Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee construction will continue for 5-7 years ?????

I my opinion it will be nearly 10 years before that project is nearly 80% ready.

They still havent started commercial development
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Jaypee construction will continue for 5-7 years ?????

I my opinion it will be nearly 10 years before that project is nearly 80% ready.

They still havent started commercial development

Some projects like Kosmos, Kensington and the others around golf course will be done in 5-7 years. Jaypee's are the ideal projects for someone who is looking to buy a property for use by his kids.
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

hi, any more cheque clearance against the BOP 30-70 plan?

Punjabi - Have you received the allottment letter / receipts?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is the lowest 2 BHK size of LBC is 990 or 900 sqft.? BOP people told that some units of 900 sqft were available on higher floors (14 to 16) in Tower P. However, website of LBC does not show any 900 sqft flat.

I got call from broker informing that price of LBC is increasing by 500 psf from tomorrow.

Does any one has information on above points ?:)
    CommentQuote
  • I got the similar call from a broker of BOP , they are telling that price is going to be 3600 psf from tomrrow , ( today it is 3330) , they have finshed discount of 4% from todya only. After considering all other charges (exluding service tax, and registry charge) 1352 sq feet is coming to 55 Lakh. I can get many under construction projects in Gurgaon in this rate, so I dropped the idea of buying here.
    CommentQuote
  • they will keep on increasing the price. My question is ,, are buyers will buy flats at this rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I WAS IN SECTOR 137/143/168 YESTERDAY.. I heard the same stuff from LOGIX people... I went to buy 1075 SFT which was costing 45 Lac.. The area will be residential in at least 2-3 years.. I found it too costly .. after rate increase it will be too too costly.. i can buy a 3 bhk in 7X which is around residential and had good connectivity....

Originally Posted by ss185105
    I got the similar call from a broker of BOP , they are telling that price is going to be 3600 psf from tomrrow , ( today it is 3330) , they have finshed discount of 4% from todya only. After considering all other charges (exluding service tax, and registry charge) 1352 sq feet is coming to 55 Lakh. I can get many under construction projects in Gurgaon in this rate, so I dropped the idea of buying here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    I WAS IN SECTOR 137/143/168 YESTERDAY.. I heard the same stuff from LOGIX people... I went to buy 1075 SFT which was costing 45 Lac.. The area will be residential in at least 2-3 years.. I found it too costly .. after rate increase it will be too too costly.. i can buy a 3 bhk in 7X which is around residential and had good connectivity....

Logix blossom county is a good option and I iam nterested in the same but I agree it's very expensive now. Please someone can give list of other options in the same area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I am also interested in this project... but what price is it going right now? 3600psf would be too much expensive where these sector would not be ready even in next two2three years... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, any more cheque clearance against the BOP 30-70 plan?

Punjabi - Have you received the allottment letter / receipts?
    thanks

My cheque cleared from my account on 01, September. Allotment letter, demand for remaining amount and receipt etc. are expected in 1-2 weeks after that.

Originally Posted by subh_noida
    they will keep on increasing the price. My question is ,, are buyers will buy flats at this rate?

Brokers are saying that a lot of inventory has been sold under BOP 30-70 plan in last few weeks. So, they will be raising prices. Not exactly a bad thing for existing flat buyers like myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    My cheque cleared from my account on 01, September. Allotment letter, demand for remaining amount and receipt etc. are expected in 1-2 weeks after that.

Brokers are saying that a lot of inventory has been sold under BOP 30-70 plan in last few weeks. So, they will be raising prices. Not exactly a bad thing for existing flat buyers like myself.

what is this 30-70 Plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    what is this 30-70 Plan ?

Read for detail

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/kerala-real-estate/525-kerala-roundup-re-news?p=1027#post525

Basically you pay 30% of BSP and few other charges and now and balance on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any bank financing this BOP (30/70) plan? If yes, could you please share the details?

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • 30-70 plans are new marketing gimmicks.. builders are after you because they basically want to pull you in by taking the 30% from you and then onwards you will be running after them.. Buyers Beware!!!

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by finstar
    30-70 plans are new marketing gimmicks.. builders are after you because they basically want to pull you in by taking the 30% from you and then onwards you will be running after them.. Buyers Beware!!!

In today's scenario, whether you opt for DP or CLP or Flexi, builders extract almost entire cost of flat from you barring 5% which you pay on possession.

Now assuming the project gets delayed, you would still continue to pay as per the completion/phase in CLP/Flexi plan. In DP plan, you anyway are screwed in case of a delay.

The only respite in BOP plan is the fact that you theoretically pay 70% (actually it is close to 60-65%) on possession and not mere 5%. Mind you, dear friend, that's a whole lot of risk reduction. If you don't believe this, have a look at the Omaxe Grandwoods (IIRC) on Noida Expressway which has been complete for almost couple of years now but the possession hasn't been granted to the buyers. Imagine the plight of such buyers who have paid 95% of the flat's cost but can't move in yet!

At least folks who opt for BOP plan don't run the risk of delayed possession to the extent a buyer does in DP/CLP/Flexi plan.

One more thing, builder has to be absolutely sure of itself that it would be able to complete the construction and provide possession in 18 months' time (+6 months of grace period). How many builders are providing such schemes?

Please review a scheme and look at its all pros and cons before jumping the gun.
    CommentQuote