Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4903 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree that appreciation is slow. May be, its just waiting for a turnaround in the price. LP was waiting for one year and it started to pick up quickly. As long as the construction pace is good, I am sure the price appreciation would automatically come. Some properties perform well in a speculative environment and some properties pick up later on. If Logix delivers the project, it will appreciate sooner than later. People need home and this location is good. After land dispute, people would always have to give a premium to ready- to-move-in properties more than before. The only concern to most end users should be delivery of project. As long as they deliver even 50% of what a builder promises, every project will have appreciation because there is an intrinsic value of flat or plot now a days. 3000 - 3500 RS per sq feet is a very old price tag and for some reason Noida is still into this price band for last 4 -5 years. However, this would not be a case in the long run as long as things keep moving.

I have booked in Tower P. Anyone has updates on the status of constuction of Tower P ?
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Address of Logix Office

Can someone please post the address of Logix sales office. I have read in the same thread that they are directly giving 3% discount ( For flexi it would be (4% + 3%). Is is still there. TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure if the discount is still there? I am also intersted in this
    CommentQuote
  • A-4 & 5, Logix Park, Sector-16, Noida.
    Its behind McDonalds and near to the car market.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Guys,

I have bot 1575 in tower N at logix.

This blog really helped me in making the decision.

Can anyone confirm the current construction status of the project tower wise...and when they will start giving the possession

also if you guys can share if you have taken home loans other than HDFC, BoB ..prob from some other foriegn bank or private sector bank.

Cheers
    Aseem
    CommentQuote
  • HI Aseem,

Congrates for your purchase.
    Can you please share the price & the floor you booked. And when did you book?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

i bot couple of weeks back on 17th floor..i wanted to buy at the higher floor only...ironically only higher floors were available :-)

the BSP was 3275 n i got 4% off on flexi plan.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Could please share the details of broker who gave 4% discount. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Pm mee too please
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding car parking in Blossom county

How about car parking in LBC? Logix ppls are saying that covered car parking is mandatory in County project which costs around 2lakh, is it so?

BOP guys are telling its not mandatory. Guys already have booked must know about it. Please let me know.

Regards,
    Rakesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshranjan
    How about car parking in LBC? Logix ppls are saying that covered car parking is mandatory in County project which costs around 2lakh, is it so?

BOP guys are telling its not mandatory. Guys already have booked must know about it. Please let me know.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Yes it had been mandatory only, I had to take it at the time of booking. Not sure about teh current scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked the Flat 4 months back and the booking was directly from Logix Company. Logix is always better to deal directly instead of Broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Aseem,

Your price is 3274 -4% Flexi Discount . Did you get any broker discount also apart from 4% flexi discount ?
    CommentQuote
  • Need Info

I need some information to decide whether to buy in Logix or not...

1) When is scheduled delivery?
    2) How far from Mahamaya Flyover?
    3) Is delivery in phased manner or all together?
    4) What is a good BSP to buy in resale in towers with early delivery?
    5) How many floors in towers?
    6) How good is construction quality?

Need delivery within 1.5 yrs.

Can someone with good knowledge about the project respond please!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 1) When is scheduled delivery? Another 18 months from now they are saying...but as per the current construction is looks impossible.....Visited the site on May 21.
    2) How far from Mahamaya Flyover? Around 5.5 KM on Eway.
    3) Is delivery in phased manner or all together? Phased manner
    4) What is a good BSP to buy in resale in towers with early delivery? You should be able to get around 3000/- in resale...where you ahve to pay approx 40+% right away + premium in cash.....
    6) How good is construction quality? Construction quality is decent ...l

Originally Posted by VishuB
    I need some information to decide whether to buy in Logix or not...

1) When is scheduled delivery?
    2) How far from Mahamaya Flyover?
    3) Is delivery in phased manner or all together?
    4) What is a good BSP to buy in resale in towers with early delivery?
    5) How many floors in towers?
    6) How good is construction quality?

Need delivery within 1.5 yrs.

Can someone with good knowledge about the project respond please!!!!
    CommentQuote