Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4907 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vishesh,

I also booked it two weeks back. On the application form it says following plan.
    S.no.
    Particulars

On Application of Booking
    45 Days or on Agreement
    45 Days from Agreement + PCC
    On Completion of Ist Floor
    On Completion of 4th Floor
    On Completion of 7th Floor
    On Completion of 10th Floor
    On Completion of 13th Floor
    On Completion of Top Floor
    Plaster + Brick Work
    Plumbing + Finishing
    Possession

I booked in Tower P at price 3175 - 7% discount. He told me that price was increasing to 3275.
    What price did you get and which tower you booked? I am also requesting other members of this forum to let me know the progress of Tower P so that I can plan the installment money. The Logix marketing person told me that tower P was at Floor 1 . Can someone confirm this ?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked at BSP 2989...i guess it is the increased price
    CommentQuote
  • Which tower you booked , is it Tower P ? What discount you got from Logix on BSP ?
    CommentQuote
  • bansals,

I have booked in tower G, an 1875SQFT unit. this is discounted price
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vishesh. Welcome to the community.
    It seems we two are the last buyers on this project.

Folks not much coversation on this thread as you see in Lotus Panache. Anything wrong on the project or nothing much to discuss on the progress :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i have sent the request to the yahoo group but not approved yet, anyone can help?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Bansals and Vishesh,
    Can you please mention your respective agents / broker company from which you made your respective purchases and also what floor you brought in? i am also in final stages of negotiation and your help on the same is appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked directly from Logix. The rate was 3175. I booked in Tower P , 900 sq feet and they offered 7% discount. So my price is 3175 - 7% discount + other charges like PLC, IFMC, Car parking etc etc mentioned in their broucher. The 7% discount was only available on Tower P ( 900 sq feet unit). He said to me that they were increasing the price to 3275. Not sure, if they did or not.
    Let me know how it works out for you or need more details.
    CommentQuote
  • My floor is 5th. Tower P.
    CommentQuote
  • I also booked directly with Logix, BSP to me was 3275 -7% discount + other stuff
    CommentQuote
  • welcome to BC family...I am also an owner here....so what were the things u liked the most while going for this project??
    CommentQuote
  • Rastogi - Thanks.
    To be honest, I read this forum and made up my mind. The choice was 3C or Logix. Both are decent builders and rest only time will tell. 3 C appreciated too much in last one year and thats why I made my mind on Logix. Moreover, Logix progress is also decent and Metro was one of the reason for my decision. Thanks again for a useful forum and healthy discussion.

Do you or any other person in this form know the progress of Tower P. I want to know when the ground floor or 2nd floor slab demand would be raised.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priya_ind
    Dear Bansals and Vishesh,
    Can you please mention your respective agents / broker company from which you made your respective purchases and also what floor you brought in? i am also in final stages of negotiation and your help on the same is appreciated.

Hi Priya/Bansals/Vishesh,

I am also interested in buying a 2BHK in this project so please advise what is the best price you are getting and is it through a broker or direct Logix. Also, can you please tell me if this project has good prospects in future in terms of living and reselling.

Thanks,Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj,

My BSP was 3175-7% on March 1st. They told me that they were increasing the price. I booked 900 sq feet unit in Tower P.

I think its a decent builder with good progress on construction and better future in sector 137 ( close to SEZ and possibility of Metro).

Mine booking was direct with Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me the status of construction of Tower P ?
    CommentQuote