Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
Reply
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ashton

    Most of the things have already been discussed ... , Most of the people have made around 40% of the payments in the CLP ...

    Work is gng on at a decent speed ... , All the towers are being constructed in parallel ...

    So there isn't much left to discuss ... On major area which is still open is with regards to Finishing ...

    May be you can suggest something new, point / issue ...

    Nibha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashton
    i dont think so, that would be suicidal coz people would not let them live with their queries/complaints on actual thing and the sample flat/animation. i dont think the basketball/golf/tennios courts shown in the video will be there. there is no place for it in 25 acres with 17 towers.

    The 17 towers take up only 4 acres out of 25. So there should be plenty of space for clubs, parks etc. Have you looked at the layout?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate going on(CLP) for a 2 BHK in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i am also looking for the current rates, as i would be interested in re-selling 2 bhk apartment.

    Are the rates increased or still same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    The 17 towers take up only 4 acres out of 25. So there should be plenty of space for clubs, parks etc. Have you looked at the layout?


    I think they have shifted them to the inner green. The first plans had indicated them to be on the periphery.
    CommentQuote
  • 32 lakhs all inclusive + modular kitchen worth 1 lakh
    price is negotiable a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom County 900 SFT Latest Rates

    So it seems, there has not been much appreciation in this project. Here is the price details in which I have bought in the month of oct.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoQpHFb-AuBydGxZa2ZnU1FvSG9zUVI5dmJnVHA5UVE&hl=en#gid=4

    This price is excluding service tax. Any one is aware of latest price per sft? and what is the current available discounts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    So it seems, there has not been much appreciation in this project. Here is the price details in which I have bought in the month of oct.

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoQpHFb-AuBydGxZa2ZnU1FvSG9zUVI5dmJnVHA5UVE&hl=en#gid=4

    This price is excluding service tax. Any one is aware of latest price per sft? and what is the current available discounts?


    looks like y u in very hurry to sale yr flat i think u have just booked 3 months back..any reason for quick sale..were you dreaming to get decent appreciation in just 3 months..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Hi Mayank,

    I have booked the flat in logix blossom county in the rate of 2975 - 7 % discount some days ago. Do you know what is the current market price?

    Please let me know
    Cheers
    Pradeep

    Hi Pradeep,

    What is the sq ft area of the flat that you have booked?

    Regards,
    Puneet
    CommentQuote
  • Is this Leasehold or Freehold ?

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • so all of us are satisfied with logix blossom county. no posta for long. what about the ceiling and the freebies promised by logix people?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Hi Mayank,

    I have booked the flat in logix blossom county in the rate of 2975 - 7 % discount some days ago. Do you know what is the current market price?

    Please let me know
    Cheers
    Pradeep

    through which broker you got 7% and which plan you opted for... was it flexi or construction linked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Is this Leasehold or Freehold ?

    Rohit


    whole of Noida is Leasehol. you know this. why are you bringing this point in almost every thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    whole of Noida is Leasehol. you know this. why are you bringing this point in almost every thread?


    Pravin,
    it seems Rohit bhai is hellbent on making Noida freehold:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Pravin,
    it seems Rohit bhai is hellbent on making Noida freehold:):)

    Yeps that is right :P I would love to see Noida and GNoida as freehold so that I can buy there with peace of mind :D
    as of now I am a buyer only if prices come down by more than 30% from current rates (Noida aur greater Noida mai to pakka aa jaayege)

    Bears Watching ;)
    Rohit
    CommentQuote