3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (5):
    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho

I have been observing for last few days that most of the buyers are now on the upper floors. If that is the trend, then, in my view, it is a good sign. Because lowers floors sell easy, it is only the higher floors which remain unsold for long.

I have also learnt (can't confirm) that some of the higher floors in old towers are still available at 3050.
    not sure....but buniyad and IC are not offering 3050 anymore...btw to buy upper floor was my preference:) ...i means it was not by design but by choice
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev, no doubt supply is plenty and will be more in next 3 years, but at the same time demand is also increasing. However, only time will tell.

One thing is sure, prices will increase keeping in view the increasing cost of inputs like steel, cement, wood, etc. and also increasing labour cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, if I remember correct, you were collecting some data about allotment IDs. I am told it has touched 2300 now.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah sanjay it is a good sign. I would assume it has more to do with compromise than luxury. Higher floors are coming cheap and the strategy seems to be working, strategy of hiking the price of new towers making people believe they would be much better off buying units in older towers at a cheaper price than what is floating in the market. It is a win win situation for all, panache is getting sold outgood for us. Left over units are getting soldgood for 3C and in-spite of being late, people are getting a high end project at almost the inaugural pricegood for new buyers :)

Sacho

I have been observing for last few days that most of the buyers are now on the upper floors. If that is the trend, then, in my view, it is a good sign. Because lowers floors sell easy, it is only the higher floors which remain unsold for long.

I have also learnt (can't confirm) that some of the higher floors in old towers are still available at 3050.
    CommentQuote
  • Going by rough estimates, if 3000 flats have been launched so far and around 2300 sold, then selling percentage comes to around 76%, which is a good %. Just guestimates.
    CommentQuote
  • Rebele

Panache Island is part and parcel of Lotus Panache. In all probability, it should be included.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Going by rough estimates, if 3000 flats have been launched so far and around 2300 sold, then selling percentage comes to around 76%, which is a good %. Just guestimates.
    Its good that project is sought after by investors/end users, howevr the point i was trying to make is that if you add all cost the landing cost will be around 4100 psf after 3 years (if you add intrest that you will pay for next three years), so price after three year should be more than 4100 psft if we have to be in profit, i personally believe if 3c keeps all its promises we can expect more than 5000+psf...comments invited
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev

My advise is not to be so highly calculative about future. Pls don't mind buddy. But how can and why should we add the cost of interest on loans towards cost of flats psf. Our acquisition cost would still remain around 3500 psf.

If you are an end user, you will not be selling it. Yes, I agree if cost of something we buy increases, it gives u immense satisfaction that bought something good.

I repeat, it is my personal view so dont take anything otherwise dear.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, i would assume around 3300 flats have been launched and 2300 of those have been sold. Around 70%, saying this I do not have complete faith on the allotment ID that we all have. if you remember some time back we had someone who recently got an allotment ID starting with 19xx and at that point, already 22xx was alloted to someone. It might have to do with cancellations, but it could not be as easy and simple as it looks..

Going by rough estimates, if 3000 flats have been launched so far and around 2300 sold, then selling percentage comes to around 76%, which is a good %. Just guestimates.
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, you are right friend, but that might have been some exceptional case. Otherwise, what I hear, No. is touching around 2300. Moreover, my guess of 3000 flats launched is that there are still around 8 towers to be launched, means around 1000 flats left.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess 6-7 towers are yet to be launched, of which 5 are of panache island which totals out to be around 540 units and another 2 towers would fetch around 150 each. Total left should some where be in between 700-850 units. We ain't doing bad seeing others, i guess we are right up there, not among the best but with the best :)

P.S: do you have an idea about stamp duty/registry charges that we would have to pay at time of possession?

Sacho, you are right friend, but that might have been some exceptional case. Otherwise, what I hear, No. is touching around 2300. Moreover, my guess of 3000 flats launched is that there are still around 8 towers to be launched, means around 1000 flats left.
    CommentQuote
  • My knowledge is that stamp duty is 5% in Noida. It will be on the basic price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Rajeev

My advise is not to be so highly calculative about future. Pls don't mind buddy. But how can and why should we add the cost of interest on loans towards cost of flats psf. Our acquisition cost would still remain around 3500 psf.

If you are an end user, you will not be selling it. Yes, I agree if cost of something we buy increases, it gives u immense satisfaction that bought something good.

I repeat, it is my personal view so dont take anything otherwise dear.
    Its perfectly fine....but my view is you are paying 4100...3500 to builder and 600 to bank:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    I guess 6-7 towers are yet to be launched, of which 5 are of panache island which totals out to be around 540 units and another 2 towers would fetch around 150 each. Total left should some where be in between 700-850 units. We ain't doing bad seeing others, i guess we are right up there, not among the best but with the best :)

P.S: do you have an idea about stamp duty/registry charges that we would have to pay at time of possession?

Sacho they still have 9 tower to be launched ...Tower 17,18,19 22 23 24
    Panache Island :Tower 26 , 27 , 28

also for panache island tower 29 , 30 almost sold out ....some top floors left above 22nd
    CommentQuote
  • But if someone does not take a bank loan, he would get it for 3500 only dear. Anyways, I respect your view
    CommentQuote