Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 14 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sunnyfx View Post
    I visited 3c acouple of days back and enquired about the latest progress on the project. according to them 1st phase excavation is through and the water proofing job has commenced. for phase 2 excavation has commenced and for phase 3 (I am in twr.9 which is in ph.3) excavation will start two months hence. my visit to the site seems to bear out these claims though no competent personnel was available on the site
    Thanks for the update! Any idea if Tower 8 is also Phase 3?

Questions for others: Is construction progress reasonable for Phase 1 and 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay Chauhan View Post
      One of my friend has booked a flat in LP on 28th June. His application Number is 20XX. If it is true that 2000+ flats are sold in this project, then its very good for this project.
      Not sure if cancellations affect the numbering, if yes then actual sold flats will be less than that. In that case, there will many IDs without any allotment. The number could be 100 or even more.

Comment

hi factualvin

this division of project into phases is something that is not disclosed to the buyers, neither do we ask the same at the time of booking. there is no sequential launch of towers (either ascending or descending) so there is no corelation between launch and phasing of towers. I wud suggest u write to their customer care div.(I have pleasant experience of their promptness) and ascertain your phase.

Comment

hi factualvin

this division of project into phases is something that is not disclosed to the buyers, neither do we ask the same at the time of booking. there is no sequential launch of towers (either ascending or descending) so there is no corelation between launch and phasing of towers. I wud suggest u write to their customer care div.(I have pleasant experience of their promptness) and ascertain your phase.
          Thanks sunnyfx for your guidance. Will do and I can also second your experience with their customer care.

Comment

I visited 3c acouple of days back and enquired about the latest progress on the project. according to them 1st phase excavation is through and the water proofing job has commenced. for phase 2 excavation has commenced and for phase 3 (I am in twr.9 which is in ph.3) excavation will start two months hence. my visit to the site seems to bear out these claims though no competent personnel was available on the site
            HI, are you considering phase 1A as 2 and phase 2 as 3, because I have also booked in twr 9 and as far as i know it is in phase 2.

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
              Its been 10 days and no updates for this month on the website? I was kinda waiting for them. Any idea when they generally upload them?
              It has got uploaded today...strange, they have shown construction of Sample flats also in the project update. Just may be to lure some prospective buyers that construction has reached upto ground floor

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay Chauhan View Post
                One of my friend has booked a flat in LP on 28th June. His application Number is 20XX. If it is true that 2000+ flats are sold in this project, then its very good for this project.
                This can be true since i booked a week before and my Application id is 19XX.Does anyone know how many exactly total no of flats are there in the project and in which phase construction will start for tower 21 ?

Comment

The boulevard sample flats Have been dismantled and the guys there tell that it is moving to panache, doors, slabs cannot be seen in those sample flats. Even the security guards will be moving to panache from next week. Looks like they are working fast.

Comment

Originally posted by agarnit View Post
                    HI, are you considering phase 1A as 2 and phase 2 as 3, because I have also booked in twr 9 and as far as i know it is in phase 2.
                    hi

I wish I knew there was a phase 1A. The 3c guy simply told me that twr.9 was in phase3. whatever be the phase the key is that our twr. will start only two months hence. If u r sure there is a ph-1A in between 1&2 then pls. let me know although once the construction starts it wud b of academic interest only.

Comment

Hi

I am in tower 4 and told that it is Phase IA.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X