Collapse

Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5273 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

i don't think there is an issue with bricks. Also ceiling height is 9 Ft, which is being offered by other builders too. So you may want use valid points to claim them as lousy builders.

Originally posted by ashton View Post
    They tricked us on the ceiling issue n now on the brick(material issue) also.

Comment

Originally posted by icon666 View Post
      i don't think there is an issue with bricks. Also ceiling height is 9 Ft, which is being offered by other builders too. So you may want use valid points to claim them as lousy builders.
      Frnds these builders have found the way to earn more money with these 9Ft ceiling heights. This is case with the most talked about builder 3C also.

I think there is no point of discussing this issue as the devliery on time is the major issue with all the builders at this time. For ceiling height lets wait for 5-6 months, LB will clear the doubts.

Comment

For all those people worried about ceiling height I would say first measure ceiling height of your current residence, flats specially and post it in the same forum.

I am living in BPCL sector 62 since last 4 years and I always thought that the ceiling height is more than 10 and close to 11 ft. in my flat.

While buying in LP I came to know the ceiling height issue and then I measured my flats ceiling height, to my surprise it is 9 ft. 1 Inch since then I have no complaint and I have not thought about this topic since then.

After that I have asked few of my collegues in office to measure in their apartment and everyone is living in ceiling height below 10 Ft.

Assotech in sector 78 is giving 11 ft height and they are marketing it a lot. Mahagun Moderne low rise is giving 11 ft for high rise it is less than 10. these are 2 in new launched projects with 11 ft. height.

Please share if you know any other project which has ceiling height more than 10ft.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 5 2016, 03:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

ceiling height

Just curious what are benefits of having ceiling height more than 10'?

Originally posted by amitksh View Post
          For all those people worried about ceiling height I would say first measure ceiling height of your current residence, flats specially and post it in the same forum.
          I am living in BPCL sector 62 since last 4 years and I always thought that the ceiling height is more than 10 and close to 11 ft. in my flat.
          While buying in LP I came to know the ceiling height issue and then I measured my flats ceiling height, to my surprise it is 9 ft. 1 Inch since then I have no complaint and I have not thought about this topic since then.

After that I have asked few of my collegues in office to measure in their apartment and everyone is living in ceiling height below 10 Ft.

Assotech in sector 78 is giving 11 ft height and they are marketing it a lot. Mahagun Moderne low rise is giving 11 ft for high rise it is less than 10. these are 2 in new launched projects with 11 ft. height.

Please share if you know any other project which has ceiling height more than 10ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Noida-apt View Post
            Just curious what are benefits of having ceiling height more than 10'?
            Major benefits

1. Rooms looks bigger than actual
            2. In summer, fans will be more effective and rooms will be comparatively more cooler and windy.

Comment

I think the major flaw in the BC is the no of lifts per tower. There are around 6 flats per floor and there are 20 floors. So 2 lifts will be handling 120 families, 360 person ( 3 person on avg per family). Think about the peak time rush.

Hope one lift would be the service lift to accomdate larger no of individuals !

Comment

Originally posted by piyush11 View Post
                Major benefits

2. In summer, fans will be more effective and rooms will be comparatively more cooler and windy.
                As far as I seen false ceiling has been used in buildings where celing height is more to reduce load on AC, I guess fans are hardly effective these days.

Comment

if given a oprion of same flat but different hight 9 ft vs 11 ft at same rate. which one most of the people will choose?

I wud prefer to have more fresh air in room. Enev since Nov to Mar mid AC is usually not used for good 4.5-5 months in delhi. Are we using AC now a days Mar is already started ....

Comment

focus on BC and 137

This everyone knows that higher ceiling would have more benefits, so no point discussing about that. 9 feet celing is low but in most of the high rises these day you have ceiling at this height only, so I guess it would not be much of a hassle unless you are a KHALI.

Lets concentrate on 137 and BC to be more precise and try sharing the unseen aspects of the property so that everyone gets benefited from it.

Comment

Has any body saw the authority approved BC maps?

In one of the IREF thread, some body mentioned that upon request, builder has shown him the authority approved maps. And as per my understanding once the maps/ designs gets approved, builder can't change it!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X