Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lousy Builder

I booked apartment with logix blossom county last year and the builder is lousy. First twice it calculated the rates at wrong prices and i have twice got it corrected. Then they raised a demand with out mentioning the progress. When i asked for the progress there was no reply to my letter and later when they called up to collect the instalment, on being again told the reply was no body has asked and it was me who was asking. When i insisted after five months they told me that the construction of tower has stopped due to dispute with the contractor.

When there was no progress why the demand was raised as work for non completed work?

Logix is a big cheat. Its not the first time which happened. From very begning logix was hell bent cheating. Let me list out:

- After i booked the apartment, i was told the size has changed. When i protested and asked for refund they restored the booked size.

- Gave me twice wrong calaculated payment schedule.

- When i made payment since service tax become effective i made the payment as per the previously raised demand, i was asked to pay service tax. How can one charge me for the services rendered for a period when service tax was not applicable?

- Raised demand without any mention as to which stage they are charging me.
    I am regretting putting my hard earned money. ITS A LOUSY COMPANY. They function worst then a GOVT department.

Biren
    CommentQuote
  • but still logix has some reptation in Noida. So you can probably re-sale your flat, at some profit, and look elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birensingh

- When i made payment since service tax become effective i made the payment as per the previously raised demand, i was asked to pay service tax. How can one charge me for the services rendered for a period when service tax was not applicable?

Service Tax rules apply on the date of payment. Not on the date of demand. This is a settled matter of law. If you are able to get it overturned do let me know. I want to get some money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    Service Tax rules apply on the date of payment. Not on the date of demand. This is a settled matter of law. If you are able to get it overturned do let me know. I want to get some money back.

Bud..... services rendered.... no tax......... invoice raised with out service tax.... now service tax becomes applicable then it should be for services rendered after/on date when it become applicable and not for services rendered for the period when the service tax was not applicable.

Crystal clear how can one charge you for service tax for a period when services were rendered and service tax was not applicable.

Builder instead of fighting with the authorities conveiniently passes the burden on hapless customers.

Actually this levy of service tax on flats under construction is absurd. Lease rent for example how can any one with sound mind levy tax on it?

Cheers
    Biren
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Logix Customer Care is not good ...

but I had experienced some other builder(s) with bad customer care but very good quality such as Assotech ...

In market Guar, Mahagun are considered to be better builder than Assotech ... but if you compare their Indirapuram project, Assotech Windsor Indirapuram in quality is far ahead than them ....

Rgdg Service tax, it is applied since 1 July 2010 {by Central Govt..} . so any payment I paid before that was out of service tax and Logix had not charged that. if that is the case you can follow up thru mail with them ..

after 1st July 2010 payment one must have paid service tax with any builder ( 3C, Mahagun etc.)

you may join Logix Blossom County yahoo group and can search old thread to get more information and discusions held with logix for service tax.

Now Logix has outsourced it's marketing to BOP Group and current price is Rs 3300 psqft and other changes incl PLC also increased by approx + 260 psqft in case of low floor and central par facing flat.. Parking is also 2.5 Lakh now. Hence if you booked last year then it sud be around Rs 700 psqft more .. You sud be able to find some buyer in resale

Originally Posted by birensingh
    Bud..... services rendered.... no tax......... invoice raised with out service tax.... now service tax becomes applicable then it should be for services rendered after/on date when it become applicable and not for services rendered for the period when the service tax was not applicable.

Crystal clear how can one charge you for service tax for a period when services were rendered and service tax was not applicable.

Builder instead of fighting with the authorities conveiniently passes the burden on hapless customers.

Actually this levy of service tax on flats under construction is absurd. Lease rent for example how can any one with sound mind levy tax on it?

Cheers
    Biren
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is safe or not

Hi

I have checked following link and want to know whether we should invest in Logix or not

BSP land allotments in Noida caused Rs 40,000 crore loss: BJP - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • earlier there were some allegations by SP naming 3C, Amrapali, supertech, wave, Jaypee etc.

BJP, Congress are matured and professional parties .. Money will settle it if anything there ...

so if u heard anything from High Court then should be careful ..

Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi

I have checked following link and want to know whether we should invest in Logix or not

BSP land allotments in Noida caused Rs 40,000 crore loss: BJP - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Biren. Logix customer care is full of a bunch of fools headed by their VP Marketing (Verma chap). They are such morons that they dont reply to your letters or e-mail. Upon enquiry they say shall revert soon. But soon never came till date.
    The staff is such nincompoops that you re send e-mail as suggested by them still they give a reply in tangent.
    I wonder what will they deliver.What more non sense we have to experience at their hands.GOD save us all!!!
    Originally Posted by birensingh
    I booked apartment with logix blossom county last year and the builder is lousy. First twice it calculated the rates at wrong prices and i have twice got it corrected. Then they raised a demand with out mentioning the progress. When i asked for the progress there was no reply to my letter and later when they called up to collect the instalment, on being again told the reply was no body has asked and it was me who was asking. When i insisted after five months they told me that the construction of tower has stopped due to dispute with the contractor.

When there was no progress why the demand was raised as work for non completed work?

Logix is a big cheat. Its not the first time which happened. From very begning logix was hell bent cheating. Let me list out:

- After i booked the apartment, i was told the size has changed. When i protested and asked for refund they restored the booked size.

- Gave me twice wrong calaculated payment schedule.

- Raised demand without any mention as to which stage they are charging me.
    I am regretting putting my hard earned money. ITS A LOUSY COMPANY. They function worst then a GOVT department.

Biren
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    I agree Logix Customer Care is not good ...

but I had experienced some other builder(s) with bad customer care but very good quality such as Assotech ...

In market Guar, Mahagun are considered to be better builder than Assotech ... but if you compare their Indirapuram project, Assotech Windsor Indirapuram in quality is far ahead than them ....

Rgdg Service tax, it is applied since 1 July 2010 {by Central Govt..} . so any payment I paid before that was out of service tax and Logix had not charged that. if that is the case you can follow up thru mail with them ..

after 1st July 2010 payment one must have paid service tax with any builder ( 3C, Mahagun etc.)

you may join Logix Blossom County yahoo group and can search old thread to get more information and discusions held with logix for service tax.

Now Logix has outsourced it's marketing to BOP Group and current price is Rs 3300 psqft and other changes incl PLC also increased by approx + 260 psqft in case of low floor and central par facing flat.. Parking is also 2.5 Lakh now. Hence if you booked last year then it sud be around Rs 700 psqft more .. You sud be able to find some buyer in resale

But We cant be sure of logix quality. They staryted with a bang(green building and what not but now they are being such misers that putting red bricks in inner walls to save money).
    And dont forget their logix of low ceiling. No builder is giving such low ceiling(9 FT).I really dont see good future for all of us who have booked with this lousy builder who doesnt know how to interact with their investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi

LOGIX is not safe. DONT BUY and make the mistake!
    See we all are in a fix now.
    Before booking see the agreement of a builder. I think thats the only doc which can say what is the builder and what is your future with him.
    LOGIX agreement is so one sided, favouring them everywhere and putting you on defensive all over.
    The builder has not even given the flooe diag or specs in the agreement which almost all builders are giving.
    CommentQuote

I think there is a law on that. I wonder what happened on litigation on that front.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashton
    LOGIX is not safe. DONT BUY and make the mistake!
    See we all are in a fix now.
    Before booking see the agreement of a builder. I think thats the only doc which can say what is the builder and what is your future with him.
    LOGIX agreement is so one sided, favouring them everywhere and putting you on defensive all over.
    The builder has not even given the flooe diag or specs in the agreement which almost all builders are giving.

Hey Ashton, its not that bad after all !
    There are issues in every project and the buyers need to be more proactive in checking the quality of the project and thats all. Logix BC is the only project that is running with a good speed in Sec-137, rest all are very slow. Paras Tierea showed promise but they have slowed down considerably.
    CommentQuote
  • The fact Mr. sharma is that i bought apartment not to sell and profit out of it. If i sell and try buying another it will cost me extra which i am in no mood. There is no regulator and builders are resisting tooth & nail to have a regulating body.

Aston you are right about that Verma heading marketing. Such an arrogant marketing guy yet to see. This percolates done the line.

I donnt find those of my friends who bought 3C cribbing.

Cheers
    Biren
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Hey Ashton, its not that bad after all !
    There are issues in every project and the buyers need to be more proactive in checking the quality of the project and thats all. Logix BC is the only project that is running with a good speed in Sec-137, rest all are very slow. Paras Tierea showed promise but they have slowed down considerably.

What is the use of speed when the whole area will be liveable only in 2015 not before that.In fact the slow speed benefits people who have booked in CLP. FUND OUTFLOW IS SLOW.So that way Logix is not giving us anything but problems, coz their agreement says you have to take over within 30 days and pay for maintenance from the same month you take over posession.
    Whats the use when you dont live in your appt or rent out but pay heavy maint charges?
    CommentQuote
    The fact Mr. sharma is that i bought apartment not to sell and profit out of it. If i sell and try buying another it will cost me extra which i am in no mood. There is no regulator and builders are resisting tooth & nail to have a regulating body.

Aston you are right about that Verma heading marketing. Such an arrogant marketing guy yet to see. This percolates done the line.

I donnt find those of my friends who bought 3C cribbing.

Cheers
    Biren

Can we all unite and approach the management to throw this verma chap out?The person before him (Sunderajan was good and well behaved). Any body knows the contact details of LOGIX owner Mr. Shaktinath?
    CommentQuote