5260 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    Pravin,
    it seems Rohit bhai is hellbent on making Noida freehold
    Yeps that is right :P I would love to see Noida and GNoida as freehold so that I can buy there with peace of mind
    as of now I am a buyer only if prices come down by more than 30% from current rates (Noida aur greater Noida mai to pakka aa jaayege)

Bears Watching
    Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      Yeps that is right :P I would love to see Noida and GNoida as freehold so that I can buy there with peace of mind
      as of now I am a buyer only if prices come down by more than 30% from current rates (Noida aur greater Noida mai to pakka aa jaayege)

Bears Watching
      Rohit
      Man,
      i am with you, if prices come by more than 30%(not sure how much more) i too will buy here
      MM

Comment

where have all the buyer of LOGIX disappeared

Thought of reviving this thread by shaking the BC buyers up, wake up guys, where hav you all gone. Lets share our views on this property now.

How are you guys feeling now, since not much appreciation is seen by this project in the recent months. Should we hold on to the hope we have had for project??

Would be great if you all share you thoughts what do you feel about these points mentioned below.

- Is it early days for the project for not getting much attention???
        - Activity will happen once othere projects all start coming up??
        - Metro can only save this sector??

As far as the status contruction is concerned, BC is doing well, I went there last weekend and it has reached 6-7 floors in some towers.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 03:56 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

What kind of appreciation you are looking forward to?
          The prices are already 3075 BSP. I think its quite good as compared to launch prices. The thing that I am looking forward to is there promise to deliver in 18 months. This definately, does not look good to me with the kind of speed they are developing this project.

Originally posted by rastogi View Post
          Thought of reviving this thread by shaking the BC buyers up, wake up guys, where hav you all gone. Lets share our views on this property now.
          How are you guys feeling now, since not much appreciation is seen by this project in the recent months. Should we hold on to the hope we have had for project??
          Would be great if you all share you thoughts what do you feel about these points mentioned below.

- Is it early days for the project for not getting much attention???
          - Activity will happen once othere projects all start coming up??
          - Metro can only save this sector??

As far as the status contruction is concerned, BC is doing well, I went there last weekend and it has reached 6-7 floors in some towers.

Comment

How can you be happy with the appreciation I fail to understand. Since April when the BSP was 2875 it has just gone up by 200 Rs, whereas during the same time in most of the major projects the price has gone up by 400 - 500 easily. In some projects it has even gone up by 700-800 bucks.

This project was listed among the best projects mid last year, at par with LP if you remember, but somehow it ran out of fuel now. Not much of activity even in this forum also for this project. It seems most of the blabbering was going on by RE agents for selling it at that time.

It was never 18 months if you look at BBA.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 03:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

How can you be happy with the appreciation I fail to understand. Since April when the BSP was 2875 it has just gone up by 200 Rs, whereas during the same time in most of the major projects the price has gone up by 400 - 500 easily. In some projects it has even gone up by 700-800 bucks.
              This project was listed among the best projects mid last year, at par with LP if you remember, but somehow it ran out of fuel now. Not much of activity even in this forum also for this project. It seems most of the blabbering was going on by RE agents for selling it at that time.

When is the expected possession for BC ?

Comment

Nothing before end of 2012.

Comment

I never said that I am happy with the appreciation. But keep in mind that you also need to keep other factors in mind like the location of the project, prices of other project in the same area etc. Also, even if the builder increases the prices by say 700-800 Rs. it never matters. What really matters is, how many flats are being sold at the increased prices. I really think, with kind of supply no one will be able to sell out the flat at a high price unless the location is good.

As per BBA, the posession was 18 months + 4 months grace for the Phase 1 flats. Does your BBA has some other timing guidelines?

-Arpit

Comment

hey rastogi, are you a buyer in BC?as of now its still the best in sec-137, and 137 is the best res sec in noida amongst the new areas.so appreciation or not Logix bc is the best.Only the co guys need to be more customer friendly and not behave like NOIDA authority.

Comment

what about the low ceiling issue?has anybody seen it now?is is 9 ft or less.truely speaking even 9 ft is less. why didnt they make it 9 ft in sample flat?the co is scared they may loose customers.This is where their transparency is revealed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X