay more than that. Might be transfer charges will also be there.

If this is the case with A Class builders and project will be first to get delivered which are launched in last one year then what is the case of others ?
              What is the reason
              1. Too much supply from LOGIX in same project at same price
              2. Logix prices are higher than other in same area
              3. Sec 137 value is not unlocked yet
              4. Too many other sector/location have out beaten Sec 137
              Last edited by chandra2034; August 15 2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Keep on dreaming man !! Hundreds r buying everybody on eway projects. One is selling and u r picking up on that guy. U seems to be really desperate to prove that 70-78 sectors are better than eway.
                Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                Is situation is so bad that people booked 6-7 month back selling at same price. Means it is loss of interest on money you invested/time spent.

Abhi, I assume that you want to sell at cost price because no one ready to pay more than that. Might be transfer charges will also be there.

If this is the case with A Class builders and project will be first to get delivered which are launched in last one year then what is the case of others ?
                What is the reason

It seems my calculation is correct. Sec 70-78 will move faster than Expressway projects for first 3-4 years from now. After that Expressway story will be unlocked and they will outbid Sec 70-78 in term of appreciation .
                Although no appreciation in Sec 70-78 as of now.Builder might have increased the price but people who want to sell will not get buyer at that price.

If things are moving like that than I won't be surprise after one year from now prices will be same.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post

What is the reason

It seems my calculation is correct. Sec 70-78 will move faster than Expressway projects for first 3-4 years from now. After that Expressway story will be unlocked and they will outbid Sec 70-78 in term of appreciation .
                  Although no appreciation in Sec 70-78 as of now.Builder might have increased the price but people who want to sell will not get buyer at that price.

If things are moving like that than I won't be surprise after one year from now prices will be same.

No there are no transfer charges, the only reason I want to try to sell is I want to move abroad and do not want to spend all my savings to hold it and almost drain myself. I do not have time and patience to look for a prospective buyer who will book me some profits, 1 lakh gained here and there does not makes much difference, may be I can save more than than in a month when abroad.
                  And honestly telling you I still think Logix rocks because of variety of rational reasons and it will compete with ATS village once ready. May be I will myself buy County in future probably a 3BHK if I save substantially. And yes my head says to sell it but my heart still does not. let's see who wins. The rates of responses I have got have seriously confused me should I sell or take a risk and Invest all my savings to it.
                  Although I am not boasting but try and sell Gardenia's amrpali's or antriksh's or and other 7X sector projects at price you booked and you will know the difference, I have got 9 responses since yesterday only. That is the difference of good builders, your flats are moveable at times of emergency.
                  Last edited by abhi.tripathi; August 15 2010, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by atul77 View Post
                    Keep on dreaming man !! Hundreds r buying everybody on eway projects. One is selling and u r picking up on that guy. U seems to be really desperate to prove that 70-78 sectors are better than eway.

I agree with atul, u can not judge on one guy, and again why would one buy in resale when inventory is available, its to early to judge a project appreciation in 5-6 months of its launch as a builder takes around 1 year to fully sell his project and till that time u can not think of resale.

I am sure when county is half constructed and other project in sec-137 would be digging up, resale would definitely pick-up.

You can see development of other project from Logix cameras only. Only two thing appears,

1) Logix's building
                    2) NA Water tank.

Rest all is still a Jungle (Something tht logix has shown in there artistic view, the green areas )

Comment

Originally posted by abhi.tripathi View Post
                      No there are no transfer charges, the only reason I want to try to sell is I want to move abroad and do not want to spend all my savings to hold it and almost drain myself. I do not have time and patience to look for a prospective buyer who will book me some profits, 1 lakh gained here and there does not makes much difference, may be I can save more than than in a month when abroad.
                      And honestly telling you I still think Logix rocks because of variety of rational reasons and it will compete with ATS village once ready. May be I will myself buy County in future probably a 3BHK if I save substantially. And yes my head says to sell it but my heart still does not. let's see who wins.

Good Luck buddy !!! Hope you get a buyer soon...

But i think for the first transfer there are no charges but for subsequent transfers there would definitely be... That's the case with most of the builder...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X