3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oho....

I am told 3C is particular about timelines. In fact, one of their employee told me that they plan to deliver in time minus grace period.

Lets hope they keep the word
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Oho....

I am told 3C is particular about timelines. In fact, one of their employee told me that they plan to deliver in time minus grace period.

Lets hope they keep the word

Sounds positive. Their perceived credibility was the only reason I chose 3C over others. With Red Fort as equity partners in Panache, I am sure things would stay on track. Fingers Crossed!
    CommentQuote
  • U R right dear, but it is INDIA. Our politicians and govts. are not used to discussing issues at forums. Putting the burden of Service Tax on residential sector dampens the spirit of buyers.

What floor and size you have in LP? Sorry I forget, if u told
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    U R right dear, but it is INDIA. Our politicians and govts. are not used to discussing issues at forums. Putting the burden of Service Tax on residential sector dampens the spirit of buyers.

What floor and size you have in LP? Sorry I forget, if u told

15th Floor and 988sqft super area

In the words of Ronald Reagan, govt taxation works like this - If something moves, tax it; if it moves even faster, regulate it and if it stops moving, subsidise it.
    CommentQuote
  • Yea.

Keep in touch through this forum to know the latest on the project since u r abroad
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.... i cant understand why the fuss on Service tax.... give the goverment a break they need money for the 10 Lakh Treadmill.... the 44 thousand refrigirators and yeah the 8300 bucks chair..... where will it come from??? Your and My Tax!
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Vishal

Cooooooooooooool ha.......
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, vishal is correct... Indian Government is looting us like anything. Worst of all, our money goes in the development of these thieves rather than our country.

It really amazing, now the people will take loan from banks to pay service tax to the government. Unbelievable... huh

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hey Vishal

Cooooooooooooool ha.......
    CommentQuote
  • Now days,This thread is looking like a Chat Window. Thanks to sanjay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurunanak
    Now days,This thread is looking like a Chat Window. Thanks to sanjay.

Gurunanak ,why don't you mind your own business? Did you find non- relevant information in any of his posts. we are proud to have guys like Sanjay,Vishal,Deeps,Sacho,Capreal and all other guys who are giving us relevant information and their valuable inputs.:)

Good job guys keep it up and best of luck from all of us.

Regards,
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Are you involved in this loot being done by the government... ?
    Whats your concern...?

Originally Posted by gurunanak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    Gurunanak ,why don't you mind your own business? Did you find non- relevant information in any of his posts. we are proud to have guys like Sanjay,Vishal,Deeps,Sacho,Capreal and all other guys who are giving us relevant information and their valuable inputs.:)

Good job guys keep it up and best of luck from all of us.

Regards,
    Atul

Thanx for that Atul Bhai

In addition to valuable discussions on issues, we need to give it with a personal touch friends.

All the best Dear Atul

To U to Guru Nanak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arpit and Vishal

Though I am working in Commonwealth Games Office (HQs) but not at all involved in any kind of loot. I am associated with some other aspects of the games. Rather, I am equally worried about the quality of games we are going to have.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurunanak

Gurunanak, Before making such comments, atleast look at your own posts and then tell us how much are you contributing to the activities of the forum. Throwing one-liners here and there does not make IREF what it is: it is quality discussion that matters. You should atleast be thankful to the active members of the thread for providing information and raising issues of general interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 6

What confuses me is that no one has a mention on the size 1325 sf. Is that sumthing unique to the tower I booked in (T6)? I was earlier told that the unit is 1330 sf, but on allotment it turned out to be 1325. However, I don't see any major differences between the two layouts.

Also, what phase is Tower 6 covered in? I was told by my broker (IC) that digging has started for R6,

Sorry for posting all these queries, but this is the only forum I found with meaningful queries on LP.
    CommentQuote