Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by gurunanak View Post
    Now in future we will also discuss about the brick quality, Labour groups, Sand (Ganga /Yamuna) using in LP. Excellent consumer awareness. Keep it up.
    May be it looks like picking up each and every small issue... but eventually it is a good sign... a day will come when a service provider would dare not to run the show on its will... we will be moving towards more consumer driven consumer focussed market...

Comment

I have written to 3C regarding concern of some members on this forum. They promptly replied that only best contractors have been selected by them and that we should be rest assured in this respect. I quote their reply below:

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from The 3C Company !

We at 3C believe in the best practices and deliver the best product. We deploy the best contractors on our site and have our own quality control division, who have been delivering some of the best projects across India. We assure you that we would deliver a product, which would be the best in the region and would become a benchmark for the industry to follow.

Some of the contractors we are using at our site are as under :

· Ahluwalia Contractors
      · Wig Brothers
      · Gurbaksh Singh BA
      · Topline
      · Sun Nirman etc

We would further invite you to our project site and meet our team to clarify any doubts with regards to construction.
      Regards,
      Anupriya Parashar
      Sr. Executive- Customer Care

One more thing I find in their reply is that it is not Big Brother, it is Wig Brothers. Just go on their website( wigbrothers.com ) and you will see the impressive profile of the contractor. It has worked for DLF in ample number of projects.
      Last edited by vksharma2020; July 16 2010, 04:25 PM.
      VKS

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
        I have written to 3C regarding concern of some members on this forum. They promptly replied that only best contractors have been selected by them and that we should be rest assured in this respect. I quote their reply below:

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from The 3C Company !

We at 3C believe in the best practices and deliver the best product. We deploy the best contractors on our site and have our own quality control division, who have been delivering some of the best projects across India. We assure you that we would deliver a product, which would be the best in the region and would become a benchmark for the industry to follow.

Some of the contractors we are using at our site are as under :

· Ahluwalia Contractors
        · Wig Brothers
        · Gurbaksh Singh BA
        · Topline
        · Sun Nirman etc

We would further invite you to our project site and meet our team to clarify any doubts with regards to construction.
        Regards,
        Anupriya Parashar
        Sr. Executive- Customer Care

One more thing I find in their reply is that it is not Big Brother, it is Wig Brothers. Just go on their website and you will see the impressive profile of the contractor. It has worked for DLF in ample number of projects.
        If 3C ppl are not myopic..they would put their best in LB/LP to create a brand status for themselves... we can see how "devotees" have lined up for ATS on the basis of their past performances (or just one performance..!!) and are ready to shell out any premium to get a piece of roof in their project..

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
          May be it looks like picking up each and every small issue... but eventually it is a good sign... a day will come when a service provider would dare not to run the show on its will... we will be moving towards more consumer driven consumer focussed market...

You are right. We all know that 3C is a reputed builder, but at the same time we must also observe that 3C has been a reputed builder in commercial buildings and that too NOT HIGH RISE.

My dear friend Gurunanak (I am note sure whether he is a buyer in Panache or not) comments are uncalled for. It is becoming a healthy forum which will ultimately be good for all Panache buyers.

We are paying a premium price to 3C for a so-called premium product. But if the apprehensions raised by someone about the contractor i.e. Big Brother are true and correct, then we must bring these facts to the notice of 3C.

I feel that in high rise buildings the quality of construction has to be of PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE.

However, at the same time, I also feel that it is high time that in addition to MERELY DISCUSSING SERIOUS ISSUES HERE, WE MUST TAKE SOME OTHER CONCRETE STEPS TO TALK TO 3C PEOPLE.

Comments invited please.
          Sanjay

Comment

Can we somehow have exact no. Of panache buyers on this forum to impress upon 3c various issues relating to quality?
            Sanjay

Comment

Lets have a poll on this forum for Panache Buyers, categorized by tower no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
                If 3C ppl are not myopic..they would put their best in LB/LP to create a brand status for themselves... we can see how "devotees" have lined up for ATS on the basis of their past performances (or just one performance..!!) and are ready to shell out any premium to get a piece of roof in their project..

Thanx for the update dear. I was also amused as to who is BIG BROTHER. However, thanks for enlightening us. Wig Brothers is an old and one of the top contractors of the country.

I feel people should refrain from spreading wrong names or rumous like gossips on this forum. I feel it is a serious forum and WE MUST ALSO ADHERE TO QUALITY AND KNOWLEDGE BASED DISCUSSIONS.

Thanks again.

I am quite relieved to note that it is Wig Brothers and not some BIG BROTHER.
                Sanjay

Comment

How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9

How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9 of LP

Comment

not much far

Originally posted by rohitagg View Post
                    How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9 of LP
                    Not much far off but why is it important?
                    ppl at 15+ floors wud see ATS ppl as thier neighbors.

Comment

Panache vs One hamlet!

its only b'coz ATS has delivered a project before 3C thought of entering the residential sector. Once panache gets completed, people at ATS One Hamlet forum would ask how far is our tower from Panache

Panache is all set to set new benchmarks, this precisely is the reason why ATS started off with One hamlet in a hurry, they wanted to leverage its made up image in the limited time that they have (before the quality of 3C catches everybody's eye)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X