3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    I am using BASIC SALE PRICE only buddy. I will give you one of the link that would lead you to a calculator, try calculating it yourself, it takes 10 seconds, nothing more. The table below would show a different % than what it would eventually calculate..

    here is the link

    http://www.indiahousing.com/stamp-duty-india.html



    Sacho Dear dont worry, I spoke to my friend just now and he has CONFIRMED that it is 5% of BSP + about 11,000 Govt. charges.
    CommentQuote
  • The calculators on the internet are for UP in whole. Noida has a separate authority with separate rate of duty. I have been told earlier the rates were higher for men and slightly lower for women, but now they are same at 5%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    I know sanjay, it indeed is horrifying.. kindly do the needful, i would do my bit as well..

    P.S: If 3C would indeed deliver phase 1 within 21 months, i believe switching to Down payment plan is a much better and a sane option. We have already discussed it earlier and came to a conclusion it won't be possible to convert from CLP now,specially for those who has already paid their 2nd installment but i wonder if it could work out paying some penalty. I would really want to change to DP plan, if its possible..

    I am planning to visit LP site tomorrow, so guys expect me to update you all on construction progress and open question on registrations charges:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyrajeev
    I am planning to visiting LP site tomorrow, so guys expect me to update you all on construction progress and open question on registrations charges:)



    That will be too good Rajeev bhai. Pls also find out what exact sizes of samples are being put up and any other details which occur to you.

    Sacho

    Rajeev is going there tomorrow. Anything specific if u want, pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, are u in a dancing mode right now? I gave you a good news about registration charges and you are not responding dear. Celebrating savings of 3 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • hehe no buddy, i was trying to look out for the service tax verdict. Could not find it anywhere.

    P.S: Rajeev, make sure you ask them about sample flats, why do they not have 1415 sf and also ask them about service tax issue, what is the latest update on that. try taking a few pics for sanjay, he really sems to be interested in knowing the updates :) I have seen it so know it would not bring much happiness :(

    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho, are u in a dancing mode right now? I gave you a good news about registration charges and you are not responding dear. Celebrating savings of 3 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    hehe no buddy, i was trying to look out for the service tax verdict. Could not find it anywhere.

    P.S: Rajeev, make sure you ask them about sample flats, why do they not have 1415 sf and also ask them about service tax issue, what is the latest update on that. try taking a few pics for sanjay, he really sems to be interested in knowing the updates :) I have seen it so know it would not bring much happiness :(


    Rajeev take care. They dont allow visitors. May not allow photography at all.

    Just try your best to gather whatever info you can
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    That will be too good Rajeev bhai. Pls also find out what exact sizes of samples are being put up and any other details which occur to you.

    Sacho

    Rajeev is going there tomorrow. Anything specific if u want, pls suggest.

    Sure Sanjay, heard news that CRISIL is going to give rating to reality projects, they have already done initially for 21 projects, does anyone have any idea if they have included LP also.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho i am unable to understand this DP system. Is there any bank offering DP loans? BTW, how many instalments you have paid so far. I have paid two totalling about 8.28 till now. Third one of 4.15 is due in Sep.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also paid two installments, around 8 lacs but i want to change the plan to Down payment, for the simple reason of a strong commitment by 3C and more so as i am in phase 1. there are 4 in total who are offering DP home loan, 2 of these are ICICI bank and Kotak mahindra Bank, the other two are Deutsche Post bank and Indiabulls.
    Also the fact that most these banks are offering low fixed rate for the initial 2-3 years, why not make the most by taking a higher loan amount and paying them off before time. Down payment would fetch you a discount of 10% on your BSP.

    I will try speaking to someone in 3C tomorrow morning, if there are a few more people who are interested in making a switch from CLP to DP, kindly let us know so that we can put a number in front of the officials asking them to consider this on priority..

    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho i am unable to understand this DP system. Is there any bank offering DP loans? BTW, how many instalments you have paid so far. I have paid two totalling about 8.28 till now. Third one of 4.15 is due in Sep.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Authority has recently revised the circle rates, is that going to affect us, i personally believe LP prices may be way above the circle rates:)
    CommentQuote
  • why dont u take loan under tranche emi concept....it will effectively come out equal to DP ....see venky;s thread on the forum. more detailed analysis is on pune forum

    i was also looking to change my plan from clp to dp but not going to do it cuz of lack of good banks (dont trust any of the 4 u mentioned)

    Originally Posted by sacho19
    I have also paid two installments, around 8 lacs but i want to change the plan to Down payment, for the simple reason of a strong commitment by 3C and more so as i am in phase 1. there are 4 in total who are offering DP home loan, 2 of these are ICICI bank and Kotak mahindra Bank, the other two are Deutsche Post bank and Indiabulls.
    Also the fact that most these banks are offering low fixed rate for the initial 2-3 years, why not make the most by taking a higher loan amount and paying them off before time. Down payment would fetch you a discount of 10% on your BSP.

    I will try speaking to someone in 3C tomorrow morning, if there are a few more people who are interested in making a switch from CLP to DP, kindly let us know so that we can put a number in front of the officials asking them to consider this on priority..
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev our project is at a much higher rate at present. However, such future revisions will definitely benefit us.:)
    CommentQuote
  • thanks buddy....indeed its going to benefit us all
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell if the towers in LP are well placed such that one does not impede sunlight for the other towers. E.g. will building 3 in tower 9 be blocked by building 2 in tower 9 and towers 29 and 30 ?

    Sorry for my limited knowledge here ...
    CommentQuote