Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

When is the possession of the flats? Secondly there is hardly any registration that has happened. No one owns the flats until there is registration. I am impressed by the foolishness of you people.
    Last edited by Malvish; August 12 2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

We are group of flat buyers from Login Blossom County planning to file the case in NCDRC for delay in possession. Message me those who are suffering due to delay from builder.

Comment

• dream4india
        dream4india commented
        Editing a comment
        i am interested in filing a case. My Mobile number is 9818224446

• SKS Force
        SKS Force commented
        Editing a comment
        I am interested in filling in NCDRC, My Mobil no is 9871629500.

Is resale closed by builder for Phase 1? If yes, is there any way around it? I'm looking to buy something in phase 1 towers.
      Last edited by Malvish; September 15 2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flatowner2 View Post
        Originally posted by mohitsharma3 View Post
        Sorry state of affairs at LBC after rainfall... Parking and Another flat wherein water started gushing out of electrical sockets. Source: facebook(***)com/groups/logixblossomcounty/permalink/770021016434968/ [ATTACH]80250[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80251[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80252[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80253[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80254[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80255[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80256[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80257[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80258[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80259[/ATTACH]
        any improvement in this year rainy season?
         No, its worst than last year rainy season.  Water logging  in basement was severe. Water was logged in to lift area also and even  lift need to be stopped. not sure if it is for couple of days or few  hours.

Comment

No, its worst than last year rainy season. Water logging in basement was severe. Water was logged in to lift area also and even lift need to be stopped. Not sure if it is for couple of days or few hours. LBC ground level is below sector road level. This could be the reason for severe water logging and rectifying basement water logging could take huge cost.

Comment

Originally posted by nimitfaldu View Post
            Is resale closed by builder for Phase 1? If yes, is there any way around it? I'm looking to buy something in phase 1 towers.
            I heard Phase-1 transfer has been stopped by builder for Registration. If anyone can get work around than he can do hard bargain with Seller also as they would be desparate to sell it otherwise  their flat cost would be increased by 800-900 psqft which will go in govt. pocket for registry/stamp duty charges and NA Rs 418 TM. And remember these wud be those kind of Seller who holding their unit for best price since last 2 year( after possesion in 2015) and didn't utilize the builder first free transfer. No w they will feel real pinch. 

Comment

Originally posted by proploss View Post
              No, its worst than last year rainy season. Water logging in basement was severe. Water was logged in to lift area also and even lift need to be stopped. Not sure if it is for couple of days or few hours. LBC ground level is below sector road level. This could be the reason for severe water logging and rectifying basement water logging could take huge cost.
              Where are people parking their cars if basement is getting flooded during rains?

This whole sector (137) is in low lying area and used to get water logged even before land was used for constriction of flats. That is what a local property dealer, who lives in the village nearby, once told me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X