Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

AFAIK all the digging has taken place after they have released the final plan......which showed the exact number of floors for each tower

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
    so that means either these builders already know beforehand while launching the project that they will be building say 20 floors instead of 15 what they claim initially and start the digging work and construction based on that....
    or if after constructing even say basement they plan to build 5 additional floors than that means they are just playing with our hard earned money and worse with thousands of lives living there, because the foundation is not that strong to cater 5 extra floors....I mean I don't have that much technical knowledge about construction bussiness but still these basic things even layman understands that the whole building stands on the stron foundation...
    comments invited.

Comment

so that means either these builders already know beforehand while launching the project that they will be building say 20 floors instead of 15 what they claim initially and start the digging work and construction based on that....
      or if after constructing even say basement they plan to build 5 additional floors than that means they are just playing with our hard earned money and worse with thousands of lives living there, because the foundation is not that strong to cater 5 extra floors....I mean I don't have that much technical knowledge about construction bussiness but still these basic things even layman understands that the whole building stands on the stron foundation...
      comments invited.
      why does it matter before or after as construction has not started yet ?

Comment

I was saying in the cases where the construction have already started...

and anyways what I think is that these projects are being planned for atleast 1 year before these are launched or pre launched..so what makes them feel after the launch(after few people have booked in the project) that the number of floors should be increased. or is that builder already have this thing in mind but initially they show less floors and get bookings and then open few more floors. this is cheating on their behalf. isn't it?

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
        why does it matter before or after as construction has not started yet ?

Comment

I guess you need to go through the entire thread to understand it completely. They were never making plan for 1 yr....they didnt even had land then.

3C got the land somewhere around oct-nov
          then they made plans and launched the proj in mid jan 10
          then FAR was increased by NA and hence no of floors were increased
          no construction has taken place before plans were final
          They only disclosed no of floors for twoer 1-4 and 11,12,12A initially (rest of towers - no disclosure was done if u see the original plan) and later increased it in tower 1-4 as FAR was increased by NA and a builder will always take the max benefit out of it. 3C is no saint....

not so much ethical on their part surely

if we are talking abt foundation and all then construction of increased towers yet to be done...so where is the prob ?

I was saying in the cases where the construction have already started...

and anyways what I think is that these projects are being planned for atleast 1 year before these are launched or pre launched..so what makes them feel after the launch(after few people have booked in the project) that the number of floors should be increased. or is that builder already have this thing in mind but initially they show less floors and get bookings and then open few more floors. this is cheating on their behalf. isn't it?

Comment

1900sq ft.

Can anybody help me with which all towers have 1900 sq.ft size flats?

and which have been launched?

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020
              Towers 15,16,17,18 and 19. I think only 15 and 16 have been launched so far.
              Add Tower 14 to that. 14,15,16 have been launched so far. 17-19 yet to be launched... There are sizes of 1929 & 1955 sft in these towers.

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
                Add Tower 14 to that. 14,15,16 have been launched so far. 17-19 yet to be launched... There are sizes of 1929 & 1955 sft in these towers.
                please correct there sizes are 1935 and 1955 and there are 4 flats on ground as compare to other tower except panache island.

Comment

hi everybody

is there anyone who has some idea as to which construction company is involved in the costruction of LP and what are its credentials. I believe 3c is not directly involved in construction and has contracted the same to outside construction firms. I wud also request those boarders who are civil engineers or have related experience to enlighten the LP forum as to the structural plans and norms for high towers and whether 3c seems to b sticking to it or not.

Comment

Did not know Hemlet is right next to LP. Digging work at that Hemlet site was going on today. Hemlet's boundary starts just where LP Phase-1 boundary ends. That means LP Phase-1 towers (11,12,12A) will have 25 story towers on both sides. Welcome to next gen Noida where even 14 story towers will not be true high-rise buildings anymore.

Comment

To 3C Lotus Panchace , Who have booked the flat in this Project:
                      Request to let me know whether you have received any intimation on service tax if so can you share details. How it is going to work? Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X