Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

I heard no registry has taken place for this project even though people are living in some towers since last couple of years. Is that true, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Devdas View Post
      I heard no registry has taken place for this project even though people are living in some towers since last couple of years. Is that true, why?
      I think the first phase towers where people are residing has not yet got CC thats why. Although brokers say that they have got CC but it's not there in the list shared by Noida Authority.
      Now, what's surprising is that they have got CC for some phase 2 towers like I, J, O, P and Q in Feb '17. Registry is still not done for any towers here and thus you can save Transfer charges if you go for this property. I'm considering the project myself.

Comment

• Dkumar12
        Dkumar12 commented
        Editing a comment
        People might be trying to save themselves from rent.. as home loan EMI starts once disbursement is done..

• nimitfaldu
        nimitfaldu commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. That's what I thought... I think these people were given possession around March 2015

• vas2009
        vas2009 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kindly check now both County and Greens Sector 143 have got CC for the towers offerred for possession.Partial CC.Its on the NA site

What is the going rate now a days?

Comment

• nimitfaldu
        nimitfaldu commented
        Editing a comment
        Brokers will generally quote between 4500 to 4700 but I think you can break below 4500 if you try hard.

They have stopped transfers for flats for which possession was given.So you have to take POA route for which Re 4500 will apply.So technically no loan can be availed except some which may give at a 2-3% higher rate.So do your homework first.Thats the reason why rates are less in this project.

Comment

Wow! So now people cannot sell their own flat willingly? These projects have become a vicious cycle for buyers/end users. Pay 40% within 2 months and then be at mercy of builder to sell it/transfer it.
        Last edited by Malvish; April 27 2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkumar12 View Post
          Wow! So now people cannot sell their own flat willingly? These projects have become a vicious cycle for buyers/end users. Pay 40% within 2 months and then be at mercy of builder to sell it/transfer it.
          Builder restrict's resale after getting completion certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post

Builder restrict's resale after getting completion certificate.
            Why would they restrict ? If resale happens and buyer / investor interests rise, then the going rate of the apartments would also increase thereby generating more positive vibes for the builder..

Am I missing something ?

Comment

Originally posted by jaspreet20 View Post

Why would they restrict ? If resale happens and buyer / investor interests rise, then the going rate of the apartments would also increase thereby generating more positive vibes for the builder..

Am I missing something ?
              I guess first builder want to offload his inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspreet20 View Post

Am I missing something ?
                One reason i have seen quoted is that while applying for CC, they have to give the list of owners to the authority , and authority registers the house on the name included in the list only . In case of transfer, they have to amend the list handed over to authority which is either difficult or not possible

However, i cannot say that above reasons is true - it needs verification from somebody more knowledgeable

Comment

Thanks polo1234 and flatowner2 Makes sense now..
                  Last edited by Malvish; May 4 2017, 03:20 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X