3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess it would be better if u start a new thread , related to OM SAI GLOBAL , as not all the people visit LP thread ...
    I don't have any concern with OM SAI
    but most common queries would be related to
    1) Credit note ...
    2) False promises ...

Anyways, I guess its a nice initiative by u ...

Originally Posted by Mukesh_
    Thankyou very much for replying mam.i am the director of om sai global.any queries?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't want to blast anyone ... I stared defending after this post , LP is a wonderful project. as I have always said ...

"Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho I think we are selling much better than others. The other day I was on Logix County thread on this forum. A person who booked a flat there was happy and told that he got two ACs for booking the flat. I wonder why would a builder give ACs if his project is selling good and wat for that gentleman was so happy."

Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    good one nibha.. :D
    hard truth is that we find solace in blasting others... it would be "sinful" for u to defend logix here.. !!
    CommentQuote
  • Chandra If u can fwd some profiles than that would be great ...:bab (41):
    Originally Posted by chandra2034
    BTW, Nibha is a guy having flat in LOGIX and looking for a girl having flat in LP:bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mukesh_
    We dont care about anyone "s gender.we are here just to find out our valuable customers welfare.

how many credit notes have u paid back to ur customers can u share the list ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    FYI ...OM SAI GLOBAL is black listed on this forum

Sorry, are we not getting ahead of ourselves here?

IMHO, if a business is willing to make amends or clear misunderstandings it deserves a chance to do so. Remember, it only benefits everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems LP thread has been hijacked by Logix lovers and OM SAI GLOBAL ...:bab (25):
    CommentQuote
  • There are many ppl in this forum having concerns with OM SAI...
    Mr Mukesh,
    it would be better to start a dedicated thread to address their concerns as suggested by nibha..anyway nice initiative..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    It seems LP thread has been hijacked by Logix lovers and OM SAI GLOBAL ...:bab (25):

and you are the main culprit here...
    get ready to be raided by LP "torch bearers" in ur own territory :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • I have personal reasons to be here as pointed out by chandra :D...
    CommentQuote
  • Think 5 yrs down the line ...
    When there would be actual sports competition between Logix lovers V/S LP torch bearers ...
    in NPL (Noida Premier League):bab (20):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Think 5 yrs down the line ...
    When there would be actual sports competition between Logix lovers V/S LP torch bearers ...
    in NPL (Noida Premier League):bab (20):

and first thing we are going to do is sabotage the metro link to 137 on which logix ppl are riding high..!!
    CommentQuote
  • IS IT,
    thanks for showing faith in NA that it will pay for the metro ... hopefully it would be the 5yrs down the line ...
    I guess sanjay and sacho have logged out that y the is not much activity here ...

and first thing we are going to do is sabotage the metro link to 137 on which logix ppl are riding high..!!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with u

It helps u grow , if other people can find flaws in the decision that u have made ...
    As u will not make the same mistake again ...
    Btw, in which project u have invested ...

I deleted my post. Will delete this one also. I do not like spaming forum with unnecessary post. So if I write something funny I just delete that.

But beware of Property dealers and do not mess up with them. It's good that Om Sai Global came up here and might be issue get resolved of the buyer.
    Think about other brokers who also involve in this credit note game they did not turn up.

BTW, Love your home and money not the builder.

Personnly I love people's negative comment about project where I have booked. It give me other aspect to think.
    CommentQuote
  • I expected it to be FRANCE v/s UK ...
    Anyways i guess it should be buyer v/s builder ...
    As the service tax bomb is about to explode ..,

LP/LOGIX na ho ke India Pakistan ho gaya hai... It seems they will ban each other guys entering their project. What about those who bought in both ??
    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN BOTH.
    But I love this cat fighting. Abhi "Charming" of LOGIX nahi hai.. kal aayega..

I WILL DELETE THIS POST.
    CommentQuote
  • what gives u this impression that anyone would want to write negative but anyone ...
    apart from the facts
    as people right about Supertech

I have invsted in PAN Oasis Sec 70 and Mahagun Sec 78. Bought 2 BHK+Study in each.

Feel free to write as many negative comments as any one want to write.
    Waise bhi in dono project me koi leader nahi hai..jo jawab dega..
    CommentQuote