3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nice discussion fellows. I think Panache is a good project to invest in.. Didnt find the 137 projects very exciting.
    CommentQuote
  • both of them are active.....please check post no 118 by me for group names....

tower 7 i believe was launched in second phase. I am not sure abt its delivery date....the advt shows 24 months...u can just call them and ask...

the loading in 3c projects are generally arnd 25% which seems to be inline with details u have given here.......

Originally Posted by matrix99
    Hi guys

1st Thanks a lot for such a nice discussion. I am seeing that carpet area is only 822 in 1122 sqft. please correct me if I am wrong.
    please tell me which yahoo/google group is active for panache?
    please also tell me what will be the possesion time for tower 7

Thanks,
    KP.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information,There is kabristan in front of panache. Do confirm it, for me also, as I was planning but somebody told me so. So, I dropped the idea of panache.
    What I know is "white wall boundary area" is kabristan of muslim community....?
    CommentQuote
  • There was another thread on 3C on which issue was disccused.
    There is indeed a kabristan toward sec 82 intersection. The land has a boundary wall and it has been locked for last 2-3 yrs (as per information from locals) u can not even spot any graves there

The land is marked on wikimap, please check it.

someone on that thread even mentioned that NA is planning to build the market complex there....

Rest upto u whether u want to book it or not.....

Originally Posted by sidhjs
    As per my information,There is kabristan in front of panache. Do confirm it, for me also, as I was planning but somebody told me so. So, I dropped the idea of panache.
    CommentQuote
  • #sidhjs
    Btw i just checked, it was you only who posted this information on other thread and then there was a proper discussion too.
    check the link.....any reasons why u r posting this again ?

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6895-3c-does-success-with-commential-projects-mean-success-with-residential-projects?t=9108

Originally Posted by sidhjs
    As per my information,There is kabristan in front of panache. Do confirm it, for me also, as I was planning but somebody told me so. So, I dropped the idea of panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Because, still I am tracking this project and is always curious to know any update regd this issue/project. I am tracking both LB and LP closely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidhjs
    Because, still I am tracking this project and is always curious to know any update regd this issue/project. I am tracking both LB and LP closely.

I'm afraid if you keep tracking so long, you might not get better apt. location or get them at higher rates later...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with alien. and btw sidh, when you have dropped the idea of investing in panache, just forget it. whats the fund in tracking it. I dropped the idea of investing in DLF capital greens-ph1, shivaji marg delhi last year. I know that the rates are now more than double, but then I stopped tracking it. You should buy it or leave it after certain point in time.....but still its your wish if you keep it on. In Delhi, almost every town has a kubristan or shamshan (which is a must otherwise where people wopuld go for cremation), so what...property rates does not depends on these small things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Please discuss things other than Metros and Kabristans! We already have had overdose of these (non) issues on various threads on this Forum.

I think the rate at which new projects are being launched soon we will see ads like:

5 minutes drive from Metro, 2 minutes from Kabristan (think about the conveneince to your relatives :D), 5 minutes from expressway ....
    CommentQuote
  • You should have given a thought before saying such thing (conveneince to your relatives) !!

Originally Posted by capreal26
    I think the rate at which new projects are being launched soon we will see ads like:

5 minutes drive from Metro, 2 minutes from Kabristan (think about the conveneince to your relatives :D) --> Think before you say anything !!

, 5 minutes from expressway ....
    CommentQuote
  • Immaturity on his part

Immaturity on his part-but we cant blame him as some talk before they think

Originally Posted by mohitmongia99
    You should have given a thought before saying such thing (conveneince to your relatives) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Immaturity on his part-but we cant blame him as some talk before they think

I think it is plain humour......
    CommentQuote
  • Please take it sportingly....its just a satirical statement on selling techniques of builder....itna senti hone wali koi bat nahi hia yaar....

Originally Posted by mohitmongia99
    You should have given a thought before saying such thing (conveneince to your relatives) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Panache

Any comments on Tower 10 opened recently ?
    What about the sun light on the lower floors from ground to 5th?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkjain
    Any comments on Tower 10 opened recently ?
    What about the sun light on the lower floors from ground to 5th?

Well...thats easy to calculate. Lower floors in 2 blocks only (pool/amphi-theater facing) will get sunlight during 11am-1pm (max) when sun is between Tower-11 and Tower-30. No direct sun in other blocks.
    CommentQuote