Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom County by Logix Group in Sector 137, Noida

Guys,

Anyone knows if logix BC is effected by the High court ruling? need to pay the 35% in 2 days, please help

Comment

Vishesh Bhai,

Hold on for a week or so and see how the builders and the politicians react to this. It might be smarter to wait and pay penalty interest if everything if fine, rather than giving 35% all together.

Comment

u mean sector 137 can also have problem. thats insane. then jaypee greens will for sure have issues , golf course to be converted to farmland

Comment

I am not saying it is or could be. All I am saying is that there is no harm in waiting for a week or so.

Comment

I have also booked a 1675 sqft 3 BHK flat in Logix Blossom County sector-137 expressway.I liked the project layout and speed of this project is far more than other builder projects in sector-137 noida. I m regularly visiting this sector since last year.

Comment

LBC BSP price appreciation

One thing is strange in LBC

even after 16 months of project launch and relatively stable construction progress(with respect to other projects)
              no much capital appreciation in this project
              similar projects like LP is about 4k (BSP) where LBC is just(3275) even 3c Zing is relatively close to LBC price

in Paras tiera bsp is quoted as 3400
              All though i m end user still capital appreciation is also a concern

after noida extension and 7x story at least on expressway price should shoot up for progressive projects

Comment

I agree that appreciation is slow. May be, its just waiting for a turnaround in the price. LP was waiting for one year and it started to pick up quickly. As long as the construction pace is good, I am sure the price appreciation would automatically come. Some properties perform well in a speculative environment and some properties pick up later on. If Logix delivers the project, it will appreciate sooner than later. People need home and this location is good. After land dispute, people would always have to give a premium to ready- to-move-in properties more than before. The only concern to most end users should be delivery of project. As long as they deliver even 50% of what a builder promises, every project will have appreciation because there is an intrinsic value of flat or plot now a days. 3000 - 3500 RS per sq feet is a very old price tag and for some reason Noida is still into this price band for last 4 -5 years. However, this would not be a case in the long run as long as things keep moving.

I have booked in Tower P. Anyone has updates on the status of constuction of Tower P ?
                Thanks,
                Last edited by bansals; May 31 2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Address of Logix Office

Can someone please post the address of Logix sales office. I have read in the same thread that they are directly giving 3% discount ( For flexi it would be (4% + 3%). Is is still there. TIA

Comment

Not sure if the discount is still there? I am also intersted in this

Comment

A-4 & 5, Logix Park, Sector-16, Noida.
                      Its behind McDonalds and near to the car market.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X