Has anybody booked or planning to book in Logix Blossom County? I want to know the following:

1) How is the location of the project? It seems a bit far from expressway - towards greater Noida side but is it still good compared to 3C and Jaypee?
2) How is the layout of the apartment? In terms of loading.
3) Is it a green project
4) Possession time quoted is 18 months. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
Read more
4908 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by birensingh
    yeup.. Your are right.... Jan 2011 to be replaced with jan 2010 and may 2011 with 2011. Those are date of booking and execution of agreement.

You mean to say that you booked in jan 2010 and signed the BBA in may 2011 ? Why this delay ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    You mean to say that you booked in jan 2010 and signed the BBA in may 2011 ? Why this delay ?

Twice the company gave me wrongly calculated payment schedule sheet. Both time it took time to re-issue.
    CommentQuote
    Twice the company gave me wrongly calculated payment schedule sheet. Both time it took time to re-issue.

As far as I know, 18 months period is from the date of execution of agreement. So your 18 months started in May, 2011. Then there is grace period of 4-6 months.

This is the reason why people should get the BB agreement signed as soon as possible. So that the countdown for penalty starts on time. I learned this the hard way in a project of another builder.
    CommentQuote
  • This is daylight cheating man. the builder makes a mistake in making the BBA, why should the buyer suffer for that?
    CommentQuote
    yeup.. Your are right.... Jan 2011 to be replaced with jan 2010 and may 2011 with 2011. Those are date of booking and execution of agreement.

Biren, in your case your loss will be close to a lakh. i suggest you to file a complaint with ASCI
    The Advertising Standards Council of India - Home
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    This is daylight cheating man. the builder makes a mistake in making the BBA, why should the buyer suffer for that?

Look I am not saying that this builder (or any builder for that matter) is more honest than god but you should understand the concept of contracts and agreements.

It is clearly stated in allotment letter that 18 months start from execution of BB agreement. Customer should have ensured that he had BB agreement secured in a reasonable time. You can contact a lawyer and even he will tell you the same.

Builders never follow up for early agreement signing, customer does. ALWAYS. Never seen any exception to this rule and I have lost track of the number of transactions I have been in.

If there was an error in demand letters (payment schedule) and that lead to the delay in execution of agreement then the customer should have brought this to the attention of builder at the time of signing of agreement and appropriate change in the delivery schedule for flat in agreement should have been done at that time only. Once you have signed an agreement you are bound by it. You can't stand in court and say that YOU signed an agreement by mistake.

Customer can still approach the builder and ask for a suitable change in agreement date.

ASCI will not get the customer a single rupee. Be realistic.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, does any one got a disbursement done to logix for LBC under 30-70 BOP plan from Axis Bank...
    CommentQuote
  • ThePunjabi,

yes, you are right.

Actually ASCI is not a consumer court, it handles misleading advertisements. As logix widely advertised 'possession in 18 months', without writing it in the ad that 18 months from date of BBA, this is a case of misleading advertisement. u can aproach them on this ground.

Did logix clarify this to the buyers before booking that 18 months start from BBA? coz if no, then before signing BBA, buyer can not opt out without making loss, as builder would deduct some amount. so a buyer can aproach court at that stage.
    CommentQuote
  • I recently submitted application for a flat 2 weeks back through dealer 30-70 plan, My checks are still not cleared, generally how much time it will take ?

Thanks in advance
    Sandy
    CommentQuote
    ThePunjabi,

yes, you are right.

Actually ASCI is not a consumer court, it handles misleading advertisements. As logix widely advertised 'possession in 18 months', without writing it in the ad that 18 months from date of BBA, this is a case of misleading advertisement. u can aproach them on this ground.

Did logix clarify this to the buyers before booking that 18 months start from BBA? coz if no, then before signing BBA, buyer can not opt out without making loss, as builder would deduct some amount. so a buyer can aproach court at that stage.

No doubt that you can pursue this argument of deceitful advertising but, frankly speaking, you can not enforce an agreement unless and until it is signed. In the initial papers released by Logix (at the time of paying the deposit), to my memory, there was no mention of " delivery in 18 months" . I could be wrong here
    CommentQuote
    ThePunjabi,

yes, you are right.

As I said earlier also, it is clearly written in both allotment letter as well as BBA that 18 months start from the execution of BBA. I don't know how many investors do it but draft copy of allotment letter and/or agreement must be checked BEFORE writing the cheque for booking amount.

From my previous experience of dealing with some builders in courts, I can tell you that you can use allotment letter and BB agreement in court but even application form has no legal validity and forget about what is there in brochures, pamphlets etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamal_d
    No doubt that you can pursue this argument of deceitful advertising but, frankly speaking, you can not enforce an agreement unless and until it is signed. In the initial papers released by Logix (at the time of paying the deposit), to my memory, there was no mention of " delivery in 18 months" . I could be wrong here

On the website of BOP, they have now mentioned "Possession in 12 months"

Blossom County

When I ask about the same from BOP guys, I was told that there are some units available in towers that will be completed within 1 year. So that is their justification for 12 months or 18 months.

I have opted for the tower where construction will not be completed before 2 years. So choice of all kind of possession periods is there.

Coming back to the point, it is easy to blame the builder for all evil but we as the investors have some responsibility too. After all it is out hard-earned money on the line.
    CommentQuote
  • actually the buyers should go in a group before booking and ask them -

"why they have such an unfair policy. in the same tower if two people book with a gao of 1 year, would you give flats with 1 year gap for them? why dont you put a particular date of possession for each all flats in a tower?"

One more cheating tactic I have heard is by Mahagun Mascot in CR. It promised possession in X month. Now for charges which are to be paid on possession, it wrote X as the payment date. Now the project is delayed, but buyers had to pay those charges on that particular date, much before possession!
    CommentQuote
  • in my project, i verified before signing the BBA that possesion date is mentioned clearly as June 13. it is the same for all buyers, with a grace period of 3 months for some towers. my brother in law bought a unit in such a tower. i dod not accept the 3 months grace period, and made them remove it from the BBA, as it was not told while booking. this delayed the BBA by 7 months, but the date written remained the same - June 13.
    CommentQuote
  • I will not touch Mahagun in this thread of LBC. Deeds of Mahagun deserve a special and separate thread of its own. No use opening the can of worms in this thread. :)
    CommentQuote