Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

    I guess someone quoted it 8 feet and 9 inches a few days back,

    he was telling he went to Logix office and got this answer.

    Why are they(logix office) still telling the older version of story when you have something else in written.



    Originally posted by nibha View Post
    Amit just a small correction to your quote
    Earlier it was 8 feet 10 inches (270 cm )
    now it has been raised to 273 cm i,e 8 feet 11.58 inches i,e 8.95 feet ...
    I hope it helps ,
    If u compare it with 3c, over there it is 276.86 cm or 9feet 1inch
    Till now we don't know what would be the clear height for other builders ...

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

      Originally posted by nibha View Post
      Amit just a small correction to your quote
      Earlier it was 8 feet 10 inches (270 cm )
      now it has been raised to 273 cm i,e 8 feet 11.58 inches i,e 8.95 feet ...
      I hope it helps ,
      If u compare it with 3c, over there it is 276.86 cm or 9feet 1inch
      Till now we don't know what would be the clear height for other builders ...
      273 and 276..not a big difference. Does it really matter ? I am sure, this tower height issue would be for many of the high rise projects.

      I personally don't have any issue. I am close to 6ft feet height and my wife is 5'3'' and my mom said earlier..Beta , ladki acchi hai to kuch to chodna hi padega..ab sab kuch milna to mushkil hai..

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

        On a lighter note please see that u dont stretch your arms if u plan to put a ceiling fan in your logix home
        Originally posted by guesswho View Post
        273 and 276..not a big difference. Does it really matter ? I am sure, this tower height issue would be for many of the high rise projects.

        I personally don't have any issue. I am close to 6ft feet height and my wife is 5'3'' and my mom said earlier..Beta , ladki acchi hai to kuch to chodna hi padega..ab sab kuch milna to mushkil hai..

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

          Hey Clear ...
          10 ft used to be the norm way back ...
          I live in low rise apartment , made in 1990 and the CTFH is 9.5 feet ...
          I got to know about this height thing after I bought the flat in logix after evaluating it on other parameters ....

          But to be very frank with you ...
          Had I been given an option of choosing a project again in the whole Noida ...
          I would still pick-up logix ...



          Originally posted by clear_talk View Post
          Dear Nibha ,
          Did u practically try to measure a similar appearing room with CTFH (cieling to floor height) of 8'9"(273cm) . I am sure that with fan hanging over head it shall appear a little cramped. I have a lobby in my office of exactly same dimension and you can't imagine a fan overhead. and there has to be reason for a min of 10' ht being followed since ages. Because HE, SHE are also doing somewhere around the same thing, therefore IT can also do it . This doesn't justify the measurements. So if Lotus has done, or Noida authority has given ok to it is not the issue. The issue is that will this height be ok with fan on your head and if not has any body raised concern with the builder to do further improvement. With only A.C in the room, there would be no project better than Logix county in that area and it is ok, but with fan overhead i think that is something to be thought about by doing a practical of doing measurement of a similar dimension and getting idea of living practically in a room of such dimensions. Please comment and educate

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

            Okay. After reading on through this height debate, I got really concerned because i booked my first home as an end user. After all, It's hard earned money and needs to be invested wisely.

            I decided to buy a tape and measure clear height of my Mayur Vihar Pocket B apartment where i am staying currently. The results are surprising for me, It's 8'9" (Yes 8 Feet and 9 Inch) and i never felt cramped here. Point to remember is, it's Low rise DDA building.

            As per below article, Clear height of Logix BC will be 2.73 M (8 Feet and 11.48 inch) or almost 9.
            REF: http://topfloor.in/index.php?option=...news&Itemid=72

            I think 8'-11.48" is acceptable for a high rise building and normal users will not have any problem with it (based on my personal exp as i am residing in 8-9 apt and my height is 5'11"). Their is no end to one's wishlist but height will surely be not going to be in my concern list for this project.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

              I think talks of less than 9'6" height will be cramped is rubbish. If the height is around 9 feet it is a very good height.
              To People who are talking of fans hanging on your head I am sure you you are not talking abt fans from 1960s or 70s ( 3-4 feet long shafts), these days a fan wont need more than 15-18 inches from ceiling unless you want to hang yourself , just in case

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                Logix : If you need early possession and you are ok with clear height of 8 feet 9 or 10 inches. (No project delivered till date but oki in commercials), however even if you get early possession you wont be able to stay there as non availability of daily needs.
                Go to BPTP Parklands in Faridabad and check out Park Grandeura. Muncipal power, sanitation, roads and storm drains will only come in 2013, even as the builder has delivered the project. Still 15 families have moved in using DG Sets (for power) asceptic tanks (for sanitation) and borewells (for water). Their is no security or habitation in this 1500 acres other than Park Grandeura.

                Point I am trying to make> you will see habitation sooner than you can imagine in 137. Jiska rent+emi ka meter down hai - woh ek meter fatafat band karega!!!

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  Originally posted by clear_talk View Post
                  Dear Nibha ,
                  Did u practically try to measure a similar appearing room with CTFH (cieling to floor height) of 8'9"(273cm) . I am sure that with fan hanging over head it shall appear a little cramped. I have a lobby in my office of exactly same dimension and you can't imagine a fan overhead. and there has to be reason for a min of 10' ht being followed since ages. Because HE, SHE are also doing somewhere around the same thing, therefore IT can also do it . This doesn't justify the measurements. So if Lotus has done, or Noida authority has given ok to it is not the issue. The issue is that will this height be ok with fan on your head and if not has any body raised concern with the builder to do further improvement. With only A.C in the room, there would be no project better than Logix county in that area and it is ok, but with fan overhead i think that is something to be thought about by doing a practical of doing measurement of a similar dimension and getting idea of living practically in a room of such dimensions. Please comment and educate
                  I have lived in 8ft 6.5 inches with FAR of 8.5 for 11 years without feeling cramped or clautrophobic. Ceiling fans can be installed with a shaft only 6 inches long. Delhi NCR has some catching up to do wrt to common high rise living and people will then understand that 10-11 feet is an unecessary luxury and not a necessity.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    In the Lighter Vain

                    Hi guys,
                    Heard some good light and funny replies to height issue of logix blossom county ..
                    Some one who said that his mummy told ki ladki sundar hain , par height choti hain tau kuch tau chorna parega... and some one told that He has been living and found ok and it is a luxury if height is 10 ft , but not a neccessity.......

                    To the first guy and 2nd Guy: I really like your way of taking things..But friend if compromise becomes the neccessity then I agree that one in hand is better than 2 in bush..But on the other side and lighter side, one of my friends who was getting married was looking for a girl for quiet a long time and described to his parents, that girl should be beautiful, fair, this and that etc etc..His father told him that son get married, yeh sub sundarta jo hain woh chaar din ki chandni hoti hain,,baad may sub ek jaisa ho jaata hai...aadat par jaati hai ,Kuch nahi reh jaata.Koi khaas farak nahi padta. Ki zyaada gori hain, lambi hain yeh woh...etc etc... . Tau Beta jo mil jaati hain thori baat samajh aati hai..tau ...shaadi kar le...
                    You Know what did that guy told: Papa Tau chaar din ki chandani ke bhi mazzay na na loo... chaar din ke hi mazzay tau le lene do.... Warna pehle compromise aur pata laga 4 din ki chandani bhi nahi mili... .

                    But guys at the end since he was determined , he got married to a girl more than his laid down QRs. ...So now Sundarta bhi hain, height bhi, aur compromise bhi nahi karna para....Aur jub tak hain... Chandani ke mazzay bhi hain ...

                    And some has one said it well on Compromise :
                    The 'morality of compromise' sounds contradictory. Compromise is usually a sign of weakness, or an admission of defeat. Strong men don't compromise, it is said, and principles should never be compromised.Andrew Carnegie quotes (Scottish born American Industrialist and Philanthropist. 1835-1919)


                    If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.
                    Robert Fritz quotes


                    A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece.
                    Ludwig Erhard


                    And yes If that girl is the last girl on this earth around me,and I have to get married for me to grow my next generation, then for sure ..it is to be thought about and better to compromise at that stage as said by a scottish proverb which says Better bend than break <smiley>................. but once married, later again can be understood as quoted by George Nathan.

                    A man's wife is his compromise with the illusion of his first sweetheart
                    George Jean Nathan quotes (American Journalist, Critic, Essayist and Editor, 1882-1958) :With no offence to all good wives..


                    Have a great day guys. Have a safe and a good buy at the end of the day

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

                      Height should at least 10 feet. Builders are already eating 30%-40% in loading and a 1000 sqft flat will have 700 sqft carpet area will look bit bigger if height is 10 feet. What is the door height & width ? 6*3 ??

                      Builder log kuch bhi ker sakte hai..

                      The one I booked "Mahagun Mordene" have main door height as 8 feet and all other door as 7 feet written in buyer agreement.

                      I hope when main door is 8 feet then ceiling height should be atleast 9.5 although they told me 10 feet and suggested to visit Mahagun M to check the height of ceiling.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X