Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4904 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    My understanding of the situation is that there is no problem in transferring the flat into your name if you have bought one in resale. Some brokers are spreading useless rumors.

New sale is not happening but why should we have any problem with that?

No problems with resale. I was also told this by a large noida focussed broker which is out of the game now as far as logix is concerned, but its completely baseless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    Lift issue is with all Exway high dencity projects ... 3C LP has also increased floors all of the sudden to 30 .. hence even if 3 lifts ratio is same (30*6/3) or (20*6/2) ...

Really? What is the source of this info? There is one tower in LP with 30 floors and that has 4 flat/floor. Is it the same (30*4/3) vs (20*8/2)?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale is happening confirmed. Yesterday i went to Logix Sector 16
    CommentQuote
  • I have read in thread "some-questions-about-3c-projects-noida-expressway" that 3C is going to increase floors in LP and LZ. In case of LP it is 30 floors to be increased.

Was in this single Tower the 30 floors planned since lauch of the Tower or Is it increased recently to 30 towers?

Has 3C really increased the Tower floors in LP/LZ after launch of the Towers??

Originally Posted by leechawla
    Really? What is the source of this info? There is one tower in LP with 30 floors and that has 4 flat/floor. Is it the same (30*4/3) vs (20*8/2)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    I have read in thread "some-questions-about-3c-projects-noida-expressway" that 3C is going to increase floors in LP and LZ. In case of LP it is 30 floors to be increased.

Was in this single Tower the 30 floors planned since lauch of the Tower or Is it increased recently to 30 towers?

Has 3C really increased the Tower floors in LP/LZ after launch of the Towers??

Nopes...no increase in LP in recent past...plz dont spread rumours
    CommentQuote
  • Bop chaps seem to be giving contradictory news. As per one all LBC inventory is sold so there is no question of booking being reopened while as per at least two others there is minimal inventory left which will be relaunched soon at the revised price. Anyone has more definite information ?
    CommentQuote
  • If I remember correctly in that thread there was clearly a question raised by AA that 3C is planning to raise floors in LP/LZ and in case of LP it is going to be 30 floors in some towers ... No LP buyes contradict ... if you want to stop rumours do it at right thread ... bcoz usually AA put verified information/facts

Originally Posted by leechawla
    Nopes...no increase in LP in recent past...plz dont spread rumours
    CommentQuote
  • County Relaunching 4200 & Greens 3900. Time will tell if this true, but this will be too steep hike. from last month 3200 to 4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Got My allotment letter yesterday & reciepts, but Need to complete 30% payment as (30-70) plan till 15 Oct. This is Too much. I do have arrangement for funds, but as per BOP , they should give atleast 45 days .
    CommentQuote
  • I booked during same time, would suggest you personally visit Logix office in Sector 16
    CommentQuote
  • Has Logix Stopped the Original booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • county & Greens has stopped original bookings
    CommentQuote
  • The fact that they are not taking bookings during Navratras suggests that they are sitting on minimal inventory now which they are likely to hold on till they are able to sell it at a significant premium to the present price.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay ... One of my friend getting 4 bhk in Blossom Country on original booking in 3500 / Sq. Ft. (All Inc) Is that worthily deal ?

and when would be possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give me the details of the guy too who is offering this deal...

Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Okay ... One of my friend getting 4 bhk in Blossom Country on original booking in 3500 / Sq. Ft. (All Inc) Is that worthily deal ?

and when would be possession ?
    CommentQuote