Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by Kamal_d View Post
    I think the Noida Exit policy for realtors details and considers 4 scenarios; namely: (1) If a realtor has been allotted land but hasn't started construction (2) : If a builder has completed a project but is unable to procure a completion certificate (3) If a builder has launched a project on a part of the land allotted and the rest is lying unused (4) : If a realtor needs a partner to finish a project. We do not have clarity as to what Logix has in mind.
    Logix has many unused land in Sector-150.

Comment

I got another email today from logix Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-07-18-57-06-547_com.google.android.gm.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	2467982

Comment

Dear Any idea when they will send possession letters for Tower P ??

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
          Dear Any idea when they will send possession letters for Tower P ??
          I have also got a similar mail informing that CC for Phase II towers is received and by 31, January offer letter will be sent to for tower P members.

Comment

for tower O they are saying end of Feb

Comment

• abhishek2803
              abhishek2803 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I got an email as below :
              Dear Valued Customer(s),

After the successful completion and handing over of Phase-I towers of “Blossom County” we would like to inform you that the completion certificate for Phase-II tower nos. I, J, O, P & Q has also been issued by Noida Authority.

We have now started the process of sending offer of possession to the customers of Phase-II. The offer of possession letters for tower ‘O’ will be dispatched by 28-February-2017.

We would also like to update you that around 200 families are already residing in the project. We have appointed international standard facility management company M/s Colliers International for smooth handing over process of your apartment and for the maintenance of the project.

We would like to thank you for your cooperation and trust with us.

For any query you may contact our customer care department.

Hi - I have received the letter for final payment for my flat in tower I. However, I see some increase in Super area ( 68 sq ft). Has anyone got the similar letter. I was shocked to see the extortion they are seeking in the name of super area increase. Pl share in case this is the general norm and everyone is agreeing to this. If not what shoud we be doing in this regard. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I think they have charged many buyers already .. I don't know how buyers have dealt with it . I am yet to receive one for tower O

Comment

Thanks Abhishek. Since some families have already moved in and possession letters handed over, would request any veteran member to throw some light on this new ' Increase in Super Area' charges that have been put on to probably escape any delay penalty by the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by trishu3915 View Post
                  Hi - I have received the letter for final payment for my flat in tower I. However, I see some increase in Super area ( 68 sq ft). Has anyone got the similar letter. I was shocked to see the extortion they are seeking in the name of super area increase. Pl share in case this is the general norm and everyone is agreeing to this. If not what shoud we be doing in this regard. Any help would be appreciated.
                  Congratulations !!!

Have they adjusted penalty charges ( for delay ) in the offer letter . Pl inform that helps.Regards.

Comment

• trishu3915
                    trishu3915 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes , that seems to be the case.

Is there anyone with 1675 sq feet flat. Need to know how much extra one needs to pay after adjusting penalty.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X