Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: June 22 2021
13882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
    They are bound to refund this at any cost ...But i think they are not as per the comments on the thread ...

I have also written to them for the same ...Let see what reply comes
    Reply from 3c

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!

This is with reference to your e-mail we would like to update you that We have been charging service tax on PLC 12.36% which is correct rate for PLC. Rebate of 75% is applicable for Basic and Car Parking. There is no correction in demand note and payment received.

Regards,

Team 3C

Link i found

Service Tax Profiles

Comment

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
      Reply from 3c

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!

This is with reference to your e-mail we would like to update you that We have been charging service tax on PLC 12.36% which is correct rate for PLC. Rebate of 75% is applicable for Basic and Car Parking. There is no correction in demand note and payment received.

Regards,

Team 3C

Link i found

Service Tax Profiles

Dear your two reply on plc service tax rates from 3 c contradicts itsself let's clarify the same..
      They have charged 12.36 from me.. If it is less then we must ask refund...

Comment

Updates on new tower in LP. Sorry FB roup members. Thought of posting the same here so that more and more end users and investors are aware and we can have a stronger representation for our cause.

AmitExpert and his team is doing great work and got hold of the latest map approved by NA, this shows a new tower coming up next to tower 19. This would mean :

1) We have atleast 500 more people within the complex. More densitty.
        2) Strained infrastructure and amenities.
        3) No more Guest house.

This would surely bring LP at par with LB in terms of catastrophic looks and feel for people living in LP. I guess the resale prices would fall once 3C's starts work on this tower.

See attached site plan.

Sorry Amit & Group.
        I would like this information to be in public domain as quite a few people who are planning to buy property refer to IREF and truth should be in front of them
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LPReality View Post
          Updates on new tower in LP. Sorry FB roup members. Thought of posting the same here so that more and more end users and investors are aware and we can have a stronger representation for our cause.

AmitExpert and his team is doing great work and got hold of the latest map approved by NA, this shows a new tower coming up next to tower 19. This would mean :

1) We have atleast 500 more people within the complex. More densitty.
          2) Strained infrastructure and amenities.
          3) No more Guest house.

This would surely bring LP at par with LB in terms of catastrophic looks and feel for people living in LP. I guess the resale prices would fall once 3C's starts work on this tower.

See attached site plan.

Sorry Amit & Group.
          I would like this information to be in public domain as quite a few people who are planning to buy property refer to IREF and truth should be in front of them
          This is NA APPROVED PLAN OR PROPOSED PLAN..

Comment

Worst affected are Tower 19 & Tower 20 people. What would this new tower be named? 19A or 20A

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
              This is NA APPROVED PLAN OR PROPOSED PLAN..

Appoved by NA in 2012. 3C's kept all of us in dark. All their customer care people are replying there is no planned new tower.

I guess demolishing of sample flats also proves this.

Resale prices are bound to get hit by 5 - 10% on this negative news

Comment

Originally posted by LPReality View Post
                Appoved by NA in 2012. 3C's kept all of us in dark. All their customer care people are replying there is no planned new tower.

I guess demolishing of sample flats also proves this.

Resale prices are bound to get hit by 5 - 10% on this negative news
                We signed the bba stated we had seen all document.

I think this tower is like lb peak, which will boost the resale rates of project but slashes the rates of near by towers.. As construction will be for tallest 3 years, it effect tower 20 the most..I.e Amit expert tower..

If they use the same le panche club then this is not good news.. I think this tower is having seprate club like peak..
                Only time will tell..

Finger crossed for possession of phase 1.. We are in touch with 3 c they said possible offer of possession in August....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
                  We signed the bba stated we had seen all document.

I think this tower is like lb peak, which will boost the resale rates of project but slashes the rates of near by towers.. As construction will be for tallest 3 years, it effect tower 20 the most..I.e Amit expert tower..

If they use the same le panche club then this is not good news.. I think this tower is having seprate club like peak..
                  Only time will tell..

Finger crossed for possession of phase 1.. We are in touch with 3 c they said possible offer of possession in August....
                  Yes, we saw the document but this was approved much later.

Comment

Originally posted by ankur.jain83 View Post

Worst affected are Tower 19 & Tower 20 people. What would this new tower be named? 19A or 20A
                    It's tower 31.

Comment

What's a big deal if one more Tower is added? I don't see any reason to make hue and cry.
                      openness will remain same.......

Thanks
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X