Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Is it confirmed? How much is the discount they are offering?

Hello, I can also joine your group collective to bargain with builder/broker, I'm interested in 3BHK. Do you have any idea how much rates are they quoting now?
    CommentQuote
  • collective bargain

Originally Posted by Noida-apt
    Hello, I can also joine your group collective to bargain with builder/broker, I'm interested in 3BHK. Do you have any idea how much rates are they quoting now?

Pls count me in for the collective bargain.
    CommentQuote
  • How much extra charges.

Hi Abhi, and how much are the extra charges? I am looking to buy a flat in Logix.

Originally Posted by abhi.tripathi
    Hi,

I have booked a flat in Logix, H tower flat no. 1408, 1075 sq ft. Due to some unavoidable reasons I may have to cancel the booking, If anyone is interested in buying it please contact me at a b h i . t r i p a t h i . m a i l at g m a i l . c o m

I have booked in CLP at 2595 per sq ft BSP plus other charges.
    I have paid two installemnts (booking 10 % + one more 10%) till date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi Abhi, and how much are the extra charges? I am looking to buy a flat in Logix.

Hi Amol,
    I booked at 2775-6.5% broker discount which makes it 2595 psf,
    other charges are
    Central park facing PLC 50 Rs.
    Covered car parking 200000
    Club membership 100000
    EFC 40
    FFC 40
    Lease rent 100
    Power backup(2KVA) 36000
    IFMS : 25
    CommentQuote
  • too high boss .. u can easily get in around 2700 all incl in sec 75/76 .. much better location and escalation will be much faster !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Trial

A person can get a flat in 75/76, but he will not get logix same is the case if u want 3C.
    I would say project layout of logix is one of the best in options available in Noida right now...
    Since a person buy a house once in a life time these things does not matter in short run , u have to look from atleast 10yrs perspective

Please correct me if u feel otherwise

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    too high boss .. u can easily get in around 2700 all incl in sec 75/76 .. much better location and escalation will be much faster !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi Trial

A person can get a flat in 75/76, but he will not get logix same is the case if u want 3C.
    I would say project layout of logix is one of the best in options available in Noida right now...
    Since a person buy a house once in a life time these things does not matter in short run , u have to look from atleast 10yrs perspective

Please correct me if u feel otherwise

agreed that logix is a good builder .. but there are some good builders in sec 75/76 also .. rest anyway depends on the person's location preference .. some people may prefer expressway .. even though it is still mostly a desert sort of a place .. and will take much more time to develop than sec 75/76
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    too high boss .. u can easily get in around 2700 all incl in sec 75/76 .. much better location and escalation will be much faster !

Can you please list the projects at that price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takhlaq
    Can you please list the projects at that price?

JM Orchid
    Skytech Mattrot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    JM Orchid
    Skytech Mattrot

I dont think these projects are even half as good as Logix or 3c's projects. Thats my personal opinion though. In my opinion the only decent project in that area is Mahagun Moderne.
    CommentQuote
    I dont think these projects are even half as good as Logix or 3c's projects. Thats my personal opinion though. In my opinion the only decent project in that area is Mahagun Moderne.

Guys, what I feel is that we are giving too much importance to the difference in pricing of the various projects. As a lot of experienced members have already pointed out quite clearly, the projects that are selling really cheap right now might have a difficult time maintaining the same quality of delivery as a few of the obvious but expensive choices right now.

I would say that if the premium you are paying for a good branded builder is around 10% of the total budget you have, then you can actually stretch that much. It isn't that your budget will totally go overboard.

Trust me on this, when the whole glut of these 1 lakh flats will finally enter the market (Assuming every builder delivers), it would only be the nicely built projects that would sell easily and for a good price. Whether you are an end user or an investor, it always feels nice to own a coveted asset. Also the project that has a good resale has it because it is more comfortable to live in.

Lets' take the example of sector 93 A, I am giving here the rough per square feet resale prices of various projects there:

a. Silver City : 5.2 to 5.5k
    b. ATS : 6 to 6.7k
    c. Eldeco : 4.8 to 5.4k
    d. Supertech : 4 to 4.3k
    e. Parsvnath : 4 to 4.3k

Obviously these prices are not the standard and I am no authority. Also each deal is unique but overall if you look on a few property sites these are the price bands, you will find, that the 93 projects roughly follow.

Now they are in the same sector so the vagaries of location can easily be ruled out. One may actually argue that a supertech has a small location advantage to a silver city. Then why do the projects operate in such a wide price range? Well the answer is really simple and we all know it, it is as much about the builder(quality of project) as it is about the location.

Hence I would first want to select the sector that suits me best and then the best builder there (If my budget allows). If I am really interested in a particular builder then I might even want to take a small hit on the location as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by algorithmixx
    Guys, what I feel is that we are giving too much importance to the difference in pricing of the various projects. As a lot of experienced members have already pointed out quite clearly, the projects that are selling really cheap right now might have a difficult time maintaining the same quality of delivery as a few of the obvious but expensive choices right now.

I would say that if the premium you are paying for a good branded builder is around 10% of the total budget you have, then you can actually stretch that much. It isn't that your budget will totally go overboard.

Trust me on this, when the whole glut of these 1 lakh flats will finally enter the market (Assuming every builder delivers), it would only be the nicely built projects that would sell easily and for a good price. Whether you are an end user or an investor, it always feels nice to own a coveted asset. Also the project that has a good resale has it because it is more comfortable to live in.

Lets' take the example of sector 93 A, I am giving here the rough per square feet resale prices of various projects there:

Obviously these prices are not the standard and I am no authority. Also each deal is unique but overall if you look on a few property sites these are the price bands, you will find, that the 93 projects roughly follow.

Now they are in the same sector so the vagaries of location can easily be ruled out. One may actually argue that a supertech has a small location advantage to a silver city. Then why do the projects operate in such a wide price range? Well the answer is really simple and we all know it, it is as much about the builder(quality of project) as it is about the location.

Hence I would first want to select the sector that suits me best and then the best builder there (If my budget allows). If I am really interested in a particular builder then I might even want to take a small hit on the location as well.

Totally agree. I work in sector 62, so sector 75-76 would have been the obvious choice for me, but because of lack of good projects I have decided to invest in an express way project.
    CommentQuote
    Totally agree. I work in sector 62, so sector 75-76 would have been the obvious choice for me, but because of lack of good projects I have decided to invest in an express way project.

chawla ji what lack of good projects ? U dont consider Mahagun to be a good builder ? In any case one person can buy only one flat ... so having a wide array of good projects shudnt really be a criteria while making a choice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by algorithmixx

Totally agree with this
    CommentQuote
  • Correct Algo !

Originally Posted by algorithmixx

Yes Algo, I have also emphasised in my every post that first to chose sector and then go for a good builder and then compare other things in same reputed builders.

I always say we shud never compromise in 1st two points : Location and builder's reputation. Other things like cost/design/some amenities(golf course type) shud be only after these two.

If ur budget doesn;t allow then I wud say keep ur money safe with you but don go for bad investment.
    CommentQuote