3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • booked 1579sq ft one in 3C Lotus Panache, Tower 12 .......the best flats in 1579 category are gone in 12 hrs......the next best option only couple were left by evening today
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations !!!

Can u please tell at what price psf did you book it for ?

Were u given some additional discounts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats.

can u please let me know what all documents do we receive on booking a flat after we paid a cheque of the booking amount???

I have booked a flat there too 1409 sq ft so wanted to be sure if I have received all the documents
    CommentQuote
  • congrats :)

as of now i have just received a copy of application form and cheques that i gave to my broker

Alloments letter will be sent by the builder in 2 months or so...
    CommentQuote
  • I also booked few days back in 3c Lotus Panache, Noida, I just got the copy of application form and copies of all the check.

I have a questions. When would the next installment of 10% would go in? and when can we apply for loan ?
    CommentQuote
  • 10% next installment will have to be deposited 45 days after issue of alloment letter.

Loans can only be applied if u have received the allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have any insight, when will 3C Lotus Panache start releasing allotment letters for Panache bookings.
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing concrete as such but i expect it by first week of march or maybe even mid march. Thats what allcheckdeals people told me going by past experiece of Lotus boulevard
    CommentQuote
  • How much have you guys paid for booking.. Unicon's borker (one who looks exactly like Rocket Singh) is asking for 1 L + 2.5 L. Saw the launch ad in HT Estates today.. looks like its gonna be 5th Feb. I think 3C would start making official allotments only after that..
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, I also booked thru unicon agent. I too felt the similar rocket singh behaviour.

Still I did my part of research and decision making before booking it.

I paid 4L for 1409 flat.

What size are you booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • I paid 4.5 for 1579.

...........dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......
    CommentQuote
  • whats the deal allcheck is offering? 5% discount or more? btw, this is what I dont like about 3C so far.. they are too much hand in glove with Unicon, Investor's Clinic and Allcheckdeals guys.. their strategy is all around creating buzz in the market and increasing prices based on that..

to quote a broker.. "ye to afeem ke terah property bechte hain.. pehle thodi si sunghaate hain fir rate badha dete hain" :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Deeps,

what discount did you get ? Do you know how long will the inaugral discount of 150 will available ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    i paid 4.5 for 1579
    dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......

What was the rate you got? how much % discount ACD or Unicon is offering?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    i paid 4.5 for 1579
    dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......

I talked to some brokers regarding discount and most of them said 3C has directed everyone for maximum 4% discount...Is this true? But, some told to offer upto 5%...How much discount you ppl got, who booked through ACD or Unicon.
    CommentQuote