3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please see this link
    http://www.blossomcounty.com/images/type7-big.png

Originally Posted by sacho19
    yeah sanjay he said he will but i am not too sure if he has.. we don't have an option but to wait, he was quite confident of going thr though..

P.S: Nibha, even i could not see a 4 BHK 1875 sf flat in county..
    CommentQuote
  • yeah true, logix has spacious rooms compared to LP but investing in projects like ours would have more to do with other things that comes along and less to do with the flat layout itself, again a personal opinion but based on many experiences. If space and room size is all that should matter than i think we are much better off buying authorities flats (DDA & NA), they have huge rooms and are of the same price as LP/Logix. I also wanted to buy a flat that has spacious rooms but eventually i thought facilities and quality is what would be the flavor of future..

Originally Posted by nibha
    please see this link
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    please see this link

Yes nibha, I saw the link. The flat is really spacious and the layout too good. I myself like it. Had it been in an inhabited sector, I would love to buy it. Congrats. How much it is going to cost you in total, including parking, PLC, etc. etc.

Really good layout. Carpet area seems to be much higher.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about ur unit, the layout photo isn't clear to calculate the loading but i calculated loading of a 1145 sf unit at logix county, since the numbers on that layout is clear and also it has less numbers to give my "AALAS" some justice, the loading came out to be 29.84%..

Compare this with a 1415 sf unit at LP, its loading is around 28%..

a small comparison of the data i could see..

Originally Posted by nibha
    please see this link
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, any idea as to how much CARPET area we are going to get in 1415 sq ft flat in Panache? Couple of weeks ago, many tried calculating, but there was a lot of variation.

Pick up a calculator and try to work out:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Phir se mehnat karwayi sanjay :bab (45):

usable area is around 1015 sf and hence a loading of about 28%.. I have not included the common space, just the space that would come to you in a 1415 sf unit..

P.S: Sanjay, how much loading did nibha said logix has?

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho, any idea as to how much CARPET area we are going to get in 1415 sq ft flat in Panache? Couple of weeks ago, many tried calculating, but there was a lot of variation.

Pick up a calculator and try to work out:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx yar.

He said he is getting 84% area means 16% loading........sounds unbelievable. In a flat of 1875 sq ft he said he is getting 1550 usable area. Is that really possible?

CommentQuote
  • Sacho did u calculate the cupboard areas in bed rooms? and also some passage area between drawing/dining and bed rooms and balconies?
    CommentQuote
  • Not possible yaar, the loading should almost be the same for all the units available in a project. I did calculate the loading for a 2+1 BHK unit at logix and the loading was 29.8% and hence the above claim is totally incorrect!!

Thanx yar.

He said he is getting 84% area means 16% loading........sounds unbelievable. In a flat of 1875 sq ft he said he is getting 1550 usable area. Is that really possible?

CommentQuote
  • One IC fellow told me that loading in Panache would be around 30 to 32. I am not sure. No one is able to answer this in clear terms.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually in Logix there are three sizes in which Loading is less than 20%
    these are 1575,1675 and 1875 ...
    In other its around than 25-30% ...
    The one I picked up worked best for me ...
    As in 60.5 L (first floor) i am getting 4 rooms , kitchen , store , servent room , 4 WC and 5 balcony ...
    I just couldn't ask for more ...
    Even today I feel 1875 is the best 4bhk layout in all the projects ...
    So their were various factors which worked in my favor , which might not be the case with other people as everybody have unique requirements ...
    I feel logix would not deliver sub standard things in the club and all ...
    As they have hired various consultants for diff things ...
    The most imp things for me was the space that I am getting inside the house rather than swimming pools
    As I don't know it

I am not sure about ur unit, the layout photo isn't clear to calculate the loading but i calculated loading of a 1145 sf unit at logix county, since the numbers on that layout is clear and also it has less numbers to give my "AALAS" some justice, the loading came out to be 29.84%..

Compare this with a 1415 sf unit at LP, its loading is around 28%..

a small comparison of the data i could see..
    CommentQuote
  • I myself calculated one day and found the carpet/usable area to be 1110 sq. ft. but some members on the forum differed at that time.
    CommentQuote
  • I have added a total of 30sf area for cupboards, i do not think there is any passage in a 1415 sf layout that hasn't been shown in the numbers available on the unit's layout. is there any?

Sacho did u calculate the cupboard areas in bed rooms? and also some passage area between drawing/dining and bed rooms and balconies?
    CommentQuote
  • What is true for 3C is not true for logix ...
    Diff units have diff loading and it varies a lot ...
    In case if had to buy a small size , I might not have bought in Logix ...
    Sacho try calculating for 1575 and u would be amazed to see the numbers ...

Not possible yaar, the loading should almost be the same for all the units available in a project. I did calculate the loading for a 2+1 BHK unit at logix and the loading was 29.8% and hence the above claim is totally incorrect!!
    CommentQuote
  • In this complete forum, only in Panache thread people keep fabricating, praising 3C builder/project layout.
    Where something is 2, buyers saying 10.
    One example, when some one given proof that carpet area in LOGIX is 84% then LP buyer is saying space between flat will be less, lift will be small. 5 Swimming pool hai. Club will be world class.
    I am not a LOGIX buyer but I am fan of that project as builder seems most honest in NCR.
    When Panache buyer seen that it seems LOGIX actually will deliver in 18-20 month against 40 month of LP then he is saying what is point in getting possession in 18 month ?
    Remember my point here :
    Club is owned by Builder not buyers read buyer agreement (Common for all project). Tomorrow if 3C plan to open membership to outside LP community no one can stop them.
    Anyway flat owners have to pay for use the club/gym.
    Also 4000 flats means 16000 people if even 3000 decided to go to Gym in Morning/Evening Gym need attest 150 treadmills. As attest a person use treadmill for 30 min and in morning a treadmill can be used by maximum 8 people (6 AM to 10 AM).
    People dream of Club/Gym etc will be shattered when society will be fully livable.
    Even 5 Swimming pool will look like Appu Ghar swimming pool. So decision should be on value for money and proximity to key location.
    Conclusion:
    People who can afford 80-90 lakh flat will buy fitness equipment rather than waiting in GYM.
    And can take membership of good club where they can really enjoy.
    75% of buyer in LP are investor who just wanted quick gain and exit which is not happening in last 7 month of launch of project as price is still almost same.
    That's why they keep praising project/layout/ Rs. 135 brick blaw blaw blaw..
    To trap someone and make him bakra and sell their 2800 BSP flat to someone in 3500 BSP and buy somewhere else and look for another bakra.
    CommentQuote