Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pay 30% no EMI NO BANK LOAN TILL POSSESSION

This is the message i recieved yesterday vide sms. Wondering what will happen to exisitng customers ? Whether we also have to pay EMI or can wait till possesion as i believe most of us by this time have paid more then 50%

Rgds
    Biren
    CommentQuote
  • 40% payment and rest on possession

Hi,

I saw that logix blossom county now giving an offer of pay 40% (*within 45 days) and everything else on possession. It appears to be a true no payment till possession scheme. These type of things are preety common in Western World but in India one has to be careful. is there any catch? Please clarify if you know more about this. Talking to Logix guys makes no sense unless i have done my homework. Thank you.

love
    Sunny
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in this scheme but as i understand it is 30 % because it clearly says 10% booking amount and after 45 days 30% including booking amount.please clarify more about this scheme.also at what time can we expect possesion date to be.
    CommentQuote
  • all inclusive rate in this 30% plan

i m also interested in this plan , if there is no further hidden excuse, what is the all inclusive price is offered under this scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I am also interested in this scheme but as i understand it is 30 % because it clearly says 10% booking amount and after 45 days 30% including booking amount.please clarify more about this scheme.also at what time can we expect possesion date to be.

yes ..this is 30% only not 40% but all other charges need to be paid which are very high..390 rs/sqfeet..

I am also tempted and enquirer about it.. bit surprise to see units which I considers 8 months back are still available along with some additional unit in same towers..
    CommentQuote
  • How far has construction reached in these towers with new scheme or are these new towers?
    CommentQuote
  • I have enquired about this project through various sources and found out that it is not selling well.and to many towers are empty plus total rate (3800 app)is on the very high side for this kind of builder.so i am dropping my plan to buy it.
    CommentQuote
  • SMS for LBC

Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have enquired about this project through various sources and found out that it is not selling well.and to many towers are empty plus total rate (3800 app)is on the very high side for this kind of builder.so i am dropping my plan to buy it.

I received an SMS today for LBC, pay 30% and no further payments required till possession (in 10 months).

this is the poor situation of LBC.

If possession is 10 month away (????) why can't they wait till that time and sell at a high rate than 3800..

i guess their inventory is not getting cleared..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have enquired about this project through various sources and found out that it is not selling well.and to many towers are empty plus total rate (3800 app)is on the very high side for this kind of builder.so i am dropping my plan to buy it.

I have also enquired about this project , and my findings are totally diffrent than your's..
    Project is more than 80 percent sold out.. I have my unit at tower p , my friend was also willing to buy one there last month , but no unit was available there..
    This is the best project in that area, with affordable price . Prices is 3375 per sq ft , and construction is going at full swing .. 2-3 towers are at 15-16 floor.. Builder like paras , paramount are also quoting 3200 plus , so 3375 for logix with current rate of construction is very reasonable i guess...
    If you compare this to any other builder in that area , you will find it way ahead ..
    Logix is a realiable builder , having build so many industrials...
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is definitely a decent builder. It's unfair to trash this project. It's just that Noida sentiment is at an all time low right now. Within a few months , the situation will be much better for Noida buyers as well as builders.

Even 3C is waiting for sentiments to improve before Sports Village is launched, so Logix can't be blamed for launching lucrative schemes to get buyers in this tough scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope everyone is aware of the ceiling height logix has designed for this project - Its 9.1 feet .Its low for me ....anything around 10 isacceptable . Please check their sample flat before booking, it might give you a feeling of cramp and congestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix rates also Hiked along with this no EMI plan

Guys i have confirmed from Logix employee....in this plan the total all inclusive rate comes out to be around 4100/sqft but not 3800/psft (If you buy park pacing flat) .

So in a way its a steep hike in rate ...other way around it looks lucrative but you are paying good extra amount.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

hi, there is a good availability of flats in blossoms county (LBC) - dont know whether its 20% or 30% but whatever you want seems to be available. Also, I was there at the site yesterday - the construction is infull swing.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

1. i am actually trying to make choice between a 1145 (2bhk+room) & 990 (2 bhk) flat, any advise.
    2. also does anyone think that Nallah will pose any problem in future?
    3. broker is offering me 3% discount only, has anybody done a deal in LBC recently - what rate & what discount (fresh purchase)

thanks for your inputs
    CommentQuote
  • 3 new towers lauched in LBC

Hi Guys ,
    As per the information from Logix mgmt , There are 3 new towers being lauched and all of them are underwritten by BOP with hiked rates(Around 4200/psft) and new payment plan (Pay 30% now and rest on Posession) , so all previous towers are approximately more than 90% sold out , due to this new fresh inventory , there are flats availiable .Although on the whole project is more than 75% sold out .

Note : I dont have any unit there .

Hari
    CommentQuote