3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Sanjay ,
    In logix their is a concept of central park which I guess is missing in LP as they have the ISLand in its place ...
    So in logix everyone wants to have a central park facing unit ...
    It is relatively tough to sell the landscape facing units ... therefore to sweeten the sale , 2 A/c are given ...
    I hope this clarified ...

:) nice explanation dude:D but i dont think so this is the reason ...
    CommentQuote
    have u checked , whether 13th floor is thr or not , if its not thr then it may change the final number

13 floor is there in panache ...
    CommentQuote
    Sanjay ,
    In logix their is a concept of central park which I guess is missing in LP as they have the ISLand in its place ...
    So in logix everyone wants to have a central park facing unit ...
    It is relatively tough to sell the landscape facing units ... therefore to sweeten the sale , 2 A/c are given ...
    I hope this clarified ...

I agree Nibha they have best layout. But they are not selling, hence free ACs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    13 floor is there in panache ...

I am on floor thirteen dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    I believe you know G+27 means 28 floors and G+30 means 31 floors. There are more of 28 floor buildings than 26.. if you have factored in these things, we are for something big :D

yes friend all have been taken care and its somewhere in older comments as well .....
    CommentQuote
  • AC's are there for landscape facing units only ...
    And no doubt 3C has much better marketing team ...
    But if u r really interested in logix progress just check this link
    http://www.blossomcounty.com/video.html
    username : blossom
    passwd : county
    The work is on 24X7 ...

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho I will find out registry rate in noida tomorrow and post it on the forum. However, they change also. U know circle rates have changed in noida day before yesterday. They impact property prices
    CommentQuote
  • I would assume it has to do with the huge supply in Sector 137 and logix is not doing aggressive marketing either. Paras would not deliver but it has attracted the bulk by its sample flats and by spending on its marketing, logix did not do it instead it started it construction. Logix is constructing 10 times faster than any other builder in NCR region and for obvious reasons it would have to give additional incentive to people to get money from them and hence the free AC concept came out. To me, they have the best layout, and they would deliver in 18 months, someone has to see the pace at which they are going, its mind blowing, to say the least..

P.S: i dislike sector 137, has this project been on sector 110/100, it might have been my preference over 3C also! might only..

CommentQuote
  • Nibha, you seems to be working for logix! your aggression is looking so fake, seems like you are out all guns firing at panache lovers!!

Originally Posted by nibha
    AC's are there for landscape facing units only ...
    And no doubt 3C has much better marketing team ...
    But if u r really interested in logix progress just check this link
    http://www.blossomcounty.com/video.html
    username : blossom
    passwd : county
    The work is on 24X7 ...
    CommentQuote
  • sure buddy, that would be great..

P.S: stamp duty of 16% and around is very hard to digest!

Sacho I will find out registry rate in noida tomorrow and post it on the forum. However, they change also. U know circle rates have changed in noida day before yesterday. They impact property prices
    CommentQuote
  • I have vested interest in logix

I have a flat in logix, and hence now I am part of the project ... btw I am not aggressive i just pointed out the facts ...
    If u read some of my older posts feb-march time frame ...
    U would get to know that LP was my first choice ...
    But in the end I booked in Logix, which I will not mention the reasons , otherwise u will again , label me as Logix broker...
    I know that panachites love LP as much as Logixions love Logix ...

P.S. : I wish I was working for Logix, As I feel I could have sold this project a lot faster ...

Originally Posted by sacho19
    Nibha, you seems to be working for logix! your aggression is looking so fake, seems like you are out all guns firing at panache lovers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyrajeev
    Its perfectly fine....but my view is you are paying 4100...3500 to builder and 600 to bank:)

Completely agree with the principle Rajeev. That is the correct way to look at acquisition costs, which would of course differ by situation depending on how much leverage one goes for. I have even added the opportunity cost i.e. return my capital would have otherwise generated. This is how smart businesses make their calculations and we should not treat our money any differently IMHO.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mukesh
    can u tell us , who r u
    and how u r related to OM SAI GLOBAL
    Originally Posted by Mukesh_
    Through this message i just want to clear all your doubts about om sai global.that was created by some other brokers agent.if any one has some problem with om sai global they can contact us any time.9811837000(after 11.30 a.m onwards).all your problems will be rectified within 24 hours.this is our gentlemen"s promise.i will look forward to hear it from you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mukesh_
    Thankyou very much for replying mam.i am the director of om sai global.any queries?

FYI ...OM SAI GLOBAL is black listed on this forum
    CommentQuote

P.S. : I wish I was working for Logix, As I feel I could have sold this project a lot faster ...

good one nibha.. :D
    hard truth is that we find solace in blasting others... it would be "sinful" for u to defend logix here.. !!
    CommentQuote