3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey Chandra, One thing is for sure, you all miss me a lot. Even when I am not around you people certainly never forget to mention me in your posts.

Anyways, these days i am busy in fighting with Logix on service tax issue. I hope you all will be doing that with your builders soon. Nibha is correct, its now buyer vs builder.

BTW, when are you deleting this post. I am really offended with this message .. :):bab (59):

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    LP/LOGIX na ho ke India Pakistan ho gaya hai... It seems they will ban each other guys entering their project. What about those who bought in both ??
    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN BOTH.
    But I love this cat fighting. Abhi "Charming" of LOGIX nahi hai.. kal aayega..

I WILL DELETE THIS POST.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys
    can we get back to relevant topic please.
    Both of them are excellent projects and they have their own plus and minuses.
    Lets stick to LP related information here.
    Thanks for understanding
    CommentQuote
  • No Project update posted on lotuspanache.in for this month yet..
    i think next 2 mnths' update will be centered around sample flats/site office only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    No Project update posted on lotuspanache.in for this month yet..
    i think next 2 mnths' update will be centered around sample flats/site office only

Normally when do they post the update? Last month it was around 8th July, if i am correct.
    CommentQuote
  • They have mentioned 30 mtr wide road... but its hardly 10m wide and no scope for further expansion. It seems they have simply lifted from "proposed" noida MP
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mukesh_
    Thankyou very much for replying mam.i am the director of om sai global.any queries?

Thanks Mam!!! Ek Au!!!! LOL... i cant quit lauging... wana see your face buddy after u read this!
    CommentQuote
  • If the rates at Noida & Greater Noida are same, then stamp duty is currently 5% of basic price plus Rs.10,100 registration charges and additional charges to the lawyer and to our honest staff at the Authority & Registrar Office.
    CommentQuote
  • Trust me sanjay you would not be elated to see the progress. Construction updates would hardly make a difference, only the angles would change to make the construction look at par with our expectations but in absolute terms, nothing substantial has happened..

P.S: has anyone tried calculating S.T using the calculators available online for different states of India?

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Normally when do they post the update? Last month it was around 8th July, if i am correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Trust me sanjay you would not be elated to see the progress. Construction updates would hardly make a difference, only the angles would change to make the construction look at par with our expectations but in absolute terms, nothing substantial has happened..

P.S: has anyone tried calculating S.T using the calculators available online for different states of India?

Is it, perhaps, due to rainy season? Once basements are raised, then the tower structures go up very fast. Lets not get impatient in the beginning. Even Usain Bolt picks up speed during the last 60 meters of 100 mtrs race. The beginning has to be humble......
    :D

You must have seen the pace at Boulevard....

Let us not observe pace every month, but every quarter.
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho

The Registry rates in Noida are 5% + chaay paani for NA staff and some other charges as mentioned above by Atmaram. Someone told me that, it is not confirmed though
    CommentQuote
  • Then why are the calculators showing a huge registry/stamp duty % :(

try calculating in any of these, to get the shock i am experiencing..

Sacho

The Registry rates in Noida are 5% + chaay paani for NA staff and some other charges as mentioned above by Atmaram. Someone told me that, it is not confirmed though
    CommentQuote
    Then why are the calculators showing a huge registry/stamp duty % :(

try calculating in any of these, to get the shock i am experiencing..

What was your method of calculation and what cost you calculated? Was it BSP (not Bahujan Samaj Party) or total cost and at what rate of %??????????
    CommentQuote
  • I am using BASIC SALE PRICE only buddy. I will give you one of the link that would lead you to a calculator, try calculating it yourself, it takes 10 seconds, nothing more. The table below would show a different % than what it would eventually calculate..

here is the link

http://www.indiahousing.com/stamp-duty-india.html

What was your method of calculation and what cost you calculated? Was it BSP (not Bahujan Samaj Party) or total cost and at what rate of %??????????
    CommentQuote
    I am using BASIC SALE PRICE only buddy. I will give you one of the link that would lead you to a calculator, try calculating it yourself, it takes 10 seconds, nothing more. The table below would show a different % than what it would eventually calculate..

here is the link

http://www.indiahousing.com/stamp-duty-india.html

I did that Sachin, and the figure was horrifying 6 lakhs...It is on 8% + 2%

The additional charges for tea/snacks for NA staff are not added. But I doubt that. I did not get time today. Tomorrow I will talk to a friend holding good position in Noida Authority and post on the forum. I am told it is 5%
    CommentQuote
  • I know sanjay, it indeed is horrifying.. kindly do the needful, i would do my bit as well..

P.S: If 3C would indeed deliver phase 1 within 21 months, i believe switching to Down payment plan is a much better and a sane option. We have already discussed it earlier and came to a conclusion it won't be possible to convert from CLP now,specially for those who has already paid their 2nd installment but i wonder if it could work out paying some penalty. I would really want to change to DP plan, if its possible..

I did that Sachin, and the figure was horrifying 6 lakhs...It is on 8% + 2%

The additional charges for tea/snacks for NA staff are not added. But I doubt that. I did not get time today. Tomorrow I will talk to a friend holding good position in Noida Authority and post on the forum. I am told it is 5%
    CommentQuote