Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

I guess for that u need to contact logix marketing !!!
    Originally posted by bippin View Post
    Hello all,
    Could someone provide me a link to the site plan ( not just towers but also positions of the flat). Whatever I could find on various sites is just position of towers A-P but no more details.

I want to know which one are park facing etc etc

Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by 83rakeshk View Post
      Hi All,
      As 3c's also having the height 9ft 1 inch as per their customercare information , i.g 4-5 inch less than usual height , is this have any relationship with energy saving or green house concept,
      i tried to send the mail to IGBC , but delievery of mail was unscucessful , hence could not find
      if somebody across the board v any information regarding the same , than can share his/her knowledge in this regard,
      As logix and 3c's both heighlighting green concept , although many more projects v eco concept.
      Also what are the benefits (pros and cons) of green igbc certification
      Also HKR , DFA, EIGEN , en3 ,and rng consultants are associated in design of the project. i m trying to be in touch with them by some means of communication , if anybody also take initiative to v communication with them n lets ask why in their designed project height is relatviely less , ask them to justify , atleast they will justify on some technical ground or they will tell as per clients demand or they will not revert back as govt. agencies is doing rite now on ST issue ...
      From Marketing team of logix expecting anything is expecting against the hope.

Rakesh
      loads of information available on net on green building concept and framework. just google it....

Comment

http://www.igbc.in/site/igbc/testigb...8&event=115679
        Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
        loads of information available on net on green building concept and framework. just google it....

Comment

Originally posted by dhruv_eee View Post
          I have booked a 920 sq ft. Tower I 5th floor. Opted for construction linked plan 2650/sq ft. Not sure if this was a good deal or not. I have joined the yahoo group. We can have a orkut group as well sometime later.
          Dhruv..
          Just want to ask you , could you pls elaborate how a CLP works. I have few confusion, how much in total do need to pay to bank as interest till the time we given the possion of flat.

Comment

Hello:

Can Any "gentle person" please update me with respect to status of start up of Tower J, K, and N in Logix County ?

There is a lot of commotion about the height of the flats but my concern is much more basic. Has work started on any of these towers? If not when it is scheduled to?

Your input will be most appreciated.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 03:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
              I guess for that u need to contact logix marketing !!!
              I am pretty sure people who have booked it know it.

Comment

I can update u for bigger sizes ...some should pitch in for smaller ones

Tower D, F ,G, ,N, O
                Park facing :- 1675,1875
                Landscape facing :- 1575

I am pretty sure people who have booked it know it.

Comment

Right now the work is in full swing in 8 towers
                  D,E,F,G,H,I,L,M
                  for these the work will start after monsoon ...

Originally posted by Kamal_d View Post
                  Hello:

Can Any "gentle person" please update me with respect to status of start up
                  of Tower J, K, and N in Logix County ?
                  There is a lot of commotion about the height of the flats but my concern is much more basic. Has work started on any of these towers? If not when it is scheduled to?

Your input will be most appreciated.

Comment

thanks Nibha. I am looking for 1575 sqft area. Also I tried calling blossom county but no one picks up the on numbers mentioned on their website.
                    Originally posted by nibha View Post
                    I can update u for bigger sizes ...some should pitch in for smaller ones

Tower D, F ,G, ,N, O
                    Park facing :- 1675,1875
                    Landscape facing :- 1575

Comment

All the 1575 are landscape facing.

But this size has the least loading in the whole project ...
                      thanks Nibha. I am looking for 1575 sqft area. Also I tried calling blossom county but no one picks up the on numbers mentioned on their website.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 25 2015, 11:33 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X