Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4902 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Logix Blossom Green

Meant to say that construction only up-to 2-3 floors and inventory is easily available
    CommentQuote
  • LBC latest BSP

As per above mess ,
    it seems LBC , price rise on cards,

LBC and 3c's Panache was started at same time and almost at the same price tag, but today panache BSP is atleast more than Rs 1100 higher than LBC , and construction progress altogether would be on same pace

May be because large inventory in sec-137 , which holds price appreciation in the LBC

meanwhile what they have told the next BSP of LBC
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there any chance that Noida expressway and BC may get impacted in high court verdict for Noida/G Noida land acquisition case.

BOP claims that Noida expressway area is dispute free but i think this area is also included in this court case.

Please reply and confirm as i have to book my flat today only and i dont wanna take a chance even the smallest one.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of BC? Does logix post the updates on net?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    As per above mess ,
    it seems LBC , price rise on cards,

LBC and 3c's Panache was started at same time and almost at the same price tag, but today panache BSP is atleast more than Rs 1100 higher than LBC , and construction progress altogether would be on same pace

May be because large inventory in sec-137 , which holds price appreciation in the LBC

meanwhile what they have told the next BSP of LBC

Panache and LBC are in a different league now because of quality of construction and location obviously. Hardly any high rises around Panache makes Sector 110 and around medium density. I have dealt with both 3C & Logix customer support, while 3C ones are prompt and polite , Logix ones dont even pick the normally. Just shows the professionalism of the company ! And LBC does not even have service lifts.

LBC prices will appreciate with time, but it's futile to believe it will compete with LP. LP's next tower is being launched around 5250 basic sale price.
    CommentQuote
  • What you are writing is very true but , some how, I have hopes that
    (1) LBC layout will be a winner and will compensate for high density
    (2) Sector 137 location will attract businesses which will make it worthwhile
    while we are spending less on LBC

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Panache and LBC are in a different league now because of quality of construction and location obviously. Hardly any high rises around Panache makes Sector 110 and around medium density. I have dealt with both 3C & Logix customer support, while 3C ones are prompt and polite , Logix ones dont even pick the normally. Just shows the professionalism of the company ! And LBC does not even have service lifts.

LBC prices will appreciate with time, but it's futile to believe it will compete with LP. LP's next tower is being launched around 5250 basic sale price.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't you think it is too soon to talk about the construction quality? You will know about the construction quality only after living in a flat for like 6 months to 1 year. I'm speaking from experience. Don't count your chickens just yet.

As far as Panache is concerned, it has no doubt given good appreciation but its location is not good from everyone's point of view. When I last visited the Panache site in March, there was a crowd taking a dead body to the kabristan bang opposite the 3C Panache site. I understand that death is inevitable and the ultimate truth but I don't need a reminder of it everyday. So for me Panache's location is bad and I decided against investing there. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this apprehension.

I'm an investor in LBC and have no intention whatsoever of living there. Having said that I'm willing to bet that in 4 years from now all completed projects on expressway (including 3C's) will quote in same price range psf with a deviation from mean price by no more than 300-400 psf. And construction quality as measured by complaints by end-users of flats for all projects will be more or less the same.
    CommentQuote
  • The prices of LP have increased substantially.I think this is because of strategy of the builder. During the construction phase the prices of project are governed by the builder. The builder keeps on increasing the prices and resale prices automatically increase. There is hype of lotus panache in the market. After couple of years I believe that I don't think LBC will lag behind LP or any other project for that matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix County is more comparable to 3C Zing going by current price and amenities. Even Zing number of floors have been increased recently as in the case of LBC with no addition to number of lifts.

Construction quality can be gauged by quality of contractors & comparing quality of commercials done by both firms. But, I am sure LBC will have decent appreciation as well in the long run. No doubt layout of LBC is really good and LBC being first residential project of Logix is a positive factor as well. Logix would deliver a better performance here than their other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Logix County is more comparable to 3C Zing going by current price and amenities. Even Zing number of floors have been increased recently as in the case of LBC with no addition to number of lifts.

Construction quality can be gauged by quality of contractors & comparing quality of commercials done by both firms. But, I am sure LBC will have decent appreciation as well in the long run. No doubt layout of LBC is really good and LBC being first residential project of Logix is a positive factor as well. Logix would deliver a better performance here than their other projects.

One thing is there for sure.....
    Maybe because it was the first residential project of LOGIX....
    the consultants they have hired are one of the best in the industry....
    The 20 storey design ...a square 25 acre plot...distance between towers...and huge open space in the centre...best in terms of aeration..

This can easily win hands down as the best layout.....even Lotus panache cannot match this....the ugly island towers when they will come up in the centre will send the whole central green view for a toss...imagine a 2000 sqft flat and somebody viewing your indoors with a binoculars....from all sides....

Rest identifying and hiring a good maintainance agency will be key to success...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Logix County is more comparable to 3C Zing going by current price and amenities. Even Zing number of floors have been increased recently as in the case of LBC with no addition to number of lifts.

Now this statement may not be true. I am sure that 3C Zing is more dense than LBC. I know even when 3C Zing was launched, people were complaining about its high density and now , 3C has added more floors.

Coming to the point of Lifts, I think LBC did commit to upgrade lifts in J,J1,K towers where the floors have been increased.
    CommentQuote
  • construction of Tower H

Has anybody got any news about restart of construction of Tower H. They have issued demand letters for the stage of Ist floor recently but is the construction proceeding any further ? Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • MY POINT OF VIEW:

1.Location of Lotus Panache is very average...nothing special...very very average
    - Graveyard
    - Sector market which is poorly maintained and will only get worse
    - LIG Societies close by
    - Dadri road is a mess
    - High Tension wire
    - Huge Hospital coming too close, not at all good for residentials
    - Away from SEZs and Office spaces on Noida expressway which will be the main attarction
    - Approach from Expressway also messy

2. Layout of LP is really poor...having Huge towers in the middle of a project is a Big Minus. Amongst all projects of 3C the best layout plan is of Lotus Zing....rectangular plot and buildings on edges..simple and no nonsense..Of course LZ is too dense bt layout wise..its very nice

3. Logix has no comparison with 3C if You compare the projects they have completed before...Logix has poor and average construction in commercials.

4. I give a damn about customer care..as Unitech, Omaxe one of the Biggest losers in this region had one of the best customer cares at one time.

5. Layout of LBC is very very good and sector 137 has better potential than LP...in terms of location of Green Belts (one of biggest green belts is next to 137)....Location of SEZs...Direct approach from Expressway...No LIG sectors around.

6. 3C has far better management strategies than Logix...

7. 3C enjoys a FAR better Brand value than Logix...no comparison

The deciding factor will be the construction and maintenance quality.

If after 3 years..construction and maintenance quality of LBC and LP are same...then LBC will definately be better placed...due to better locational advantages...much better layout and lesss loading.
    CommentQuote
  • What about Purvanchal Royal Park. Will they able to deliver?
    CommentQuote