Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by mohitsharma3 View Post
    Very true... but the problem is that all projects that fall in budget are more or less the same... every project have major problem... those which are good are not in budget...
    Unfortunately yes.....

The trend is very disturbing for end users but very good for broker and builders

I am noticing in nearly all threads...of majority builders.....

The buyer has been pushed so hard....squeezed so much.....that mere delivery of raw flats with basic facilities is like heaven for them...and they are just so tired of waiting...and misused that just having a key is an achievement...

Sad but true

For persons who wish to buy and are not existing buyers this is a lesson and they shud tread carefully....

Comment

Stop buying such construction.. Simple .... Anyone who can afford to buy can also stay on rent... Little difference today between under construction and rtm... It's better to buy rtm and live till

Comment

In any case living on rent makes more economic sense in greater than 50 lakh categories... dreams passed on through generations need to be paused a little ... Builders know too well that there are far too many people looking to fulfill this need... Anything sells

Comment

Hi all, I have recently bought a 3bhk resale unit in LBC, just wanted to know if there is any active group for LBC buyers, which I can also join to know the latest updates on project

Comment

• darpankul
            darpankul commented
            Editing a comment
            what price sir??

Hi all, I also recently bought a 2bhk resale unit in LBC, just wanted to know if there is any active group for LBC buyers, which I can also join to know the latest updates on project

Comment

Join Facebook page of blossom county

Comment

I can't understand why they have made flat balconies so small? WTH were they thinking?

Comment

I am looking to buy a 2 BHK in sector 137 in a budget of 50 L... LBC is the only project that is coming in my budget and layout of project looks good... I am getting some good deals in Phase 3 (L Tower)... But I am concerned after reading this thread... Too much delays in the project... Will it be a good idea to buy in Phase 3 (resale) if I am ready to wait for 18 months or so?

Phase 1 transfers are already stopped by builder so the option is only either Phase 2 or Phase 3. In Phase 2 I am getting higher rates then Phase 3. What should I do? Please help me...

Comment

• Avijay28
                  Avijay28 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BTW what resale price u r getting for phase 2 and 3

Since Phase-1 possession in June'15 it is almost 18 months Logix not able to give possession for Phase-2. Logix marketed possession in 18 months in 2010 for Phase-2 and Phase-3 Towers also including Tower L. There is news of 400 cr investment in June'16 month end still on ground work is very slow ..

18 months from now may be Tower L possession given but this type of don't care attitude you will see in Quality n maintenance also.
                Paras Tierea is more open and bigger central green (+ Club + market operational) than Logix LBC still Paras Tierea ready to move available @3800-4200 AI due to its construction quality. take your call accordingly if Logix justify even to its current price...

Originally posted by househunt287 View Post
                I am looking to buy a 2 BHK in sector 137 in a budget of 50 L... LBC is the only project that is coming in my budget and layout of project looks good... I am getting some good deals in Phase 3 (L Tower)... But I am concerned after reading this thread... Too much delays in the project... Will it be a good idea to buy in Phase 3 (resale) if I am ready to wait for 18 months or so?

Phase 1 transfers are already stopped by builder so the option is only either Phase 2 or Phase 3. In Phase 2 I am getting higher rates then Phase 3. What should I do? Please help me...
                Last edited by proploss; September 19 2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Any update on Phase 2 posession? Last month they said they will give posession on I tower, any update on that? Have they applied for OC of Phase 2?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X