Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

logix blossom

HI All And hope my message finds u all in great health and spirit .. this is my first post here and i hope its in the right manner / order .
    to start with i thank u all for all ure inputs and all the info u guys have shared .
    I want to buy a flat on the expressway .. i started by only thinking about jp cosmos but i believe that there is no certainty as to how long it will take to be ready . then i starteed looking at lotus panache but seems pretty expensive . now i am thinking about logix blossom .
    the rate i got today for logix was ( on 13th sep 2010 ) ... well the company guy i called said .. rs 2975 bsp but was willing to discuss the rate when i would go and meet him .
    I also called 2 brokers , 1st one said 2975 bsp and second one said 2702bsp .

i am utterly butterly confused - can any of u be kind enough to let me know what the basic sale price should be . and if and how i could buy the 1545 sqf flat .
    thank you all . and hope to be a part of logix blossom county and this blog .
    warm regards
    sahil.

Comment

I am not sure how the other broker gave quoted a rate of 2702 , it might have given it for flexi
      btw rate is 2975 and u can get 5% discount from logix/brokers on this(CLP) ...
      if u go 4 felxi u will get additional dis. of 4%
      in DP u will get additional dis of 8% ...
      Try with few brokers and makes sure u get all the discounts adjusted in BSP ...
      u should not go 4 credit note

Enjoy!!!

Originally posted by sahilm View Post
      HI All And hope my message finds u all in great health and spirit .. this is my first post here and i hope its in the right manner / order .
      to start with i thank u all for all ure inputs and all the info u guys have shared .
      I want to buy a flat on the expressway .. i started by only thinking about jp cosmos but i believe that there is no certainty as to how long it will take to be ready . then i starteed looking at lotus panache but seems pretty expensive . now i am thinking about logix blossom .
      the rate i got today for logix was ( on 13th sep 2010 ) ... well the company guy i called said .. rs 2975 bsp but was willing to discuss the rate when i would go and meet him .
      I also called 2 brokers , 1st one said 2975 bsp and second one said 2702bsp .

i am utterly butterly confused - can any of u be kind enough to let me know what the basic sale price should be . and if and how i could buy the 1545 sqf flat .
      thank you all . and hope to be a part of logix blossom county and this blog .
      warm regards
      sahil.

Comment

hi nibha and thank you for ure reply .
        So basically what i need to understand is .
        1st - clp would be 5% less of 2975 .
        2nd flexiplan would be 5+4 = 9% less of 2975 !!
        3rd dp would be 5+8 = 13% less of 2975 !!
        am i right in these calculations .
        also do u have any idea if tower " O" is a good location or should i try and get some other tower .
        thanking you again
        rgds
        sahil

Comment

small correction instead of adding up discount do the multiply .
          if BSP is 100
          then in DP
          BSP would be = 100 x( 0.95)x(0.92)
          Well location is up to you , D,F,G, N, O tower have 1575 and all of then are land scape facing ...
          Infact in a way your balconay in O would be east facing , so u would get the morning sun for sure ...
          There would be two units in each tower of size 1575 , take the one which suits you more ...
          Although is hardly any difference between the two, still if given a choice u will have to decide on one of them ...
          hi nibha and thank you for ure reply .
          So basically what i need to understand is .
          1st - clp would be 5% less of 2975 .
          2nd flexiplan would be 5+4 = 9% less of 2975 !!
          3rd dp would be 5+8 = 13% less of 2975 !!
          am i right in these calculations .
          also do u have any idea if tower " O" is a good location or should i try and get some other tower .
          thanking you again
          rgds
          sahil

Comment

Flat density

Please tell the flat density of blossom county and blossom greens.

Comment

hi all . now i am more confused than before . . . theres a a blossom county and a new blossom county greens !!! when i go and c the layout plan in blossom county it shows me blossom greens ... what am i missing here ... !! is it better for me to buy blossom county or blossom county greens , and which one of the 2 will be available earlier ...
              thanking you in advance for ure replies
              regards
              sahil

ps: is there anyway that the people on this forum speak to each other regarding property matters over msn / skype or google talk or is posting and waiting for replies the best way . thanx

Comment

hi all . now i am more confused than before . . . theres a a blossom county and a new blossom county greens !!! when i go and c the layout plan in blossom county it shows me blossom greens ... what am i missing here ... !! is it better for me to buy blossom county or blossom county greens , and which one of the 2 will be available earlier ...
                thanking you in advance for ure replies
                regards
                sahil

ps: is there anyway that the people on this forum speak to each other regarding property matters over msn / skype or google talk or is posting and waiting for replies the best way . thanx
                Sahil,

You should go through Blossom County and Blossom Greens threads on this forum, This will give you insight into both projects.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...unty-9054.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ens-12291.html

I think County will finish first as it's started much earlier compared to newly launch Greens. Greens is just a bit farther towards GN. You should research and visit both locations and than decide though i don't see much difference.

Comment

I have been looking at sector 137 and few more sectors for last few weeks to buy a flat.

Is there any 1675 flat for resale in blossom county?

The current rate is more than I can afford so I am looking for a resale flat. I am looking to buy in next 10-15 days.

Comment

Originally posted by bippin View Post
                    I have been looking at sector 137 and few more sectors for last few weeks to buy a flat.

Is there any 1675 flat for resale in blossom county?

The current rate is more than I can afford so I am looking for a resale flat. I am looking to buy in next 10-15 days.
                    There was a post a few days back for a 1875 flat. and he was willing to dispose at 2750. An ex-olleague of mine has a flat in 1675 which he bought as an investment, But I doubt he will sell at the older rate.

Comment

you shouldn't quote the pluses when you are going into a sale as a buyer.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X