Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The MAIN reason why many people opted for 3C instead of Logix are as follows:

1. Logix committed 18 months which till date doesnt seem real....definately everyone knew that and no one expected possession in 18 months...The issue is that people feel negative about a builder who is using these 'tricks'.
    While 3C in BBA clearly has written 3 years or even more in many cases

2. The quality and maintenance of ready logix commercials is not good, while 3C has pretty decent commercials

These are main 2 factors...which i have noticed.

There are many investors who dont even speak to CC and dont care about it also.

1-2 inches in ceiling is no big deal

The layout of LBC project is FAR better than LP and has less loading....not to forget the amazing 12 acre park proposed BUT

The biggest apprehension people have....specially after seeing the state of their commercials.....Will they be able to deliver and maintain????

The answer is 2-3 years away.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    The MAIN reason why many people opted for 3C instead of Logix are as follows:

1. Logix committed 18 months which till date doesnt seem real....definately everyone knew that and no one expected possession in 18 months...The issue is that people feel negative about a builder who is using these 'tricks'.
    While 3C in BBA clearly has written 3 years or even more in many cases

2. The quality and maintenance of ready logix commercials is not good, while 3C has pretty decent commercials

These are main 2 factors...which i have noticed.

There are many investors who dont even speak to CC and dont care about it also.

1-2 inches in ceiling is no big deal

The layout of LBC project is FAR better than LP and has less loading....not to forget the amazing 12 acre park proposed BUT

The biggest apprehension people have....specially after seeing the state of their commercials.....Will they be able to deliver and maintain????

The answer is 2-3 years away.....

Customer care factor will go away ofcourse after possession so practically once user start residing, this will not be a factor at all till then too if every thing is falling in place no body cares for CC and i know in India customer care are just useless ( whether polite or rude ), they are very far from reality and just speak or write fixed sets of words.

Secondly regarding maintenance, I think it is compulsory to handover maintenance part to RWA after 2-3 years unlike the commercial buldings and we all know that detoriation of any building is lowest during initial years so if society members are prudent then they can form effective RWA and take forward the maintenance in a professional way.

In all cases I agree that builder must provide the sound building. This is just my point of view
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Most of investors care 2 hoots about the customer care....so choosing a project based on CC is pretty funny

2. Its NOWHERE mentioned that RWA takes over maintenance after 2-3 yrs...who told you this????

Crores are involved in maintenance....and RWA has to be made as per bylaws made by UP govt.....maintenance is one of the best ways to make a lot of money even after possession and builders dont let it go....Projects ready for past 4-5 years are struggling to take over maintenance from builders......

RWA is not a joke....and there are so many issues....which u can see later....for an insight...refer to my recent thread about RWA and maintenance

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • 30/70 details

Originally Posted by leo_sri
    Bank of Baroda and Axis Bank are funding the 30/70 plan.

Hi Leo Sri

One bank agent told me that only ICICI is funding the 30/70 plan. Can you share the contact details of BOB or Axis branch contact. Or do you suggest me to go to any branch and check. Also, please share BOB Vs Axis pros and Cons.

Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote
  • Customer Care

There has been lot said about customer care of logix blossom county. It does matter since customer care is the face of a company. Few facts about Logix customer care :

- Write a mail there is no response. When call and refer mail, CC ask for resending the mail. "Cannt they check the mail box?"

- Ask them and there is no reply except payment due.
    - There is no reply to my request about buying one more car parking.
    - Ask them why demand letter has no mention of the stage completed for which demand has been raised the standard answer is "You are the only one who is asking for it'. Later when confront them with the fact that the stage has not been completed, one is told that ok... we will make one exception in your case and will issue you a current dated demand letter (after 7 months) but donnt tell other as yours is one special case.

- 18 months is a hoax... they never had the whereabout nor expertise to complete. Mine agreement was signed on may 2010... 10% taken in jan 2010... but stage completed as on date is fourth floor.

- Was told delay is becoz contractor hired did a shoddy job and is being replaced, therefore there is delay. If the same is true then god only know what shoody work he must have done. "Till then he did the foundation for the tower i have booked"".

- That verma chap was pain though hear that he has been chucked out.... is it true?.... i doubt customer disatisfication was the reason..

- No body till date have explained what this 360 degree view is all about.

- I have been suggested by one of the member here on the forum to resell
    and move out... well i am interested........ but who will match the loss i will incur if book with another builder.

The option is all of us those who bought flat should unite and show builder some light
    My two cents.... LOGIX is a big cheat..

Cheers
    Biren
    CommentQuote
  • Biggest problem with Logix is that of transparency.

Its not that the builder is not doing good, the progress is better than other builders with the exception of 3C. But, the builder has promised a lot and delivered very little in comparison.

On launch, the builder talked about walking the customers through construction status on regular basis. It never happened. They talked about 360 degree view but could practically never explain.

If they are not sticking to their promises during construction phase itself, there is no guarantee of they coming up with a product any where close to the one promised.

Commercials are a different ball game. Due to SLAs associated with commercials, the quality is generally better. The real test is residentials.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birensingh
    There has been lot said about customer care of logix blossom county. It does matter since customer care is the face of a company. Few facts about Logix customer care :

- Write a mail there is no response. When call and refer mail, CC ask for resending the mail. "Cannt they check the mail box?"

- Ask them and there is no reply except payment due.
    - There is no reply to my request about buying one more car parking.
    - Ask them why demand letter has no mention of the stage completed for which demand has been raised the standard answer is "You are the only one who is asking for it'. Later when confront them with the fact that the stage has not been completed, one is told that ok... we will make one exception in your case and will issue you a current dated demand letter (after 7 months) but donnt tell other as yours is one special case.

- 18 months is a hoax... they never had the whereabout nor expertise to complete. Mine agreement was signed on may 2010... 10% taken in jan 2010... but stage completed as on date is fourth floor.

- Was told delay is becoz contractor hired did a shoddy job and is being replaced, therefore there is delay. If the same is true then god only know what shoody work he must have done. "Till then he did the foundation for the tower i have booked"".

- That verma chap was pain though hear that he has been chucked out.... is it true?.... i doubt customer disatisfication was the reason..

- No body till date have explained what this 360 degree view is all about.

- I have been suggested by one of the member here on the forum to resell
    and move out... well i am interested........ but who will match the loss i will incur if book with another builder.

The option is all of us those who bought flat should unite and show builder some light
    My two cents.... LOGIX is a big cheat..

Cheers
    Biren

Few days back when I mailed my two pence......very similar to 3C crowd I was shouted at.....very obviuosly....one who is invested and not even satying there..this is bound to push up the blood pressure.

Mid way this thread ...when i had advised my two friends to go into this project..I too never went in deeply.....You can read my post ....
    Everything was superficially studied till that level...but when learning from there experinces and being of an inquisitive nature when I started studying this project deply...then i realised ..what they were getting into ..and thus one of them stopped the payment of cheques ...

Anurag verma.....he has not been chucked ...but being the right hand man of the coterie has been told to lie down low....at this level all senior coterie has to be of confidante'....what do you think they will hire IIM grads to run there slimy setups......

People happy with 2 lifts per 6-8 flats ....that too coming down from basement parking.....are showing their innocence...that they dont have much idea of 160 units/ two lifts....and maybe some penthouse on top later on......this is not Mumbai...where due to survival factor aadmi kaam se kaam rakhta hai.......
    This is NOIDA where everyone looks for an excuse to rough shod you.....

12 acres landscaping.....Landscaping starts at the fag end of a project....day ONE....SITE CONCEPT SINGAPORE is being advertised.....and when actual landscaping may happen....they are nowhere in picture.....some S BOSE...whom only LOGIX knows....like some innocence about lifts...what an improper landscaping means in a housing unit of 2000 units mean....even if 100 familes gather in that open space with their maids and kids ....see how the green facing turns into a night mare.....

I don want to make you biased ....but you cannot even trust with the final layout of the flat you may get......for the same size ...I have seen different plans floating.....and one who points out they then justify it at there convenience.......

there are 2 plans of 1350 floating in LBC and 2 plans of 1175 in LBG and you will never know what you will get.Similar plans may be happeneing in other sizes too but i never studied them....

The most alarming situation is that LOGIX has no stake in marketing..NO plans and other things are provided to you on paper...you are trapped as then you have to forfiet booking amount's 10% on cancelletion.....BOP is least interested in the projecst...they ned you cheques only...those boys know that only cheque matters to them ...next fortninght they may be put on some other project...these days JAYPEE AMAN 2 is there brief.....BOP guys lie.....if some smart guy catches there lie...they try to keep him in good humour...but agar chal gaya to chal gayaa.......call them up now ask for no.of lifts in tower...i tried this with 5-6 BOP guys...they all said 3...this means they have been briefed like this.....they all know..one who underatnds this ,it is a very alarming point. in a high rise.....sugect me one more project where there are 2 lifts /8 flats...

30-70 plan.......cheques lag gaye ....fine.....what period has the rest of the payment to go...is it 45 or 30......did you get any reciepts....any documentation......
    these builders play on your anxiety......whatever you say.....with no jobs except IT..which is a dicey sector due to its global connect...and 200000 apartments...with 60% investors.....coming up in 15 km radius....price escalation is not that big a factor as it is being made out to be.....
    Anyways........I am happy that he timely stopped payments of cheques and saved him from recurring BP bouts.....better put half of the money in FD and rest in Gold funds....and buy what you see ..what you get...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am getting LBS (137) at 3300 rate on 7th flr without negotiation.
    Would it be worthy deal ?

I am not aware abt current re-sale price ?

Please share yr views ...Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Is it on BOP (balance on possesion) ?
    CommentQuote
  • The BOP staff has very limited knowledge and since they gained their experience by selling Jaypee units in past 2 years...they are just interested in talking about appreciation. Jaypee is one builder which has maximum investors..who care 2 hoots about lifts, landscaping, etc.....they are interested in gains in xyz time frame.....No one in his sane frame of mind bought a jaypee flat in noida planning to shift in 2012-13....everyone knew its a long shot...so maximum investors are there.

BOP staff has very little exprience of handling end users...

I know someone well in BOP who had his office near Golds gym noida expressway.....I have seen the standards of BOP staff....they lack knowledge.

I cant say anything about others like allcheck, IC, etc...as I have never dealt with them personally...but BOP i have seen.

I had almost booked a Jaypee KB project thinking its 2500 flats in 100 acres...as advertised...but after digging deep...came to know that they casually included plots around and what not.....i didnt pay a cent.....and inspite of me telling them that i need it for end use....the joker in noida will keep on telling me.....'sir le lo....aapko kya karna....2 saal baad hum hi issey bech denege premium main...jaypee ke naam se log le lete hain...kam density ka project nahin milega'

To know how much they know about the project...ask these questions:

1. What method os construction will be used (civil engineers please input...which is strongest....)

2. How many total parkings will be there in project

3. How many No. Of lifts in the project

4. Number of basements

5. Minimum kva to each appartment

And see their response
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by A_Soni
    Hi All,

For a 7th floor flat, I think its an excellent price if its all inclusive (may be this is not all inclusive).
    Still if the price mentioned is basic selling price, i think its a good price.
    Really you need to answer the below in order to judge how good the total price is :
    1) BSP + extra charges?
    2) Which Plan?
    3) Floor and Size and Tower?

Regards,
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger

30-70 plan.......cheques lag gaye ....fine.....what period has the rest of the payment to go...is it 45 or 30......did you get any reciepts....any documentation......

My allotment letter, demand letter, receipt etc have arrived. I am not in Delhi right now and they were delivered at my home in my absence.

26th September is the last date for payment of balance. At the time of booking I was told balance is payable in 30 days from booking. From 19th August to 26th Sep, I have gotten more than 30 days.

So as claimed by you repeatedly 30-70 plan is certainly not a hoax.

I am most apprehensive about service tax part because different builders seem to be calculating service tax in different ways. Has anyone checked the calculations on their demand letters?

I am told that on complete flat cost about Rs 1.3 lakh is service tax. This UPA/Congress government is rotten.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix or Lotus,,, 2 yrs from now, but 30-70 plan is best in term of investment....

U are paying 1400 rs/ft & , if we get possession in avg state, them also we might see appreciation of atleast 1400-1500, so 30-70 plan has best ROI ....
    CommentQuote
  • Any Bank financing 30/70 plan

Guys

Any bank financing 30/70 plan. If there are multiple bank, then which is best.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    My allotment letter, demand letter, receipt etc have arrived. I am not in Delhi right now and they were delivered at my home in my absence.

26th September is the last date for payment of balance. At the time of booking I was told balance is payable in 30 days from booking. From 19th August to 26th Sep, I have gotten more than 30 days.

So as claimed by you repeatedly 30-70 plan is certainly not a hoax.

I am most apprehensive about service tax part because different builders seem to be calculating service tax in different ways. Has anyone checked the calculations on their demand letters?

I am told that on complete flat cost about Rs 1.3 lakh is service tax. This UPA/Congress government is rotten.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by A_Soni
    Hi All,

3300 is excellent price in resale for a lower floor, especially given that the rates are widely anticipated to increase to 3800-3900 during the Navratras and should be in the range of 4500 around possession around July next year. If you are not concerned about buying during shradhs I would suggest buying at this price.
    CommentQuote